First Page 2 3 ... 135 136 137 ... 201 202 203
 Asura.Sechs
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2017-03-27 03:13:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima through Arcane Glyptics can be engraved with arcane glyptics up to six times at no additional charge
Good job at translating that! lmao

Can't wait to augment Vinipata with Arcane Glyptics through some arcane glyptics.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2017-03-27 04:06:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Enjoy the Spring Flower with a Bevy of Campaigns! (03/27/2017)

Campaign Period:
Tuesday, April 11 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Sunday, April 30 at 7:59 a.m.

Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign

The rate at which seals and crests are dropped is increased based on the number of members in the party up to a maximum of six seals.

Assault - Nyzul Isle Uncharted Area Survey Mysterious Item Campaign

During the campaign, adventurers will have a chance to acquire new mysterious items whenever defeating a notorious monster on each floor.

Mweya Plasm Campaign

Earn double the usual amount of Mweya Plasm from defeating Delve notorious monsters and clearing the content.

Adoulin Dial Campaign

A brand new dial will added to the Goblin Mystery Box!
The Adoulin dial is usable once per Earth day and provides a variety of rewards specific to Seekers of Adoulin content, such as Skirmish stones and airlixirs from Delve.
Further, the chance of receiving equipment from the SP dial will be increased.
* The Adoulin dial is completely free to use.
* At least forty-five days must have passed since character creation to be eligible to use the Goblin Mystery Box.

Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!

Receive double the usual amount of escha silt from defeating monsters in escha areas during the campaign. Additionally, personal rewards from Geas Fete are increased by two items, and players will receive either an eschalixir, eschalixir +1, or eschalixir +2.
* In Reisenjima, players will receive either pellucid stones, fern stones, or taupe stones.

Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign

An additional personal reward will drop from Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima, providing you with an extra chance to obtain their spoils!

Dark Matter Arcane Glyptics Campaign

Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima through Arcane Glyptics can be engraved with arcane glyptics up to six times at no additional charge, with the equipment receiving the same benefits as if they were engraved with dark matter.
* Visit Oseem in Norg (I-7) to engrave your equipment.
* At 8:00 a.m. (PDT) each day (Earth time), the restriction is lifted and you will be able to engrave your equipment up to six times again.

Dynamis Granules of Time Campaign

Players will automatically receive all types of granules of time upon entering Dynamis.

Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign

The time that must pass between executing your next command after digging will be decreased.
* This does not apply if your skill is at its maximum.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2017-03-27 07:12:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Really No HTB Campaign really SE?
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2017-03-27 07:14:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Topace said: »
Really No HTB Campaign really SE?

Beitetsu and Boulders are in the 6-7k range right now. Only plutons are even high, not really sure it's needed.
[+]
 Sylph.Ice
Server: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2017-03-27 07:33:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd like to see some CP campaign. Have 2 jobs I need to burn up and it feels so slow without a campaign going on.
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-03-27 08:58:41
Link | Quote | Reply

No x2 CP Campaign??

Lame......
 Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Xilk
By Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk 2017-03-27 09:09:22
Link | Quote | Reply

What is this dial campaign? I don't think it exists.
By jopa 2017-03-27 09:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm guessing they're withholding the CAP campaign to make the 15th anniversary May campaigns feel more special than they actually will be.
Quetzalcoatl.Xilkk said: »
What is this dial campaign? I don't think it exists.
It wasn't in the March campaign. That was something the translator made up.

At least this time the Japanese and English sites seem to match up.
By alistaire3 2017-03-27 09:45:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it possible to give us a new and longuer period of CP campaign?? instead of useless campaign that reward with old stuff? Maybe an increase of dyna currency drop rate or alex in that mather?
[+]
 Asura.Azagarth
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2017-03-27 10:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Dark Matter Arcane Glyptics Campaign

Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima through Arcane Glyptics can be engraved with arcane glyptics up to six times at no additional charge, with the equipment receiving the same benefits as if they were engraved with dark matter.
* Visit Oseem in Norg (I-7) to engrave your equipment.
* At 8:00 a.m. (PDT) each day (Earth time), the restriction is lifted and you will be able to engrave your equipment up to six times again.

You all really missed this? Who cares about anything else, 9m of augs free daily is always cool.
 Phoenix.Libbien
Server: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-03-27 11:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Any ideas of what maintenance is for tonight? 7 hours to just remove last month's campaigns seems long to me which makes me think they're adjusting/fixing something.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-03-27 11:16:33
Link | Quote | Reply

replacing hardware, not changing the game
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-03-27 11:17:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Ah ok thx.
By clearlyamule 2017-03-27 12:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Campaigns don't end till the end of the month anyways
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-03-27 12:07:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

Nice! So we're finally going from...

To this?

Eh, it was worth a shot.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2017-03-27 12:32:58
Link | Quote | Reply

we went from cp campaign every other month to "get your cp next year some time" some of us got mules dammit
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-03-27 12:33:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Avallon said: »
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

Nice! So we're finally going from...

To this?

Eh, it was worth a shot.

