406 users online
Forum » FFXI » NMs » Nidhogg?
Nidhogg?
 Bahamut.Striker
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Striker 2015-03-28 11:39:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Is Nidhogg relevant for anything anymore? I just got back from a 2 year break and the way things have changed I don't see why the pop item is 1-2 mil. Only asking cause I have a sweet tea and I want to fight Fafnir some more. If the pop item can actually sell for 1-2M I wanna sell before another Fafnir so I don't waste a chance at another tea trying to drop.
 Asura.Rinuko
Server: Asura
user: Rinuko
By Asura.Rinuko 2015-03-28 11:53:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Black Belt? idk really
 Bahamut.Striker
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Striker 2015-03-28 12:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

That's what I thought too unless someone wants a blurple Adaberk to go with their O hat
 Odin.Krucifus
Server: Odin
user: Krucifus
By Odin.Krucifus 2015-03-28 12:35:51
Link | Quote | Reply

From my experience on Odin, the sweet teas sell very slowly and for <1M. Black belt only seems to be used for PDT sets for mnks these days, and no one is really after abjurations these days so the demand is limited. If you want to go for what sells, go for the Savory shanks, those sell for 2-2.5M quite often still, due to everyone wanting a Dring and the droprate being one of the worst in FFXI. Hope that helps.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-03-28 13:56:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Off the top of my head, I'd say a Sweet Tea would probably go for around 500k (at least on Sylph). The tricky thing is I don't think many people are interested, though I suppose with the lockstyle change, people might want certain abjurations.