First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 159 160 161
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-10-11 05:39:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karbuncle said: »
I've been playing it for a while so I can confirm its out... Its got the nice old FFXI grind feel once you hit level 10-15 or so lol.

Not in a bad way though... but I might be missing something important about the game seeing as how I can't read japanese.

Navigating menus aint too hard but sometimes get that feeling everyone is stronger than me like im missing something obvious >_>

I feel the same way. I am 99% sure we are missing something because most Japanese players deal much higher damage with their skills than I ever can do with my skills using a level 50 S rank weapon, which is the cap for S rank before you collect a bunch of augment thing to break cap up to 60(?). There must be a way to upgrade skills or something like that I can't figure out.

I enjoy the game for the most part. My biggest complaint would be that there is literally only one type of quest and that is "kill x <insert monster>" and sometimes "kill <insert NM>" which works just like the lottery pops in FFXI. That is the whole gameplay right now. Every single quest, be it the main story, events or job quests, there is no other objective. They should definitely be more creative to spice up the gameplay.

Also for those who wonder; there is no "beta" tag in the splash screen or anything like that, the game appears to be the full release. I wonder one thing though. Who keeps track of our progress in cloud? The platform itself or the publisher or SE? I have no idea what I should do if I ever need to reinstall the game on emulator or start playing on a real mobile platform.
By Pantafernando 2015-10-11 09:30:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there a way to play FFGM in my (brazilian) ios? I managed to find the games icon, but then my download doesnt start.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-10-11 10:56:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Is there a way to play FFGM in my (brazilian) ios? I managed to find the games icon, but then my download doesnt start.

It isn't meant to be played outside Japan yet. I downloaded the apk file from a Japanese game hub app I found for Android platform called QooApp from here: http://apk.qoo-app.com/ (the link is at the top right corner) and applied it to the Android emulator I have already been using to play Record Keeper. Then I downloaded and installed Grandmasters from the interface of that app on the emulator.

There must be a way for iOS as well but might be more trickier, such as creating a Japanese iTunes account: http://app.steparu.com/guides/app-store-ios).
By runeghost 2015-10-11 20:35:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh, more dungeons -_-
I am having enough trouble trying to keep everyone leveled (either at the 50 cap or as even as possible, currently 55). When one character levels to 56 I switch them out for a lower exp one so that they can all get leveled...

I haven't even finished all of the FFXII dungeons yet, or many of the Elite versions from 2 weeks ago.
By Jetackuu 2015-10-11 20:41:04
Link | Quote | Reply

runeghost said: »
Ugh, more dungeons -_-
I am having enough trouble trying to keep everyone leveled (either at the 50 cap or as even as possible, currently 55). When one character levels to 56 I switch them out for a lower exp one so that they can all get leveled...

I haven't even finished all of the FFXII dungeons yet, or many of the Elite versions from 2 weeks ago.
psh, I'm months behind on regular dungeons, I get bored with having to refit my party constantly and either do the events or daily and then forget to play for days. There's been like 3-4 dungeon releases since I was caught up with normal modes, I really need to get on that. Depending how late I'm up tonight I may try to update my spreadsheet to see where I'm at.

I keep getting more characters too, I had everything up to 30, then I realized that I need to keep a few at low-level and with low-tier spells for mastering a few random elite dungeons (had to use a lvl1 Moogle with a tier 1 ice spell for something, as I had to hit it with ice and water, and my normal stuff would have rekt it so hard).
By Pantafernando 2015-10-11 20:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Aparently we gonna have an orb festival soon, where we can benefit of extra exp similar to Festival of Gold.

Im also a bit behind in the dungeons because ive been saving them when im in a very boring day (like long travels), but while im still up to date with events, im not losing anything.
By Jetackuu 2015-10-11 20:47:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally at times have issues getting the 2nd memory crystal available in the elite event dungeons and usually just skip the fights after. (Granted on the last one I didn't switch to my stronger party, so I probably could have had an easier time).

Granted I rely too heavily on melee, can't wait to get access to higher tier abilities.
By Pantafernando 2015-10-11 20:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Back on level topic, the eggs given during an event are nearly enough to make a char jump from 1 to nearly lv50, so in theory we dont receive a total gimp char per event.

