Relic Yoichinoyumi vs Relic Annihilator
First Page 2 3 4 5
 Asura.Materdark
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-05 17:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Relic Yoichinoyumi vs Relic Annihilator

Let the game begin WE would like to see screenshot on the latest content on Relic Yoichinoyumi vs Relic Annihilator damage wise screenshot below as I'm planing to make one of those haven't yet decided.

I know both have there ups and down but want to see screenshots.

If you think its going to take ages to take a screenshot then install dropbox via http://www.dropbox.com

once installed right click "preferences" >> "import" >> tick "share screenshot using dropbox"

Once that is done all you need to do is press print screen button on your keyboard and it will save it in the drop box folder right click the image share link and post here.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-04-05 18:24:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Has this dead horse not been flogged enough already?
[+]
By Draylo 2015-04-05 18:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Neither
[+]
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-05 18:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Creaucent Alazrin said: »

I posted in FFXI Forum, what an FFXIV player doing here guess your lost :P
I understand there's alot more UK players in ffixv which I kind of hoping for will be joining you guys at ffixv till then **** off in a nice way lol
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-04-05 18:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

It's pretty simple... If it's about usefulness, Anni unless you play SAM a lot, then Yoichi. If it's not about usefulness, make whatever you want.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2015-04-05 18:33:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Materdark said: »

I posted in FFXI what is a FFXIV player doing here guess your lost :P
I understand there's alot more UK players in ffixv which I kind of hoping for will be joining you guys at ffixv till then **** off in a nice way lol

that FFIXV? that FF15?.......
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-05 18:33:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
It's pretty simple... If it's about usefulness, Anni unless you play SAM a lot, then Yoichi. If it's not about usefulness, make whatever you want.

Kind of hoping for screenshot for both weapon damage.
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-05 18:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I posted in FFXI what is a FFXIV player doing here guess your lost :P

that FFIXV? that FF15?.......

don't put your shares in that lol

Also don't spam started blocking people that are not sticking with the topic here.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-04-05 18:36:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Jishnu's will do a ton of damage, but it'll also get you killed. The whole point of bringing relic RNG is that they can do damage without getting themselves killed. Anni's aftermath is better, namas has a flat enmity, the rest is immaterial, and damage shots are meaningless.
[+]
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2015-04-05 18:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Neither is the absolute top DPS option for ranger. Phaosphaelia with weaponskill damage/base damage/racc and ratk or Hangaku-No-Yumi are, depending on target/buffs/debuffs, as good or better than either relic. Between the two relics, Yoichi does better damage provided that you can use Jishnu's Radiance only. Yoichi is also good for samurai, which is a top-tier job, so there's that.

With the enmity change, I've been able to use JR almost exclusively. If you can use Jishnu's, bow will win over gun. Either is fine, though. Get what you like most.

I can't give you screenshots, but in terms of epeen numbers, bow annihilates gun.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-04-05 18:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

After this recent update the hate issue isn't that bad when you use Jishnu and non-relic.
[+]
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-05 18:39:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Jishnu's will do a ton of damage, but it'll also get you killed. The whole point of bringing relic RNG is that they can do damage without getting themselves killed. Anni's aftermath is better, namas has a flat enmity, the rest is immaterial, and damage shots are meaningless.

Well I'm still looking for a ranger to go all out so I can see if I can control the hate I keep hearing about Jishnu's ws tho.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-04-05 18:40:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
After this recent update the hate issue isn't that bad when you use Jishnu and non-relic.

I haven't done anything on RNG since the enmity update, that could very well make both less useful for RNG.
[+]
By ScaevolaBahamut 2015-04-05 18:40:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I was about to post this, yeah. I haven't seen a non-relic RNG spamming Jishnu's or LS since the update, but that's definitely going to be more damage anyway, and I find it seriously hard to believe that a RNG of all things is in any danger of pulling hate if melee DDs can't anymore.
[+]
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-05 18:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »
Neither is the absolute top DPS option for ranger. Phaosphaelia with weaponskill damage/base damage/racc and ratk or Hangaku-No-Yumi are, depending on target/buffs/debuffs, as good or better than either relic. Between the two relics, Yoichi does better damage provided that you can use Jishnu's Radiance only. Yoichi is also good for samurai, which is a top-tier job, so there's that.

With the enmity change, I've been able to use JR almost exclusively. If you can use Jishnu's, bow will win over gun. Either is fine, though. Get what you like most.

I can't give you screenshots, but in terms of epeen numbers, bow annihilates gun.

