Forum » Everything Else » Tech Support » Recovering Yahoo PW
Recovering Yahoo PW
 Asura.Natenn
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2015-04-15 23:40:09
Link | Quote | Reply

so my PSN account is linked to a yahoo account i never really used and i don't remember the PW for. The mobile # it lists that it will send a reset to isn't an option as i dont even have a cell phone nor did i ever have 1 with the # its giving me, i tried looking for a live chat support but cant find 1, is there any other way to contact them and get my PW reset so i can get into that email and verify my PSN account? I figured out i coulnd just change the Email its linked to on my ps3 b4 updating ps4 but it was too late -.- i cant even access psn on my ps3 anymore. tried leaving an email @ yahoo but no reply yet, this has me panicing as all the $ i spent will oof went to waste if i cant get into my yahoo email ><
 Asura.Crevox
user: Crevox
By Asura.Crevox 2015-04-16 00:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I had an issue with my yahoo email, couldn't get into it due to not having access to the backup email for it anymore and them saying I was trying to login from an "unknown computer."

I just used their support form on the website, which sent them a ticket/email or something, and within a day I got an email back with a link to reset my password/backup email and everything was good to go.

It was somewhere here:

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/helpcentral
 Asura.Natenn
user: Naten
By Asura.Natenn 2015-04-16 11:26:51
Link | Quote | Reply

i been looking for a day now, can't find anything and the customer reviews are all bad... ><
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2015-04-22 20:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Natenn said: »
so my PSN account is linked to a yahoo account i never really used and i don't remember the PW for. The mobile # it lists that it will send a reset to isn't an option as i dont even have a cell phone nor did i ever have 1 with the # its giving me, i tried looking for a live chat support but cant find 1, is there any other way to contact them and get my PW reset so i can get into that email and verify my PSN account? I figured out i coulnd just change the Email its linked to on my ps3 b4 updating ps4 but it was too late -.- i cant even access psn on my ps3 anymore. tried leaving an email @ yahoo but no reply yet, this has me panicing as all the $ i spent will oof went to waste if i cant get into my yahoo email ><
if you get the account back change to gmail or something.