Vaccine / Health Care Scam Exposed.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Vaccine / Health care scam exposed.
Vaccine / Health care scam exposed.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-02 12:00:04
Link | Quote | Reply

When State Senator Elizabeth Steiner Hayward, author of a bill to destroy informed consent and mandate vaccines, was confronted about medical choices she made against the advice and warnings of her physician and the pharmaceutical company, she became indignant.

Hypocrite Oregon Senator Gets Caught Using Informed Consent
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-02 12:01:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop spreading misinformation Lordgrim. It's very worrying from someone who wants to be in politics to do something as bad as that.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-02 12:11:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I understand them making false promises to get elected and pretending that everything is going according to plans even it clearly isn't; but I expect to at least not spread urban legends.
What's next, bigfoot is real?
 Leviathan.Andret
Server: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2015-03-02 12:40:57
Link | Quote | Reply

This is why sometimes I like tyrants.

"You don't want vaccine? Bob! Strap him down on the table! Anna! Vaccinate him! Use the big one and make it painful"

There should be a sign on people who did not get certain vaccine so people can avoid them. It's sort of important since measles can kill your child.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-03-02 13:04:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Andret said: »
This is why sometimes I like tyrants.

"You don't want vaccine? Bob! Strap him down on the table! Anna! Vaccinate him! Use the big one and make it painful"

There should be a sign on people who did not get certain vaccine so people can avoid them. It's sort of important since measles can kill your child.

And while your at it, grab his wallet. He is late on his Obamacare payment, make sure the NSA gets all his contacts so we can track down all his like-minded friends. Don't worry they will be easy to take down since we made ammo illegal.

......................................... Yea... tyrants are awesome!!

“Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.”

“Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.”
― George Orwell, 1984
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
Server: Bahamut
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-03-02 13:13:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Not to sound like a nitpick, but tyrant =/= totalitarian government.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-03-02 13:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

You do not need a tyrant to have a totalitarian government. It's one of the major aspects of 1984.

A tyrant does not need any laws or constitution to rule.
By Altimaomega 2015-03-02 13:20:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »

So you're saying nazi germany wasn't totalitarian, and Hitler wasn't a tyrant..
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-03-02 13:22:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »

How exactly did you come to that conclusion from what I wrote?

Hitler was a dictator in a totalitarian government.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-03-02 13:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Was being a nitpick.
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-03-02 13:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Was being a nitpick.
No you weren't. You were putting words into my mouth.

You used 1984 as an example of a tyrant when that is not what the book is about at all.

1984 is about government (everyone involved in it, not ruled by one person) controlling all aspects of life.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-03-02 13:33:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Verda said: »
I know. There's many ways a Totalitarian government could be ran. It being ran by one person would make a tryant. And a Tyrant seeks to control the people, often through any means necessary. Which aligns with a totalitarian governments mission statement pretty nicely. Personally if I was a Tyrant though, I'd go for more of a hegemony. Let the states/countries take care of annoying details with some degree of free agency but when push comes to shove we all know who the real ruler is. I guess I wouldn't make a very good Tyrant. Oh well.

So America.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-03-02 13:34:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't remember if Big Brother was a fabrication or a single person. Hmm. If one person he would've been a tyrant/dictator/despot though. It also was a reference to the entire system. But it's not like a tyrant rules without underlings either.
True.

Like I said, it was a nitpick.

There are enough differences between the two to be different government systems.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-03-02 13:42:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't remember if Big Brother was a fabrication or a single person. Hmm. If one person he would've been a tyrant/dictator/despot though. It also was a reference to the entire system. But it's not like a tyrant rules without underlings either.
True.

Like I said, it was a nitpick.

There are enough differences between the two to be different government systems.

I like how you are just a nitpick. But I am putting words into your mouth.

Also by definition Dictator and Tryant are the same thing. The word tyrant is even used in it's definition. Despot is also usable. Thanks based Dune series.

You did that all by yourself.