But it sucks for events like The current one when we get 2 chars at same time. Luckly FFXII tend to be the one people have the most synergy gear.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-13 10:46:23
Link | Quote | Reply

On the social tab in account settings, you can now add your FFRK friend code. The list of codes is available here: http://www.ffxiah.com/social/ffrk

(It's got a cache, so it might take a minute for it to update).
[+]
 Sylph.Shadowlina
Forum Moderator
Lockstylin'
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Shadowlina 2015-10-13 11:16:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Nice! Thank you for your hard work as always rooks :)
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-10-13 11:30:11
Link | Quote | Reply

As part of team F2P, my only issues are usually with the ++ or +++ matches where the strategy is reset until you don't get oneshot off the bat proper or you need Advantilate because mobs take ***dmg otherwise.

All in all I typically lose out on mastery orbs on the bonus battles (lol Sanctuary Keeper) but have been able to deal with anything not ridiculously OP.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-10-14 22:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Terra event has begun btw
[+]
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
user: Vegetto
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2015-10-14 23:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Made a huge mistake today. Honed Quez instead of Valefor. I've heard of DeNA doing one restoral on an account, so wish me luck. Told them I was even willing to drop the Quez if I can get those orbs back
 Asura.Failaras
Server: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-10-15 00:00:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Been saving Mythril for a week or two and it paid off! Got my first 6 star item from pulling 2 Magus Rods, hopefully the White Blizzard soul break on it is decent. Also got a Minerva Bustier for Terra and some other misc stuff that allowed me to combine for some 5 star items. I'm hoping Terra is good so I can get some synergy going with all these new items.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-10-15 00:53:51
Link | Quote | Reply

ill prolly refrain from spending any mithril until the SSB event, but im pretty stoked about putting terra into my party finally (I missed the first issue)

also, did we get the drop rate boost that Japan got or are we still pre-JP Terra level
By Pantafernando 2015-10-15 04:25:22
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems we are at 12% for 5* equipment now, an increase of 2%.
[+]
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2015-10-15 05:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It is very rage worthy to see no 5* drop from a 50 mythril pull.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-10-15 07:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I have had Terra but I will like to finally get her past 50, she was one of my first 50's.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-10-16 04:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Whew, just barely managed to get Vaan's MC with my team of barely lv 40 characters, just in time for it to be the last few hours of the event @-@. It was pretty intense. Managed to snag Terra's too. Still sad I missed Y'shtola's but nothing to be done for it now.
By Pantafernando 2015-10-16 04:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Be prepared:

Aparently, its suposed to come together with orb fest, and thats suposed to come... Soon.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-10-16 05:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Hm. So need to set aside 75 mythril for that and then spend the rest on Organics attempts
 Bismarck.Leneth
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Leneth 2015-10-16 14:49:42
Link | Quote | Reply

half price gem, mythril or both?
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2015-10-16 14:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply

My mythril stash is prepared for this.
By Pantafernando 2015-10-18 13:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a small tip: there are about to 7 hours till the start of Festival of Gold (or orbfest, idk), meaning you can spend all your stamina right now and still get to start will full stamina bar.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-10-18 20:30:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Its here, nice rewards.
Free 5* sword FF7 in the end, and one 11 pull lucky draw for half price (gem or mythril).
Aside exp/orb/gil like daily dungeons.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-10-18 20:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Its here, nice rewards.
Free 5* sword FF7 in the end, and one 11 pull lucky draw for half price (gem or mythril).
Aside exp/orb/gil like daily dungeons.

Is this NA's first orb fest? I think JP has gotten 2 so far, so you have another one to look forward to
 Asura.Failaras
Server: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-10-18 20:57:58
Link | Quote | Reply

If I plan to use Terra as one of my main characters is Enhancer worth trying to get? Is Trance Fira better than Trance Flood? Are the stats actually good? Weird to see a nuking sword.

Also with this orbfest thing, are people just spamming the heroic level one for 4* and above orbs or is it a do only once type of thing.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-10-18 21:06:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Tyro's Cyclone book, Fran's Bow and Y'shtola's Robe. Love this event. Still want a enhancer tho~
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2015-10-18 21:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I did my 25 pull and got 11 3 stars. ._.
 Sylph.Tigerwoods
By Sylph.Tigerwoods 2015-10-18 21:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Got all ***from the 11x lucky draw.

Gone through 2 stamina depletions worth of event and only 3 star orbs
First Page 2 3 ... 26 27 28 ... 159 160 161