Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » PUP Gearswap
PUP Gearswap
 Fenrir.Bricent
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Bricent 2015-02-17 20:00:58
Link | Quote | Reply

I have a two part question:

I am having issues with getting pet gear to equip when using different heads any suggestions or examples of code would be great?

Also I am having issues getting gear with specific augments to equip and help with that would be great?
 Odin.Quixacotl
Server: Odin
user: Quixacotl
By Odin.Quixacotl 2015-02-17 20:58:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you tried using Kinematics GS? You'll also need the Library lua files for it to work.

As for augmented items, equip it and do //gs export. Then look in your export folder. You'll see a file that contains that item plus augments. It should look similar to this:
Code
feet = {name="Qaaxo Leggings", augments={'Accuracy+15','STR+7','Phys. dmg. taken -3'}}

You can then add it to your GS like this so only the correct augmented piece will equip at the right time.
Code
QaaxoFeet = {}
QaaxoFeet.R15A = {name="Qaaxo Leggings", augments={'Attack+15','Evasion+15','"Dbl.Atk."+2'}}
QaaxoFeet.R15B = {name="Qaaxo Leggings", augments={'Accuracy+15','STR+7','Phys. dmg. taken -3'}}

sets.engaged = {feet=QaaxoFeet.R15A}
sets.precast.WS = {feet=QaaxoFeet.R15B}

Works the same way for Dark Rings.
Code
DarkRing = {}
DarkRing.pdt = {name="Dark Ring", augments={'Phys. dmg. taken -6%'}}
DarkRing.mdt = {name="Dark Ring", augments={'Magic dmg. taken -6%'}}

sets.defense.PDT = {ring1="Defending Ring", ring2=DarkRing.pdt}
sets.defense.MDT = {ring1="Defending Ring", ring2=DarkRing.mdt}
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [33 days between previous and next post]
 Fenrir.Bricent
Server: Fenrir
By Fenrir.Bricent 2015-03-22 12:27:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Thank you your information was useful. I am now having a new issue trying to get my pet emnity gear to equip during provoke any help would be useful. See the code I am currently using below.
Code
    -- Midcast sets for pet actions
    sets.midcast.Pet.Cure = {legs="Foire Churidars +1"}

sets.midcast.Pet.Provoke = {head="Breeder Mask",hands="Breeder Mufflers"}

sets.midcast.Pet['Elemental Magic'] = {feet="Pitre Babouches"}

sets.midcast.Pet.Weaponskill = {head={ name="Taeon Chapeau", augments={'Pet: Attack+20 Pet: Rng.Atk.+20','Pet: "Dbl. Atk."+4','Pet: Haste+2',}},hands="Cirque Guanti +2",legs={ name="Taeon Tights", augments={'Pet: Accuracy+20 Pet: Rng. Acc.+20','Pet: "Dbl. Atk."+5','MND+3',}},feet={ name="Taeon Boots", augments={'Pet: Accuracy+24 Pet: Rng. Acc.+24','Pet: "Dbl. Atk."+5','Pet: Damage taken -2%',}},back="Pantin Cape"}
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [280 days between previous and next post]
By benjaman 2015-12-27 19:06:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bricent, does that sets.midcast.Pet.Weaponskill set work for you? Can I see the rest of your file? For me, I'm having a problem where, while the set does swap in, the damage of my ws isn't increased, so it seems that the set isn't swapping in fast enough.