New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 159 160 161
By Pantafernando 2015-11-24 17:18:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Gunblade RM? Unlikely as its description says "Attack has a...". All RM that start with "Attack..." means its restricted to attack command.

Still, slightly means it wont go over 10% as its the average of increase. The best option is to go for weapon type boost as it increase both attacks and abilities related to that weapon type.

But currently the very best melee RM is Dragon Determination, with +20% attack and sap. Squall third RM is promising supose you have high damage SB (preferably SSB) plus Lionheart and the upcoming ability Lifesiphon, that will allow you to use SB very fast.
 Asura.Failaras
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-24 17:23:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been using a bunch of different ones to see what I like. Dragon's Determination I just didn't like the Sap very much even if it isn't a big deal. Usually I just use Zeal or if I can afford to use a RW with haste I'll use Soldier Strike. I did just get Lionheart but not sure how I feel about it, do have Squall SSB.
By fillerbunny9 2015-11-24 18:34:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I have never seen Seifer's Fire attack proc on anything except a regular attack, same for Celes' Ice attack.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-25 11:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm really conflicted on this next banner, from what I understand Vivi at 65 is the best current Blm and doublecast venom would be so nice to have. With the Halloween hat basically every mage SB I have (Magick Lore, Trance Flood) has become useless. There are some really good banners right around the corner though, right? Lulu for instance.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-25 13:10:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Failaras said: »
I'm really conflicted on this next banner, from what I understand Vivi at 65 is the best current Blm and doublecast venom would be so nice to have. With the Halloween hat basically every mage SB I have (Magick Lore, Trance Flood) has become useless. There are some really good banners right around the corner though, right? Lulu for instance.

There is the black friday banner This week, then, acording to jp schedule, we will have FFX, FFIV, FFIII then SSB celebration. Dates can change though, but if we follow the original schedule, i would pull next banner only if you need those realm gear, otherwise, save if for SSB as there are 6 unique SSB per banner so higher the odds to get something decent.

Aside that, i read in reddit that DeNa wants to fill some gaps global have compared to jp version (like lack of Collaborative events, that we didnt get), and possibly they can change their schedule like they did with FFXIV event that we had before while jp had it later compared to our DU progress, so its always wise to have few mythrils available in case something unexpected happens.
By Jetackuu 2015-11-25 13:16:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Jetackuu said: »
That they do, I'm so far successfully talking myself out of spending some to try to get Cutting Trigger, but it's so sexy.

Damnit, now I think I'm closer to doing it...

I just advise you to pull for cutting trigger if you need FF8 gear, otherwise, save your mythril/cash because we should have the Rift of Recollection event plus SSB Celebration, when Cutting Trigger should be back plus others 5* unique SB relics.

Though, looking jp schedule, those current banners are the last FF8 exclusive banner we gonna have in a long time.

I'm out of mythril and my cc's are maxed out anyway :D
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-25 22:05:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Asura.Failaras said: »

There is the black friday banner This week, then, acording to jp schedule, we will have FFX, FFIV, FFIII then SSB celebration. Dates can change though, but if we follow the original schedule, i would pull next banner only if you need those realm gear, otherwise, save if for SSB as there are 6 unique SSB per banner so higher the odds to get something decent.

Aside that, i read in reddit that DeNa wants to fill some gaps global have compared to jp version (like lack of Collaborative events, that we didnt get), and possibly they can change their schedule like they did with FFXIV event that we had before while jp had it later compared to our DU progress, so its always wise to have few mythrils available in case something unexpected happens.
Is there an estimated date for the SSB thing? Looking at it, it looks like banner 3 has the Hairpin anyways plus Tidus SSB so it would be better than pulling on the FFX banner coming up I guess. Banner one has Vegas which I'm even more interested in than any SSB. Just if it's like 2-3 months between the two I'd rather just spend mythril, I'm not that patient of a person.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-11-25 22:34:11
Link | Quote | Reply

11'd Zidanes banner, got Amarants gloves which have a pretty neato SB. Not having any 5* H2H seals the deal for me.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-26 17:11:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you liking Amarant? I've leveled Zidane and he just seems pretty horrible so far (but his 50 materia is boss), not really having a good time with Eiko or Steiner either. They just seem overall like weak characters. I haven't touched Amarant yet, and Vivi has always been known as basically the best Blm so I'm glad to have his MC finally.

