2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
FINAL FANTASY Record Keeper
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 159 160 161
By fillerbunny9 2015-07-08 19:10:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Hotkarl said: »
Found the problem, I forgot the last 13 mission was unfinished lol. I've been trying to ignore it due to the ranged boss... Scrapped together Fran,balthier, and wakka with some rainy day 3/4* bows and a bunch of growth eggs to muscle through, it was terrible.

there's a reason that a high level Vivi is a mainstay in my party at this point. I have all three -ga refined to level 2, and between Vivi's Spells and just Wakka, I was able to muscle through those missions with minimal effort for the Normal version.
By runeghost 2015-07-12 09:11:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard someone say that a bonus quest opens up if you complete the normal quests... I have gotten to 126/130, with the other 4 accepted... but I don't see how to complete the 'make holy/barrage/flamestrike/flare'..I don't have enough 5 star orbs to make one of them, much less all of them. also the only place I ever see them drop is at the highest tier of events, where they only drop for mastery, not regularly..

So how do I complete the last 4 normal quests to unlock stuff?
It does not currently seem possible?
By Pantafernando 2015-07-12 09:40:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I think those bonus quests are just to get the characters from events that shouldnt come back soon (if ever).

Also, iirc, the number of total quests dont change even if you have most quest still locked. That means, if youre 136/140 and the others 4 remaining quests accepted, there wont be a "secret quest", otherwise it would be 136/141.

So, if DeNa ever make a final quest after clearing all the current ones, it should appear in the total quests number, but not available, but i dont see it appearing so soon.

Anyway, i dont think anyone has enough orbs to clear those crafting quest in global version yet. I believe at some point the daily dungeons will have EX versions where we could get 4* and 5* orbs but it shouldnt happen so soon.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-07-14 16:17:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if this is a glitch, but I noticed while doing the Daily Dungeon that whenever I get a "stamina" refill item in battle, it actually turns out to be a lvl4 orb. This has happened 3 times in this dungeon. Not complaining cuz 4* are rare, but just pointing it out.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-07-21 11:04:54
Link | Quote | Reply

FF14 characters are getting added tonight in the JP version!!

I really hope FF11 gets the same treatment!!!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-21 11:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

14 before 11? Some bs there!!
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-07-23 15:23:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Farewell vit0

Farewell Vanilles and Wakkas from my friend list
By geigei 2015-07-23 15:32:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Does Lenna have memory crystal?
By Pantafernando 2015-07-23 15:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

It will come next ff5 event... Around 4 months from now.
 Diabolos.Prodigy
Server: Diabolos
user: Prodigy
By Diabolos.Prodigy 2015-08-06 19:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Way too many 3 star items from "rare" relic pulls.
 Cerberus.Ryger
Server: Cerberus
user: ryger
By Cerberus.Ryger 2015-08-06 20:59:19
Link | Quote | Reply

anyone know a great place besides vector to lvl? Also exp sunday
By Pantafernando 2015-08-07 03:02:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ryger said: »
anyone know a great place besides vector to lvl? Also exp sunday

There isnt better place than vector without RS, and even with RS, just few realms are better than vector.
By runeghost 2015-08-07 17:56:17
Link | Quote | Reply

I am having a recurring problem with some of the higher zones... I keep getting Expert due to having 2/3 for actions and 2/3 for damage taken. I can pass the boards, keep everyone alive, and do the additional requirements, but I keep losing a star for Number of actions taken and Damage taken.
Any suggestions? I mean, some of these are on the 'filler' ones where I don't want to use abilities, as I save them for the 'boss' levels.
I thought that I should check in case I am missing something. I mean... how many actions is 'too many'?
By Pantafernando 2015-08-07 18:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

runeghost said: »
I am having a recurring problem with some of the higher zones... I keep getting Expert due to having 2/3 for actions and 2/3 for damage taken. I can pass the boards, keep everyone alive, and do the additional requirements, but I keep losing a star for Number of actions taken and Damage taken.
Any suggestions? I mean, some of these are on the 'filler' ones where I don't want to use abilities, as I save them for the 'boss' levels.
I thought that I should check in case I am missing something. I mean... how many actions is 'too many'?

Damage taken medals are due %party total hp lost during fight. So, sum everyone hp. Losing 20% of that amount will result in a medal lost. Losing over 50% will result in 2 medals lost. To prevent that, its mainly by using S/L. You can not do much if your party starts with empty ATB bar and the mobs starts in preemptive strike and first action is a devasting HP. So, to save your medals against fodders, its a matter of S/L till your party acts first and kill mobs before devastating moves. Against bosses, your best bet is combining Sentinels Grimoire RW, protectga, shellga and power/magic break. Normally using 2 out those 3 is more than enough to save all damage taken medals against bosses.

