Is There A Mass Exit On Cerberus???

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Is there a Mass exit on Cerberus???
Is there a Mass exit on Cerberus???
First Page 2 3
 Cerberus.Mooranis
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Mooranis
By Cerberus.Mooranis 2015-04-04 03:37:55
Link | Quote | Reply

WTF 300 people worldwide on CERBERUS on a FRIDAY???!! Did I miss the email that said leave? Dead Server Is that a Ice Cube chance in hell they are going to merge this Server?
 Asura.Youngbull
Server: Asura
user: Joons
By Asura.Youngbull 2015-04-04 04:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

well.... your on cerberus...

no one cares about you because your pretty much worthless trash unless you are on Asura...
By Zenaku14 2015-04-04 04:57:05
Link | Quote | Reply

maybe a lot of people are quiting and waiting for the final patch do it then quit the game. Seeing how in one year they cutting ps2 and xbox support.
By Pantafernando 2015-04-04 05:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

What time was it?

It doesnt seem an impossible number for EU time. The number that really matter is how many are online during jp primetime.

Anyway in freshly picked vanadiel it was said that there are no plans on merging till november, but they can consider it if there are enough people bitching saying its hard to make parties to play events.
 Asura.Taidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Asura
user: tidis
By Asura.Taidis 2015-04-04 06:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

The exodus happened a long time ago!
[+]
By Tylaar 2015-04-04 07:46:47
Link | Quote | Reply

945 on now.
By Pantafernando 2015-04-04 07:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

It should reach its peak in the next 3-4 hours.

And sunday is normally the week peak.

Before i take a break, i think odin was around 1700 during sunday jp primetime.
 Bismarck.Valmur
Server: Bismarck
user: Valmur
By Bismarck.Valmur 2015-04-04 07:54:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Taidis said: »
The exodus happened a long time ago!

Yup
 Cerberus.Kylos
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-04-04 09:02:52
Link | Quote | Reply

This happens all the time on Cerberus. Sadly it happens during EU time so I have to play in NA time if I want to set anything up. Many of the big linkshells quit a while ago when they destroyed the game in a short amount of time and had to sit there waiting for updates.
[+]
By Draylo 2015-04-04 09:05:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm surprised you are still here, I remember that thread.
By fonewear 2015-04-04 09:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Mooranis said: »
WTF 300 people worldwide on CERBERUS on a FRIDAY???!! Did I miss the email that said leave? Dead Server Is that a Ice Cube chance in hell they are going to merge this Server?

Yes, it's worth it !
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-04-04 11:44:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Well me and my 90 Mules quit the game and moved to FFXIV, there's no point making ergon weapons when I will only have it for a short while before game stops being updated.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-04-04 11:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Zenim said: »
Eu prime time and JP prime time always have a lot more people than NA primetime these days, not just Cerberus.

EU primetime has been bad on Cerberus for a few years now. I know this because I knew all the good EU players as we played together. They all left when Dynamis was changed and Abyssea came out.
 Cerberus.Bloodbathboy
By Cerberus.Bloodbathboy 2015-04-04 12:00:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I came here from Bis last week. It seems pretty active to me.
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-04-04 12:08:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not complaining, myself. Kinda nice not seeing some of the more infamous of Cerberus.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-04-04 12:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I can say the server was active enough for us to run an 18-man Vagary last week and get a Putraxia clear. Not had the time to see if it could be done again though, too busy.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-04-04 16:43:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
I'm not complaining, myself. Kinda nice not seeing some of the more infamous of Cerberus.

He's referring to me!
[+]
 Bismarck.Cooops
Server: Bismarck
user: coops
By Bismarck.Cooops 2015-04-05 01:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

All the good EU players played with Kylos guys. Funny, I never seen you around when Zephyr's group of mostly EU's were the first English speaking people beating delve on this server.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-04-05 01:44:09
Link | Quote | Reply

kylos was gone when delve started iirc and i avoided that shitfest like the plague lol
[+]
 Cerberus.Tikal
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2015-04-05 01:48:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Conagh said: »

He's referring to me!
I, uh... no, not really.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-04-05 02:05:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Duim!
By fonewear 2015-04-05 09:50:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Of those 300 what percentage are AFK/mules ?
By Pantafernando 2015-04-05 09:57:51
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Of those 300 what percentage are AFK/mules ?

During jp prime time its 1000 jps playing.

During EU prime time its 300 jp bazaar mules playing.
[+]
 Cerberus.Reiden
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2015-04-05 10:46:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Cooops said: »
All the good EU players played with Kylos guys. Funny, I never seen you around when Zephyr's group of mostly EU's were the first English speaking people beating delve on this server.

This was how i first got tojil win ^^
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-04-05 10:49:52
Link | Quote | Reply

It may be a skeleton crew left on Cerberus, but believe me when I say that those actively doing end-game content (or any content for that matter) aren't having issues whatsoever.

Casual players or those playing solo are going to have a tough time accomplishing many of the harder contents. Vagary is a perfect example as SE has inadvertently designed that to be more or less inaccessible to all but those in capable linkshells or competent PUGs.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-04-05 11:12:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Conagh said: »

He's referring to me!
I, uh... no, not really.

I'm not Imfamous?

GFDI!

Honestly though, seeing as I don't play with 99.99% of thie server because they're either completely Incompetent, Undergeared Severely or too casual for me to ever have any content in common, it's not an issue for myself, my Linkshell is actually fuller now than it has been for a while.
 Cerberus.Bloodbathboy
By Cerberus.Bloodbathboy 2015-04-05 11:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

There ya are Con. Hit me up man.
By Pantafernando 2015-04-05 11:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Avalon said: »
Vagary is a perfect example as SE has inadvertently designed that to be more or less inaccessible to all but those in capable linkshells or competent PUGs.

Honestly, seeing all the video from Vagary, i wouldnt say just competents or capable ls can do it. Does not require much teamwork just to nuke a mob for 10min+. Its just about PLD holding mob, geos probably droping meva/mdb, increasing macc/mab, then something VW ish, just watching to trigger weakness and nuking him down. In like 10 mins, not even adds appeared.

Probably the people trying to lowman that will find it pretty hard though. With 18 man it seems a no brainer. Checking BG forums, the really challenge was figuring those mobs spawn conditions.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-04-05 12:55:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
kylos was gone when delve started iirc and i avoided that shitfest like the plague lol

This. Also no one wanted to take my Dark Knight, it was Monk or Samurai only .. so when I did return I had to work on my Corsair and set up my own PUGs .. which took a while and a lot of effort. Also I never knew Zephyr, and I didn't run with endgame ls (with the exception of WW briefly) during Seekers. Anji got me Ceizak, I ran my own Morimar 18 man PUG, and Conagh helped me get Foret, but I still had to find people so he could lead it.

I'm talking about the amazing English/German/Belgian/Dutch/Spanish/Norwegian/Swedish players I ran with in my dynamis ls, HadesReality (previously RealityDynamis on the Hades server). I ran with players like Misart, Ruijana, Overlordandy, Nightwishh, Narzoz, Nivana, Overfiend, Yojune, Ozrox and many other amazing EU players who I never see anymore because they quit. Not saying it was the only group of EU players on the server .. I was merely pointing out that the EU community took a massive hit when Abyssea came around. I found that if I wanted to set anything up, I would be better off during NA time.
First Page 2 3