Thats good to hear and thank you for your input but I wana see it with my own eyes.
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-05 18:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I haven't done anything on RNG since the enmity update, that could very well make both less useful for RNG.
ScaevolaBahamut said: »

I was about to post this, yeah. I haven't seen a non-relic RNG spamming Jishnu's or LS since the update, but that's definitely going to be more damage anyway, and I find it seriously hard to believe that a RNG of all things is in any danger of pulling hate if melee DDs can't anymore.

Both are correct but I will do some AA D and VD to test this on my PLD looking forward to it with rngs.
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-04-05 18:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Having screenshots of a few high damage WSs does not mean that one option is superior to the other. It simply means those few screenshots somebody decided to share had some very nice damage. You should be looking for overall consistency in performance, not a handful of spike damage shots.

In regards to the enmity changes: yes, the difference is absolutely colossal in comparison to before. I have an Anni, but I literally do not touch Coronach anymore aside from SC purposes. I have been spamming LS constantly without using Decoy Shot or Camouflage and I have not pulled hate once in any fight since the changes. I can even properly DD on my COR now without fear of grabbing hate.

As far as damage is concerned, I don't know what the best performers are now, but I do know that enmity concerns are no longer an issue, at least from my experience with good tanks.
[+]
 Bismarck.Stephenjd
Server: Bismarck
user: Stephenjd
By Bismarck.Stephenjd 2015-04-05 18:53:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Non-relic weapons will probably parse close to the 2 relics now if you can go all out.
[+]
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-05 18:54:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oraen said: »
Having screenshots of a few high damage WSs does not mean that one option is superior to the other. It simply means those few screenshots somebody decided to share had some very nice damage. You should be looking for overall consistency in performance, not a handful of spike damage shots.

In regards to the enmity changes: yes, the difference is absolutely colossal in comparison to before. I have an Anni, but I literally do not touch Coronach anymore aside from SC purposes. I have been spamming LS constantly without using Decoy Shot or Camouflage and I have not pulled hate once in any fight since the changes. I can even properly DD on my COR now without fear of grabbing hate.

As far as damage is concerned, I don't know what the best performers are now, but I do know that enmity concerns are no longer an issue, at least from my experience with good tanks.

"overall consistency in performance" that's what I'm going to look into when playing with them.
 Fenrir.Montaeg
Server: Fenrir
user: Montaeg
By Fenrir.Montaeg 2015-04-05 22:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Stephenjd said: »
Non-relic weapons will probably parse close to the 2 relics now if you can go all out.

Yeah I pulled out my Phaosphaelia (str/dex 8 ratt+15 stp+5 so not even great augs) on a whim for bird delve and out parsed 2 relic guns without ever pulling hate, and I was using all my anni TP/WS sets no upgraded AF3. You can go balls to the walls and never see the mob move off the pld. Like 10k JR to 12k light and no hate. It's so amazingly broken.

Time to make bow sets!
 Cerberus.Reiden
Server: Cerberus
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2015-04-05 23:34:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Just make both relics if you need to see it with your own eyes, like i did. Tenzen bow is good too.

I have not pulled hate spamming JR yet on incursion or DM 2.
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-07 04:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

This was with AA MR D doing damage around 2000-3000 with gun party setup PLD WHM BRD COR RNGx2 (R)

Now need to find someone with bow (R) ><
 Cerberus.Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2015-04-08 15:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

if you post your sets, we could see if you need to make any changes
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-10 10:53:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Reiden said: »
if you post your sets, we could see if you need to make any changes

That's the max a gun can do on the AA MR D maybe more 2000-3000 damage just need to find a relic bow player now.
 Cerberus.Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2015-04-10 10:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

when i do dm tonight x3, i will give you the ws avg and then your post your sets, ok?
 Asura.Materdark
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-10 11:10:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Reiden said: »
when i do dm tonight x3, i will give you the ws avg and then your post your sets, ok?

That's not my set that's my friends set up to him if he wants to post he's set I will let him know or if he sees this.
 Asura.Tonn
user: Tonn
By Asura.Tonn 2015-04-10 11:38:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lool
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Racoonballoon
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: masterg7
By Quetzalcoatl.Racoonballoon 2015-04-10 12:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Store TP shot. Idk the max stp on rng so i just put as much i can before it starts to miss on landing for generally 90% the stuff fought in the game.

input /equip head "amini gapette +1";
input /equip body "arcadian jerkin +1";
input /equip back "lutian cape";
input /equip neck "iqabi necklace";
input /equip hands "manibozho gloves";
input /equip waist "impulse belt";
input /equip ear1 "volley earring";
input /equip ring1 "paqichikaji ring";
input /equip legs "nahtirah trousers";
input /equip ear2 "enervating earring";
input /equip ring2 "longshot ring";
input /equip feet "arcadian socks +1";