First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-03-28 16:31:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I really don't understand why people get mad at people selling and buying. It's their business, it's not affecting you, go on with your boring life.

But I'm jealous rich people can get a free pass to goodies, while my poor self has to deal with making pugs and putting effort into things.
By Pantafernando 2015-03-28 16:31:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Lakshmi.Lenus said: »
Btw Vagary doesn't need an alliance to clear, just need people with brains, or alts with brains.

ALSO SELLING CLEARS FOR 50M

Gee I got 2 idris in my 10 man group and all dd have mythics yagrush white mage ***is too easy.

Elitist.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
Server: Lakshmi
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-03-28 16:32:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Btw Vagary doesn't need an alliance to clear, just need people with brains, or alts with brains.

Gee I got 2 idris in my 10 man group and all dd have mythics yagrush white mage ***is too easy.

Elitist.

I wasn't referring to myself
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-03-28 16:36:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ramzus said: »
you don't need any of that for vagary 128

Then I wonder why would people sell wins for 30 to 50 million. If someone have that much gil to burn then might as well pack their bAgs n move to bahamut. Vagary pugs throughout the day and if someone shouts it will fill.
 Fenrir.Ramzus
Server: Fenrir
user: Venomfury
By Fenrir.Ramzus 2015-03-28 16:44:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you seen anyone actually sell wins? maybe they're saying that to mock everyone crying. I know I wasn't being serious when i made my sale post on this thread. Fenrir is a pretty backwater server that still wipes to pickup Tojil semi-frequently and they still managed to kill Putraxia without knowing what they were doing. Only 1 NA on the server has Idris and there are barely any Yagrushes on the server outside of my LS and I don't think any of them were in that run.

We only have 560 on right now too (<1,000 during evening weekends) and this is a heavily JP-populated server and they still managed to get a run going. What's your excuse?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-03-28 18:14:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Ramzus said: »
Have you seen anyone actually sell wins? maybe they're saying that to mock everyone crying. I know I wasn't being serious when i made my sale post on this thread. Fenrir is a pretty backwater server that still wipes to pickup Tojil semi-frequently and they still managed to kill Putraxia without knowing what they were doing. Only 1 NA on the server has Idris and there are barely any Yagrushes on the server outside of my LS and I don't think any of them were in that run.

We only have 560 on right now too (<1,000 during evening weekends) and this is a heavily JP-populated server and they still managed to get a run going. What's your excuse?

I guess I got trolled by the same person. I admit defeat
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-28 18:26:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Not everyone has a mythic, but if you think you need multiple yagrush's to clear current content, you've spent too much time listening to bad players.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-03-28 18:35:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »

Not everyone has a mythic, but if you think you need multiple yagrush's to clear current content, you've spent too much time listening to bad players.

I Prob only partied with a yagrush white mage like 3 times in my life so not sure how u think I think that.
 Asura.Vinedrius
Server: Asura
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2015-03-28 18:59:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Where are these vagary shouts people are talking on about? Only one Japanese shout in Asura whole day.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-28 19:06:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I Prob only partied with a yagrush white mage like 3 times in my life so not sure how u think I think that.

I don't know if you think that or not, but you sure bring it up a lot.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-03-28 19:18:48
Link | Quote | Reply

You telling me there aren't some blu's out there that wouldn't pay top dollar for this?

[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-03-28 19:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bring what up?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-28 19:25:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Bleating mantle
Rumination sash

what's next, pasture scarf?
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-28 19:27:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bring what up?

Our group's accumulation of RME's.
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-03-28 19:29:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
You telling me there aren't some blu's out there that wouldn't pay top dollar for this?

No, I would not pay top dollar for it. Less accuracy and damage than a rank B Uson, with higher delay and no stats. Unless the SC damage bonus is very noticeable, it's only an average sword at best. Possibly a swap in for Chain Affinity spells, but physical spell casting is not often utilized anymore since CDC became so powerful.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-03-28 19:31:26
Link | Quote | Reply

why would you swap it in for chain affinity? based on its 2 bottom stats and the way they work, its a full time sword.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-03-28 19:34:02
Link | Quote | Reply

You macro it in for Chain Affinity, duh
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-03-28 19:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

(@ jassik Let me reply to above quote in a more respectful way.)

you guys are very good players to clear it in 10 or so members. Can I ask setup and minimum gears requirement? So the people here who are looking to do their own low man groups can have an idea of how to proceed to tackle this in the event they can't get 18 members?
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-03-28 19:36:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless the SC bonus is very strong, it is not a full time sword. BLU should be focusing on melee DPS, not physical spells. CA is on a 1:30 recast, and you should not be casting any physical spells, aside from sudden lunge if you can land it, outside of CA/Efflux. Even then, it's a toss-up because with the proper buffs, you can just SC with another CDC and do more damage rather than using a physical spell.

If that SC bonus actually does work out to 10% damage, I'll quickly change my tune, but until then, it's just not that great.
 Seraph.Koroma
Server: Seraph
user: Koroma
By Seraph.Koroma 2015-03-28 19:54:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sieha said: »
not having relic\mythic = stupid

Everything wrong with the community in a nutshell.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-03-28 19:59:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Bring what up?

