Cerberus.Akeba Gets 20 Umbral Marrow Per Day - How!??!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Cerberus.Akeba gets 20 umbral marrow per day - How!??!
Cerberus.Akeba gets 20 umbral marrow per day - How!??!
 Cerberus.Warviper
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2015-04-11 01:47:30
Link | Quote | Reply

How can this guy get 30 Umbral Marrows every 2nd day when i almost never see anyone in the Dynamis-Xarcabard zone???

Every day he sells about 15-30 Umbral marrows and every 2nd day he suddenly has 50-60 new Umbral Marrows in bazaar again.

Now if i saw alot of people / alliance in dynamis xarcabard i could understand it that it might be an alliance farming but there havent been any.

How does this 1 guy get so many umbral marrows per day?

Something is fishy...
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-04-11 02:45:14
Link | Quote | Reply

my guess is rmt stockpile pre dyna hack fix
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-04-11 02:45:45
Link | Quote | Reply

likely has a few thousand stored
By Wordspoken 2015-04-11 02:49:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
my guess is rmt stockpile pre dyna hack fix
Nah must be duping/hacking them! /jump
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-04-11 02:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

just goin with what i know lol happen to know a few bismarckians with well over 2k marrows still from pre fix
By Wordspoken 2015-04-11 03:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Eh, I was joking, you're probably right.
By Pantafernando 2015-04-11 04:42:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Warviper said: »
How can this guy get 30 Umbral Marrows every 2nd day when i almost never see anyone in the Dynamis-Xarcabard zone???

Every day he sells about 15-30 Umbral marrows and every 2nd day he suddenly has 50-60 new Umbral Marrows in bazaar again.

Now if i saw alot of people / alliance in dynamis xarcabard i could understand it that it might be an alliance farming but there havent been any.

How does this 1 guy get so many umbral marrows per day?

Something is fishy...

As someone that had to deal with that kind for over 6 months i can share some experience.

Here in odin there is a specific group of rmts that had the same behaviour you mentioned: every day appearing with 14 marrows. There was some days that he didnt afk to bazaar, so in the next day he appeared with 28, 40 marrows, etc.

Well, it was probably a group of 3 players (not sure if it was tribox, i dont think so). I stalked them countless times, and for over 6 months i just managed to see them poping one only time adl, and it was a strange fight, with them meleeing, not prestacking rudras, and they took down adl without split without big burst in dmg whats in my experience is impossible, as bellow 50% adl will be forced to stop everything, become invincible and split. Anyway, aside that, i do noticed often they just went to pop dl, what sounded fishy, as its a loss of time going there just to pop dl and not adl. It made me suspicious that them could drop marrows from dl, but looking closer, they still used to pop the tomes nms. Also, the more weird is that the number of marrows, somehow made sense when you carefully looked their strategy: 3 chars doing one run, 2 building pops and the third farming bijous. Using flee/poshack, that i know they used a lot, it was possible to farm 2 popsets a day/run. For 3 chars, it could make 6 marrows. Then, after that, they log another 3 mules and repeat, alowing for 12 marrows plus double drops, that could be easily 14 per day with th. That explained the number, though never made clear how they could clear consistently 12 adl with just a trio of rdm/mnk/thf, that without rudra, just using merit ws (they had very poor gear, just misc of eminent with random 119 weapon (sandung, oat, etc). They had well timed ws to make sc with exe/shijin/requiescat, but that does not work to beat adl with 100% win rate. But after some months, they upgraded their chars, unlocked rudra and it became undeniable they could clear safely 12 adls in a row with multistep rudra.

Well, obviously i never was passive with that, and i recomend, if they are competing agaisnt you in marrow business, to do the same i used to do: first, always check dyna xarc to see who runs there. After some time you can see the same 3 people running dyna daily. Second, keep checking their ffxiah profile. They WILL make some weird transaction if they are rmt (if they arent, there isnt anthing you can do). It can be that they dont afk with the same char that runs dyna, thats common, but check if people running dyna uses flee/pos tools. After you get some evidence, dont waste time and call a gm and go to stf and make another denounce. When i used to do that, at start it took around 1-2 months till the rmts chars "took a break" (i can not say they were banned because sometimes they came back, but at some point i could have a full week without rmt bazaaring before having to start over). February it took 2 weeks i think, and after i took a break, even not playing, i checked marrows, saw someone with 20, checked his transactions, found some card being bought for 100m, then went to stf and they were gone or just moved on.

Its not 100% obviously, and its naive from my side that just my calls were enough to ban someone, but the competition used 2 infractions to make their business: cheats and rmt, so its only natural using their weak point against them in this market. Dont be shy to demand your right.

...unless you also uses tools or rmt cash. If thats your case, just go to hell for all i care.
By Pantafernando 2015-04-11 04:43:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Btw, change the title to omit player name before thread gets nuked.