Is There An Active GMT LS On Bahamut?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Is there an active GMT LS on Bahamut?
Is there an active GMT LS on Bahamut?
 Asura.Vinedrius
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-04-12 07:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello. I wonder if there is any LS active in GMT time on this server. I am mostly interested in Escha and Vagary. I am active from 19:30 to 21:30 on weekdays, from noon to 23~24:00 on saturdays and from noon to 21:30 on sundays (UK time).

If you know of a linkshell which would match my play time, please let me know. I am considering transfer in case I could find one that fits my play time. Thanks in advance.
By ySoxx 2015-05-08 01:41:29
Link | Quote | Reply

bump, interested too, any endgame linkshells that run GMT time?
By ySoxx 2015-05-26 18:58:25
Link | Quote | Reply

bump, no EU shells on Bahamut? Sad times..
By Jetackuu 2015-05-26 19:17:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll ask some of my GMT friends in game when I get on in a bit.
 Bahamut.Kisada
Server: Bahamut
user: ySoCereal
By Bahamut.Kisada 2015-05-27 02:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Cheers mate
 Bahamut.Oakozric
user: Oakozric
By Bahamut.Oakozric 2015-06-22 17:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm around soloing mostly, but would like to try some more end-game - message me too.
 Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-07-16 03:14:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Bump, still interested. OP updated.
 Bahamut.Faites
By Bahamut.Faites 2015-07-16 05:36:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm coming back to the game tomorrow, I plan to run a GMT links hell again running pretty much the times above.

Maybe 20:30-23:00 weekdays and variant on weekends. But room to discuss!

I've had a break for about 5 months but have always ran end game linkshells and always taken part in the most current end game.

If anyone's interested, please message me on here.
 Asura.Asclepieia
user: Supa
By Asura.Asclepieia 2015-07-16 05:52:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Faites said: »
I'm coming back to the game tomorrow, I plan to run a GMT links hell again running pretty much the times above

You could always join Eminencelak
 Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-07-16 13:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Asclepieia said: »
Bahamut.Faites said: »
I'm coming back to the game tomorrow, I plan to run a GMT links hell again running pretty much the times above

You could always join Eminencelak

Not sure if you said that specifically for the person you quoted but I did consider asking them. Problem is they seem to be invite-only and I don't know anyone on Bahamut, let alone in that LS, who would vouch for me.
By Soraishin 2015-07-16 13:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Alibeemac is usually online, you could try messaging him on here or in game maybe?
 Bahamut.Devilmaycry
By Bahamut.Devilmaycry 2015-07-16 13:45:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Can PM me on FFXIAH or ingame we can talk a bit.
 Asura.Asclepieia
user: Supa
By Asura.Asclepieia 2015-07-16 15:51:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vinedrius said: »
Not sure if you said that specifically for the person

Specifically for that person as they are an internal invite only ls, he is an old member in ways
By ySoxx 2015-08-04 04:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Still looking myself. I'm very much casual but looking for an endgame LS that doesn't have strict attendance requirements.
 Bahamut.Alibeemac
user: Alibeemac
By Bahamut.Alibeemac 2015-08-04 05:35:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Our LS on Bahamut is EU time. A mix of EU and NA players some social for now as they are returning players getting up to speed with content/gear. We don't have mandatory attendance however it is much appreciated if you are online during the event that you come along and help out given the number of players are starting to dwindle in game. We run lower man events Wed/Fri and on Sat/Sun we do larger number stuffs such as Vagary, higher tier Escha etc. We don't have an application process as such, generally give out pearls via recommendations from existing members or to friends but we will give out trial pearls to people who we speak to and have a good selection of jobs and want to contribute at events. Pretty much anyone nowadays would need a good mage job given the content currently and the way the LS goes about clearing events.
By ySoxx 2015-08-04 06:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

What's a good mage job of need? I only came back in Feb after a massive break and since then I've only solod on THF and crafted.

Have most mage jobs leveled, just don't find them at fun unfortunately lol.
 Bahamut.Alibeemac
user: Alibeemac
By Bahamut.Alibeemac 2015-08-04 07:50:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty much GEO BLM SCH WHM just now.
By ySoxx 2015-08-04 08:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Alright cheers mate, will have a play around on SCH and GEO solo, see if I can get into it. Always preferred tanking or melee but I understand endgame has changed a lot since I last played.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [163 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Kisada
user: ySoCereal
By Bahamut.Kisada 2016-01-14 07:49:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I know it's been a while but still looking! Tried out SCH and GEO and it just isn't for me.

Playing PLD, completed Aegis (will have afterglow soon too for the lulz). Started on Burtgang then Ochain.

If anyone runs a casual EU linkshell that won't mind a returning player that basically missed out on A LOT over the last 6 years please do get in touch.

Would really like to get back into the social side of things and hopefully gear up my PLD a lot better.

Cheers
 Bahamut.Alkk
user: Alkai
By Bahamut.Alkk 2016-01-14 11:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Dont know whetever there is one or not, but the ls I recently joined got 6 euros in it and we've been talking about teaming up for stuff. The leaders are NA though and most of the stuff they organize is at pretty late hours for us. It's all very casual and newbie friendly though so if you find nothing else maybe give it a shot. Leaders are Gotenzu and Dynmaswifey so you'd have to check with them.