Also Madain Sari - Pursuers absolutely destroyed me on my first attempt. I'm not really sure how I'm going to master this, magic doesn't seem to do any damage at all but melee can't hit him half the fight.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-27 02:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lucky Draw banner is here.

That means... Pray hard time!

[+]
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-27 02:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

0/11
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Server: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2015-11-27 02:16:21
Link | Quote | Reply

just did the 11 lucky draw and got Cyclone Grimoire for Tyro
By Draylo 2015-11-27 02:22:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Grand Glove and Cecil PLD shield, better than nothing I guess. That was really nice of them to do that.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-11-27 02:27:07
Link | Quote | Reply

best black friday haul ever
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-11-27 02:31:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ouch... I got my 4th Vanille Binding Rod...

I guess that was the borderline of a lucky and an unlucky pull...

That will enter my galery together my 6 Danjuros, 6 genji shield, 4 genji armor 5 Regal gown...
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-27 03:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Well now you can have a 7* one for Vanille and a 5* one for Hope when you do XIII dungeons!

Also I hate all of you for getting 5*s.
[+]
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-11-27 05:45:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lucky draw; Minerva Bustier (Terra), Rising Sun (Rinoa), Giant's Gloves (Josef) i.e. nothing I wanted, but still 3x 5* /sadface.
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-11-27 05:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Lucky Draw: Nutkin Suit (I DONT EVEN HAVE THIS CHARACTER!!), Oak Staff (At least i use ViVi so....)
 Carbuncle.Vidian
Server: Carbuncle
user: Vidian
By Carbuncle.Vidian 2015-11-27 07:16:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Runeblade, One-Winged Angel and Partisan here.

Edgar and Ashe level one and just used all my growth eggs, bah.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2015-11-27 10:20:45
Link | Quote | Reply

0/11. Should've just saved the mythril for the SSB event.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2015-11-27 10:24:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Hope's Skycutter

I have 32 5-star, and one 6-star mage weps now, my mage team is finally shaping up

ice whip+1
Oak Staff
Skycutter
 Cerberus.Valmur
Server: Cerberus
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2015-11-27 10:48:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bartz Air Knife from lucky draw :)
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2015-11-27 15:32:52
Link | Quote | Reply

3 and 4 star only from lucky draw. :(
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2015-11-27 17:44:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Yuna's Rod from the 11 pull!
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2015-11-27 18:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

1/2 Off x11 Roll
Then spent 50 on FF9 event
Think I walked away with mythril well spent.
By Pantafernando 2015-11-28 07:06:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I loled when i saw this info on reddit:

Global FFRK daily login rewards:

Japanese FFRK daily login rewards:

Bismarck.Zuidar
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2015-11-28 20:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Used 15 mythril for 3 draw and got the 5 star claws for Amarant and
5 star Butterfly sword for Zidane.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-11-28 20:46:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow at those Jp Login Rewards... I still find it funny as hell that we get 200 gil as a login bonus...
By fillerbunny9 2015-11-28 22:11:08
Link | Quote | Reply

who's really surprised? with the industry of pay to win that has become common in the US, they know how they're going to get people to buy Gems every week.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-11-28 23:06:56
Link | Quote | Reply

This FF9 event is so hard for me, all the realm characters seem so garbage or maybe my synergy gear just sucks. Still haven't mastered the 99 fight, had to spend a mythril to barely win the + fight, ++ fight was actually not that bad. I'm not even going to attempt the +++ honestly.

I did a 3x pull just to see if I could get more synergy gear and got a Healing Rod, at least its a 5* but the last thing I need is more healing gear and I already have a 6* Y'shtola robe so the SB isn't even useful.
First Page 2 3 ... 36 37 38 ... 159 160 161