I have nothing against ur group. But a certain someone in your group is infering that if can't clear vagary without an alliance has no brains. A little arrogance won't u think?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-03-28 20:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bring what up?

I have nothing against ur group. But a certain someone in your group is infering that if can't clear vagary without an alliance has no brains. A little arrogance won't u think?

I don't think it's arrogance, the people that can't clear current content aren't failing because they don't have enough idris or yagrush's, they're failing because they don't come prepared, aren't well organized, have no plan, or bring people with very bad understanding of game mechanics. Don't think we don't fail stuff, we just figure out what we did wrong and try again instead of running to the forums to complain.

you guys are very good players to clear it in 10 or so members. Can I ask setup and minimum gears requirement? So the people here who are looking to do their own low man groups can have an idea of how to proceed to tackle this in the event they can't get 18 members?

Very often, more people means more chaos, more TP spam, more chat spam, more people who can screw something up... Clearing with 18 is often harder than with less.
 Cerberus.Reiden
Server: Cerberus
user: Reiden
By Cerberus.Reiden 2015-03-28 21:16:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I did my good deed today and took a shout group for a Pallotoris win. Now cheer me on.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-03-28 22:16:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oraen said: »
Unless the SC bonus is very strong, it is not a full time sword. BLU should be focusing on melee DPS, not physical spells. CA is on a 1:30 recast, and you should not be casting any physical spells, aside from sudden lunge if you can land it, outside of CA/Efflux. Even then, it's a toss-up because with the proper buffs, you can just SC with another CDC and do more damage rather than using a physical spell.

If that SC bonus actually does work out to 10% damage, I'll quickly change my tune, but until then, it's just not that great.

Appears to be 10% SC Damage. Which stacked with SC Bonus II is kind of boss. He hasn't tested the CA effect if its a 10% versus a base +10 increase though.
[+]
 Sylph.Oraen
By Sylph.Oraen 2015-03-28 23:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Sylph.Oraen said: »

Appears to be 10% SC Damage. Which stacked with SC Bonus II is kind of boss. He hasn't tested the CA effect if its a 10% versus a base +10 increase though.

Welp, time to eat my words. I was expecting SE to rip us off with some lame +10 damage or something. Didn't see a straight 10% increase coming. Guess that's the new best off-hand for BLU in any situation where you can SC. So, basically always. Like you said, set paralyzing triad and that's a huge boost. Do you know if it is additive or multiplicative with base SC damage bonus traits?

Apologies for my misinformation.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2015-03-28 23:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bring what up?

I don't think it's arrogance, the people that can't clear current content aren't failing because they don't have enough idris or yagrush's, they're failing because they don't come prepared, aren't well organized, have no plan, or bring people with very bad understanding of game mechanics. Don't think we don't fail stuff, we just figure out what we did wrong and try again instead of running to the forums to complain.

Very often, more people means more chaos, more TP spam, more chat spam, more people who can screw something up... Clearing with 18 is often harder than with less.

well u were half right. got all 3 clears in a short 2 hours pug but 18 man alliance tho. first night doing vagary went 3/4. clears were like 25ish mins. only thing that went past 30 was the slime one. only wipe was when pulled too much underestimating their aoe attack power. one was content level 130 forgot which one.

make no mistake about it. gear played a huge part in the easy win. an idris geo a koga sam didn't check the other people's gears. im not going to go out and say "just need people with half a brain to clear this." takes skills and gears.
 Bahamut.Malothar
Server: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2015-03-28 23:45:34
Link | Quote | Reply

make no mistake about it. gear played a huge part in the easy win. an idris geo a koga sam didn't check the other people's gears. im not going to go out and say "just need people with half a brain to clear this." takes skills and gears.

You would be wrong. Half that alliance knew what they were doing, I know, my LS was the one leading it. It takes people with half a brain to do things. Like that Fomor wipe. No one mentioned to the pug Pld that the 2nd wave of Fomors weren't going to be AoE'd down. So he pulled them all. No one mentioned to the pugged mages that they weren't going to be AoE'd down. So they AoE'd. We wiped lol. Derpy actions get you a derpy ending.

The difference is we explained the strat, people listened, and we completed. Most pugs woulda tossed their hands in the air, cursed SE for making such stupidly difficult content, and called everyone in the group noob scrubs. ***, I thought about saying something when you were dying repeatedly on... Pixie? Ooze? I forget. Yinzi didn't need the attention of a Whm though so we were content with letting you RR over and over again.
[+]
By mortontony1 2015-03-29 00:04:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Malothar said: »
No one mentioned to the pug Pld that the 2nd wave of Fomors weren't going to be AoE'd down. So he pulled them all. No one mentioned to the pugged mages that they weren't going to be AoE'd down. So they AoE'd. We wiped lol.

Well there's your problem. Not saying you don't 'have half a brain' but it would usually be a good idea to explain to PUGs, or even double checking with well formed groups, just to make sure everyone knows what's going on.
 Asura.Hoshiku
Server: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2015-03-29 00:05:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Hell we wiped to fomors on our first attempt too, this stuff is trial and error.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8