Anti-Vaccination Legislative Win In California

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Anti-Vaccination Legislative win in California
Anti-Vaccination Legislative win in California
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 15 16 17
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-20 21:52:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
A 1 hour utube video is definetely better than actually studying this stuff. Right?
not saying it is proof but it does make you think. Just watch before saying anything.
Yeah, it makes me think you are full of ***.

Next time:

[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-04-20 22:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
A 1 hour utube video is definetely better than actually studying this stuff. Right?
not saying it is proof but it does make you think. Just watch before saying anything.
Yeah, it makes me think you are full of ***.

Next time:

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-20 23:48:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Just what I needed before going to bed -- nightmare fuel. Thanks, Endoq!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-21 00:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Merck Whistleblower Suit A Boon to Vaccine Foes Even As It Stresses Importance of Vaccines
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-04-21 01:32:11
Link | Quote | Reply

As Thomas Jefferson said the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots. I am ready for another 1776. A new America without Republicans and Democrats and a constitutional republic restored.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-04-21 02:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

That is a reasonable reaction to that post, yes.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-04-21 02:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »

Absolutely
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-21 03:44:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you just won the internet for today.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-04-21 04:11:40
Link | Quote | Reply

How cute, you thought sarcasm would work.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-21 07:13:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants
Don't kill yourself man!

Just because you are a flower head and a complete lunatic doesn't mean that somebody isn't socially obligated to miss you if you kill yourself. Like your parents, or the conspiracy theory websites you provide advertising revenue for (they certainly don't care if you kill yourself, you are just another tool for them, but they will miss the money from your repeated visits).

There is always another way. Like opening a book and discovering that your ideas are wrong. Knowledge isn't a bad thing, unlike what the websites you visit keeps telling you.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-04-21 08:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
As Thomas Jefferson said the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots. I am ready for another 1776. A new America without Republicans and Democrats and a constitutional republic restored.

also note whats jefferson said. he knew there would be times when government would overstep its boundaries and not serve the peoples bests interests. Thats why we the people have a duty to uphold and restore the constitution as supreme law of the land for and by the people and not by big corporations and banks. all it takes is a few brave men and women to make a change.

problem is i do research and the surprising thing is a lot of the information is actually out for the public with the foia ( freedom of information act). its just you keep wearing these blindfolds around your eyes and believe everything the 6pm or 10pm newscast says is true or otherwise seriously do not love your country since you don't wear its flag and do not care about anyone else but yourself in the end of all things.

There is a chance i may die or may not die to make sure the constitutional republic is restored for the people of my nation and i am willing to take my chances.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-04-21 08:46:59
Link | Quote | Reply

problem is i do research

Shoddy youtube clips taken from movies do not constitute "research".
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-04-21 08:51:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lordgrim you are purposedely derailing this thread. Jefferson has nothing to do with vaccinations. Nor republicans and democrats. Or the Jeffersons show.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-04-21 08:56:27
Link | Quote | Reply

not derailing i believe americans should have the free choice to decide for themselves if they want to be vaccinated or not. i actually have all 50 states immunization laws up in the political awakening for truth and justice thread. Americans are lied to and led to believe they must, but thats not true if you check it out.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-04-21 08:58:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not american and vaccinations are a matter of worldwide interest. Especially in today's world where travel is fast and easy.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-04-21 09:04:22
Link | Quote | Reply

don't come to America then we don't want a one world government that wants to force vaccinate every child man and woman. we don't care about the worlds interests. We need to start caring about our own 50 states we are not a empire.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-04-21 09:05:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok that reply shows you don't even know what you're talking about. Unsurprisingly.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-21 09:06:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Thats why we the people have a duty to uphold and restore the constitution as supreme law of the land for and by the people and not by big corporations and banks.
Yeah, ACA and Dodd-Frank were laws made for the big corporations and banks and not for the people, sure.

Besides the fact that both of the noted laws screw everyone over that is.

problem is i do research
You call that research? I have seen a monkey's defecation provide more information than you (and I'm not being superfluous, monkey poo does provide more to society than your ideas do).

its just you keep wearing these blindfolds around your eyes and believe everything the 6pm or 10pm newscast says is true or otherwise seriously do not love your country since you don't wear its flag and do not care about anyone else but yourself in the end of all things.
Sure, whatever you say. Never mind that you are the one with blindfolds on to reality and believe everything lolinfowars and other conspiracy theory websites tells you. You rather destroy the country with your inane ideas and you accuse me of not caring about my country. You are striving for economic, social, and political destruction of this country and most of the industrialized world. And the sad thing is, you don't even realize it.

There is a chance i may die or may not die to make sure the constitutional republic is restored for the people of my nation and i am willing to take my chances.
Oh trust me, you won't do anything. For one thing, it requires capital to come to power, and you are so afraid of money it's unreal. Another thing, your ideas are so counterproductive that people without a high school diploma will still understand how much of a danger to society you are, and will prevent any chances of a rise in power to any position worth having. Even being a mayor is out of the question for you.

So, might as well save yourself the trouble. You aren't going anywhere, you aren't going to do anything, you will fail at even trying. So, don't bother.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-21 09:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

we don't care about the worlds interests.
Yeah, who cares about global trade, right? You will be very popular with 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999326% of the American population that depends on the global community for services and products that you want to destroy the trade with.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-04-21 09:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

whatever makes you sleep at night foolnobody don't forget your vaccine check up don't miss a shot and make sure you get every flu shot too there " good" for you.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-21 09:14:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't you have a tinfoil rally to attend somewhere flower head?

I heard there is one coming up in Lincolnshire, Illinois.

Post deleted by User.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-04-21 09:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Fenrir.Candlejack said

You, sir, can kindly go *** off.

you sir....

can have a nice day, couldnt get the video . but america does not fear ebola we have the best medical treatment centers in the world, now if you lived in africa or anywhere else i would worry.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-04-21 09:21:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Still waiting on an answer as to why your information gathered from videos and blogposts that offer only unfounded opinions is superior to the research of scientists. You realize scientists aren't mythical creatures right? They're people who come from universities, spending years studying.

But no, somehow to you they don't exist, it's all about governments.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-21 09:23:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Still waiting on an answer as to why your information gathered from videos and blogposts that offer only unfounded opinions is superior to the research of scientists. You realize scientists aren't mythical creatures right? They're people who come from universities, spending years studying.

But no, somehow to you they don't exist, it's all about governments.
You are asking a guy who believes that Hydra is historically real to give an answer as why unfounded opinions trump peer-reviewed research?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-04-21 09:24:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Fenrir.Candlejack said

You, sir, can kindly go *** off.

you sir....

can have a nice day, couldnt get the video . but america does not fear ebola we have the best medical treatment centers in the world, now if you lived in africa or anywhere else i would worry.
You apparently forgot what happened last summer/fall.

Where the best medical treatment centers in the world didn't stop the spread of Ebola or prevented the deaths of doctors and other health care providers from contracting and spreading the disease.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-04-21 09:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Candlejack said: »
Don't you have a tinfoil rally to attend somewhere flower head?

I heard there is one coming up in Lincolnshire, Illinois.
Lol, but seriously, no. He'd be better off spending his time trying to find the darkest hole he can hide in while hoping I don't find his *** roaming around somewhere. The personal line he crossed with me has turned me into a ragecase in the past, and people have been injured for it.

whatever internet tough guy, find me i believe in the 2nd amendment and will exercise my right.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-04-21 09:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

You are asking a guy who believes that Hydra is historically real to give an answer as why unfounded opinions trump peer-reviewed research?
Just trying to having him and the other lunatics face the limits of their reasoning.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 15 16 17