I LOL'd

Maybe this will usher in the new UI that was promised a good while ago?
 Asura.Avallon
By Asura.Avallon 2017-03-27 12:36:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Would be nice, as would a graphic overhaul, but.. yeah..
 Shiva.Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-03-27 12:41:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Avallon said: »
Would be nice, as would a graphic overhaul, but.. yeah..

The whole UI comment was sarcasm. On a more serious note though, I'm hoping this clears up some connection issues I hear people have been having.
 Fenrir.Skarwind
Server: Fenrir
user: Skarwind
By Fenrir.Skarwind 2017-03-27 13:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I was so hoping for an Incursion campaign next update.

:/
[+]
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2017-03-27 20:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

7 hours to fix this
[+]
 Phoenix.Cyrinn
user: PUPLament
By Phoenix.Cyrinn 2017-03-28 00:54:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I love the NNI Campaigns, it takes the soul sucking out of farming Alexandrites and doing ZNM farms.
Although I do wish there was another EXP/CP Campaign, or at least the usual Trust buff to make soloing effortless.
By Vijara 2017-03-28 03:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Those that follow Freshly-picked Vana’diel will remember that we’re bringing back some old foes to Intense Ambuscades. We took a careful look at players’ reactions and have decided to bring the Gigas back for round two. Many of you are familiar with how to tackle these foes, so help out your friends who may be seeing them for the first time!

Of course, old content with the same rewards isn’t terribly appealing, so this time we’ve decided to breathe a little bit of life into them. Spoils you can look forward to include new materials to reforge existing equipment to stronger versions. These materials are not exclusive to this month’s Ambuscade rotation, so there’s no need for those of you who might not have as much time to dedicate this month to rush.

I wonder if this means ambuscade gear will be upgradable or more additions to our capes...
By Pantafernando 2017-03-28 04:20:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Announcing the April Version Update

Well met, adventurers! Matsui here with the usual rundown.

Early spring is a time when life blooms anew—and a perfect time to ring in a fresh new set of seasons in Vana’diel.

Those that follow Freshly-picked Vana’diel will remember that we’re bringing back some old foes to Intense Ambuscades. We took a careful look at players’ reactions and have decided to bring the Gigas back for round two. Many of you are familiar with how to tackle these foes, so help out your friends who may be seeing them for the first time!

Of course, old content with the same rewards isn’t terribly appealing, so this time we’ve decided to breathe a little bit of life into them. Spoils you can look forward to include new materials to reforge existing equipment to stronger versions. These materials are not exclusive to this month’s Ambuscade rotation, so there’s no need for those of you who might not have as much time to dedicate this month to rush.

We’re also planning some quality of life adjustments to Escutcheons, including a message for craftsmanship gains in the log window—an undertaking that was actually much more difficult to implement than it might seem.

And there’s something else that we know you’ve been waiting for: an alter ego of another Ark Angel! This time Ark Angel MR headlines the Trust Initiative, and the planner in charge really hopes you enjoy what he has prepared.

A summary of items to be added in April is found below. As usual, certain items may not make the final cut if any last-minute issues arise.

Mission and Quest-related
New quest
・Create text

Content and System-related
Ambuscade
・Add new notorious monsters
Battlefields
・Decrease the amount of merit points required for exchanging trigger items needed for certain Battlefields
Record of Eminence
・Add new objectives
・Adjustment to some help text
Trust
・Add new alter ego
Porter Moogle
・Add to the list of supported items
Escutcheons
・Display a log when the craftsmanship increases
Guild point exchange NPC
・Display item help
・Assign quantities for non-Rare exchangeable items

Item-related
Ambuscade
・Add new items
Synergy
・Add new recipes
By Chyula 2017-03-28 05:42:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Vijara said: »
Quote:

I wonder if this means ambuscade gear will be upgradable or more additions to our capes...

Who the *** voted for Gigas instead of the lovely Frog, I don't understand logic anymore.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2017-03-28 05:43:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Which one was the gigas? The status effects? Can't remember.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-03-28 07:04:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems likely that the Ambuscade armor upgrades will be augments instead of a real +2 version or something because they didn't include a "Create new items" bulletpoint.
 Fenrir.Dibble
user: Dibble
By Fenrir.Dibble 2017-03-28 07:59:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Erm, is anyone anticipating there being a Spring Alter Ego Extravaganza? Have I missed some news that they intended to stop those quarterly events?
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2017-03-28 08:32:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyula said: »
Vijara said: »
Quote:

Who the *** voted for Gigas instead of the lovely Frog, I don't understand logic anymore.

They specifically said during the stream that they would add gravity resistance to the frog, lol.
By benitez 2017-03-28 09:31:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Why do they always end the campaigns at month end, but not start them up for the next month till 10+ days later? Would it be game breaking to have the campaigns run for a full month? The first 10 days of a calendar month are so boring with no campaign compelling you to do some content.

If they cannot handle a full month, why not line up a mini campaign from the 1st till the update maintenance. They could put CP/XP bonus for that week period, and make everyone happy. One week a month of CP spam beats a three week window every 3 months, IMO.

Oh, and how about a throw back event around Beseiged? Add CP and some drops as awards, juice up some of the mobs and do an attack on Aht Urghan.
First Page 2 3 ... 135 136 137 ... 201 202 203