Was being a nitpick.
No you weren't. You were putting words into my mouth.

You used 1984 as an example of a tyrant when that is not what the book is about at all.

1984 is about government (everyone involved in it, not ruled by one person) controlling all aspects of life.

I used 1984 to point out what that kind of thinking can turn into. But you decided to be a nitpick and try to put words into my mouth..

“But if thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought.”
― George Orwell, 1984
 Bahamut.Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2015-03-02 13:46:51
Link | Quote | Reply

This is a simple concept Altima.

You associated 1984 as a tyrant system, when it was ruled by a totalitarian government.

You then gave an example (Hitler which was not being discussed) and told me that was what I was saying.

I was wrong about Hitler. He was a dictator in an authoritarian government as it did not control all aspects of society (e.g. Economic), which is what totalitarian governments do.
By Altimaomega 2015-03-02 13:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

You associated 1984 as a tyrant system, when it was ruled by a totalitarian government.

You then gave an example (Hitler which was not being discussed) and told me that was what I was saying.

I was wrong about Hitler. He was a dictator in an authoritarian government as it did not control all aspects of society (e.g. Economic), which is what totalitarian governments do.

You are quite right, very simple concept. 1984 can be associated with a tyrant system.

Not to mention you are wrong, once again about nazi germany...
Quote:
Nazi Germany and the Third Reich are common names for the German Reich from 1933 to 1945, when it was under control of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party (NSDAP). Under Hitler's rule, Germany was transformed into a fascist totalitarian state which controlled nearly all aspects of life.

Hell, you said this a few posts ago.

Other than argue with me, be a nitpick, and try to put words into my mouth. Is their a point you are trying to make or do you finally understand the similarities?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-03-02 14:27:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Aww, someone just read a book and wants everyone to know it.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-02 17:15:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Defending Hitler's rule... this thread works wonders.

New rule of the internet, if you find yourself defending Hitler, stop arguing, you've lost.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-02 17:52:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Teach me oh wise one and I shall learn !
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-03-02 18:17:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Aww, someone just read a book and wants everyone to know it.

Look who wants some attention. Sorry.. I will not make out with you. Please stop stalking me.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-02 18:56:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Stop spreading misinformation Lordgrim. It's very worrying from someone who wants to be in politics to do something as bad as that.

Whats worrying is that you think i am spreading misinformation. I think it would be in the best interest of your nation or the world to think outside the republican and democrat box. I am against imperialism i recognize my nation to not be a empire its projecting itself to be. Where are you from sehachan ? Italy ? i am just guessing. Now read carefully Imperialism influences and effects what foreign citizens do and how they live in there country regardless if they believe they are affected or not . Take from that what you will. Now say for example you got a interventionist party like Republicans and Democrats what if they do not like the way italians eat italian ice ? Then your nation is under the cross hairs and special forces operate within your nation destabilizing your country. Thats what Imperialism does.

I am not for imperialism i want to make my country a better place that thinks for itself and takes care of itself and takes the advise our first president gave us " do not mettle in foreign affairs". So instead of worrying about politics changing in america you should welcome it. A Better America is a better world. I want you to choose how you eat italian ice. God bless and have a nice day.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-02 19:02:27
Link | Quote | Reply

First, I don't eat ice. No one eats ice, wtf.

Second, Italy doesn't have a two-party system like US. Educate yourself and come again.

Imperialism has nothing to do with vaccinations. Are you that dense or are you just trying to derail the topic? It's one or the other.
By Altimaomega 2015-03-02 19:09:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
First, I don't eat ice. No one eats ice, wtf.

Second, Italy doesn't have a two-party system like US. Educate yourself and come again.

Imperialism has nothing to do with vaccinations. Are you that dense or are you just trying to derail the topic? It's one or the other.

He didn't say ice.. He said Italian ice.

Place of origin: Italy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_ice

When you go about discrediting people please don't be as dense as you portray them to be.
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19