Forum » FFXI » General » Mildaurion trust
Mildaurion trust
 Asura.Ivlilla
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: cevkiv
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-03-26 17:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone found how to get Esha'ntarl's trust yet?

Also, I guess they're retconning her being Zilart/Kuluu?
By FaeQueenCory 2015-03-26 23:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Likely to be from the anniversary event. Given that that happens in May, and last year was Aldo Trust.
Or there could be a special Trust event that coincides then.
Or even in April.

Either way... Being a proto-human doesn't negate the possibility of being a Trust...
So there is absolutely no retcon to her Kuluu-back-to-Zilartian-immortal-ness...
After all... All people are descendants of the Zilart. (The fact that nonZilart/Kuluu can gain The Whisper of the Soul and races can interbreed further means that everyone is one species: Zilart.)

Could always be an early spoiler for a reward from the first part of the finale too...
There's just no way of knowing until SE announces something.
 Asura.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-03-27 09:37:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody is descendant of the Zilart. Current races were born from the tears Altana shed after Promathia's death. She wanted to preserve Promathia's existence in some form so that he could hopefully be resurrected and made the new races some sort of a host for his essence, the emptiness, to keep it alive. So everybody carries a piece of Promathia in a sense.
[+]
 Asura.Ivlilla
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-03-27 13:33:47
Link | Quote | Reply

The item description for her Cipher states she's an Elvaan.

Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-03-28 04:20:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ivlilla said: »

That doesn't make sense >< Either the translator doesn't have a clue or the dev team forgot all about CoP storyline. At least, they hadn't written "tarutaru"...
 Asura.Ivlilla
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-03-28 11:34:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vinedrius said: »
Asura.Ivlilla said: »

That doesn't make sense >< Either the translator doesn't have a clue or the dev team forgot all about CoP storyline. At least, they hadn't written "tarutaru"...

Also I'm aggravated it's "Mildaurion" and not "Esha'ntarl", considering I seem to recall the latter is her real name, and the former just an identity she invented for her purposes.
 Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-03-28 11:48:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, her real name is Esha'ntarl, grammatically similar to Kam'lanaut and Eald'narche as she is also a Zilart. She was in disguise as a cardinal while she was living in Tavnazia and was known as Mildaurion, which sounds like an Elvaan name. It is probably a name given to her by Tavnazians (although I don't remember any info about this in game so I am just assuming), rather than made up by herself because you know, how can you possibly pretend to be an Elvaan... in a land full of Elvaans?... She could have been mistaken for a hume, but for an elvaan? Nah.
 Asura.Ivlilla
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-03-28 12:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vinedrius said: »
Yeah, her real name is Esha'ntarl, grammatically similar to Kam'lanaut and Eald'narche as she is also a Zilart. She was in disguise as a cardinal while she was living in Tavnazia and was known as Mildaurion, which sounds like an Elvaan name. It is probably a name given to her by Tavnazians (although I don't remember any info about this in game so I am just assuming), rather than made up by herself because you know, how can you possibly pretend to be an Elvaan... in a land full of Elvaans?... She could have been mistaken for a hume, but for an elvaan? Nah.

If anything, it might be she had an Elvaan name since she was representing the Cathedral, iirc.

I wonder if they just forgot who 'Mildaurion' was, or if they don't want to spell "Zilartan" or "Zilartian" for some reason.

This is a great insult to my waifu. Esha'ntarl is great, Esha'ntarl is merciful, praise be to Esha'ntarl, death to our enemies. Behead those who insult Esha'ntarl, etc, etc, etc.

Wondering what job she'll be. Probably WHM. Although her Mildaurion model, the armor screams SAM to me.
[+]
 Shiva.Spathaian
Server: Shiva
user: Spathaian
By Shiva.Spathaian 2015-03-28 12:17:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd say WHM or Pld. Her armor doesn't scream Sam to me it screams pld and more-so with her ties to the church.

Though I see her using a club either way.
 Asura.Ivlilla
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-03-28 12:28:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Spathaian said: »
I'd say WHM or Pld. Her armor doesn't scream Sam to me it screams pld and more-so with her ties to the church.

Though I see her using a club either way.

I dunno why, but for some reason, the Byrnie-ish armor always screamed SAM to me, although iirc she wears a circlet, so maybe PLD.

Just not sure how they'd differentiate her from all the other trusts at this point.

PLD/WHM? Heal-y PLD?
 Asura.Vinedrius
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-03-28 18:15:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I am 99% sure she will be tank type.
 Asura.Highwynn
user: Highwynd
By Asura.Highwynn 2015-03-28 19:01:10
Link | Quote | Reply

We have a billion pld trusts already...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-28 19:05:59
Link | Quote | Reply

The fact she's called with her alter ego and not her real name makes perfect sense. Consider trusts can be seen by anyone not just those who have acquired them, so her name could potentially be spoiler to those who haven't finished CoP.
Although it's a spoiler on the level of saying Aerith dies, but anyway.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Ivlilla
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-05-14 12:50:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Aerith dies

OMFG SPOILERS
[+]