Actions taken is relative to amount of mobs in a stage. Each fodder must be killed in around 2.5 actions. If you takes more than 2.5 actions per mob, you lose one action taken medal. Against bosses, im not sure but i think its related to boss HP. To save your actions taken medals, you can just use abilities, use retaliate+boost to increase your dps or just suck it and recover in next stages. Mastery requires over 83.3% of medals. Anything less and you will get expert. There are some stages that are just unpracticable to get 9/9 medals with fodder (like the lastest ff6 stages with behemoths), always losing at least one action taken medals. In those cases, you must plan ahead to cover that loss (by exploring weaknesses condition, mitigating dmg, staking buffs like boost and advance, using RS gear and char, etc).
 Cerberus.Ryger
Server: Cerberus
user: ryger
By Cerberus.Ryger 2015-08-07 21:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

so anyone else have trouble with this "open division"? mastered/completed knights path but it isnt unlocked.
By Pantafernando 2015-08-08 03:04:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Ryger said: »
so anyone else have trouble with this "open division"? mastered/completed knights path but it isnt unlocked.

Probably you need to clear both knight and mage path.

On a side note, those EX+ stages are the hardest Ive had since Parade Float. To get mastery you need to use a certain strategy otherwise it wont do.
 Diabolos.Prodigy
By Diabolos.Prodigy 2015-08-27 10:16:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Sigh - ive been getting 3 star items from relic pulls for a month straight now. Frustrating.
By Jetackuu 2015-08-27 12:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Prodigy said: »
Sigh - ive been getting 3 star items from relic pulls for a month straight now. Frustrating.
I have mostly, last pull was 2 4 star I think, this time I finally got some 5 star items and a 4 star or two.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-08-27 12:48:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Got my first 5star mage weapon on the Lightning pulls, inundated with swords right now.
By Jetackuu 2015-08-27 12:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm half tempted to start selling/using my 3 star items I'm not using, just running out of room.

Maybe when I need to go to 200 slots.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-08-27 13:00:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Depends what you got. I wouldn't throw away staves but crap like daggers or punching weaps are ehhh...
By Jetackuu 2015-08-27 13:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Depends what you got. I wouldn't throw away staves but crap like daggers or punching weaps are ehhh...

I mostly have staves, several 4 and a 5 star though.

Then again inventory upgrades are cheap enough.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-08-27 13:39:01
Link | Quote | Reply

If anything I'd say toss h2h weapons. There hasn't been a Monk yet worth using without a unique weap and even with the Monk patch via Tifa they still look pretty underwhelming.

Someone feel free to elucidate me if I've been doing it wrong.
[+]
 Diabolos.Prodigy
By Diabolos.Prodigy 2015-08-27 13:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone else just roll their eyes as soon as they see the gray orb fly up in the air? Lol
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-08-27 13:53:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
If anything I'd say toss h2h weapons. There hasn't been a Monk yet worth using without a unique weap and even with the Monk patch via Tifa they still look pretty underwhelming.

Someone feel free to elucidate me if I've been doing it wrong.

I'll probably keep just one because I'm using her right now (to get to 50) but that's about it. Don't have many of those though, as I use/sell anything below 3 instantly.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-08-27 17:18:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy *** guys there was a huge update today.

First of all, they COMPLETELY redid the user interface.

^new home page.
(Can select Normal and event dungeons here.)

^new world select screen.

^new equipment/ability screen. This is the most exciting ----
the faded out boxes are for desynthesizing abilities and exchanging orbs for other orbs. That's coming soon!!
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-27 17:23:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ooo, it looks good. I don't like the user interface that we have currently. Maybe it's just me, but battles run very smoothly while the rest of the game is just slow and clunky.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-08-27 18:16:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Did they fix the lag?
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2015-08-27 18:30:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
Did they fix the lag?

The menus are still a little slow and some new features are untouchable (there's now a flowchart you can access which tells you how to unlock characters and stories...... but it is extremely slow).

As a whole it's less laggy than before, but that "Now loading..." thing happens a lot and slows down party configuration.

Battle lag was never a problem and nothing's changed there.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-08-28 10:15:03
Link | Quote | Reply

The worst part of this game is the interface and how long it takes to actually gear up.
First Page 2 3 ... 22 23 24 ... 159 160 161