| Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Seraph.Ramyrez
Server: Seraph
Game: FFXI
user: Ramyrez
By Seraph.Ramyrez 2015-03-19 14:04:41
Link | Quote | Reply

It has not yet, but is slated to release this month as I recall, so...next week, one would assume?
 Leviathan.Krysten
Server: Leviathan
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-03-21 23:03:41
Link | Quote | Reply

i wonder if they didnt cancel this month update for next months
 Lakshmi.Rooks
Administrator
Server: Lakshmi
user: Rooks
By Lakshmi.Rooks 2015-03-21 23:12:41
Link | Quote | Reply

The campaigns run until the 26th, so I expect the patch will be on/around that.
By jubehnka 2015-03-22 02:46:01
Link | Quote | Reply

"In light of our new alliance with Nexon Co. LTD, we will be postponing our implementation of the Empyran armor reforge quests until a future update.
The items necessary to reforge your armor to item level 109 and then 119 will be purchaseable for a small fee.
Vagary will still be implemented as scheduled, but the reward items for Empyrean armor reforge will be replaced with Crystal Petfifacts.

We hope you continue enjoying your time in Vana'diel."
By mortontony1 2015-03-22 02:57:33
Link | Quote | Reply

jubehnka said: »
"In light of our new alliance with Nexon Co. LTD, we will be postponing our implementation of the Empyran armor reforge quests until a future update.
The items necessary to reforge your armor to item level 109 and then 119 will be purchaseable for a small fee.
Vagary will still be implemented as scheduled, but the reward items for Empyrean armor reforge will be replaced with Crystal Petfifacts.

We hope you continue enjoying your time in Vana'diel."

I was about to when I read that first sentence, thinking it was real, then I read the second one. Good job sir, good job.
By Elazar1 2015-03-22 03:25:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah the empy update seems to have vanished, we normally have the patch by now, or more info, so wonder if it will be next month? Or they just said he'll the getting a big update in May, don't bother lol..
 Fenrir.Aladeus
Server: Fenrir
user: Aladeus
By Fenrir.Aladeus 2015-03-22 03:42:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I don't get enough crystal petrifacts from vw as it is. i have a screenshot that shows me getting all 5 treasure slots as petrifacts.

as well, who wants to give SE even more money if they're screwing over all the psbox users?
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2015-03-22 06:27:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Vize said: »
has the update that allows us up upgrade AF3 to lv109 and 119 taken place or not yet ?

i am currently on break from the game and undecided if i will come back for one last hurrah since the game wont get new updates after november lol

... you just came back, what you came then left again? go play in traffic, it will have a more lasting effect.