Random FFXI Politics & Religion

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random FFXI Politics & Religion
Random FFXI Politics & Religion
First Page 2 3
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-14 01:30:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Per request, starting the thread.
Post the latest news in FFXI political/religious worlds for discussion!
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-14 01:36:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't get it. Is this about the Galka uprising?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-14 01:37:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Per request, starting the thread.
Post the latest news in FFXI political/religious worlds for discussion!

WOOT! Thanks! =D
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-14 01:40:18
Link | Quote | Reply

May Promathia end us all!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-02-14 01:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Eh, I guess I should leave this forum link for reference so people shouldn't get entirely confused how this started.

Le Reference
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-14 01:45:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Eh, I guess I should leave this forum link for reference so people shouldn't get entirely confused how this started.

Le Reference
Ah, now it all makes sense. Interesting idea.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 06:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

You have a race of midgets able to bend space, time, create wormholes out of thin air, summon the mightiest beings known in the world, able to bring the dead back to life, and also destroy pretty much anything and everything.....

....and yet, they can't keep their cat population under control!
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-14 06:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bastok is the devil.
Let me remind you how Quadavs had no interest in the Crystal War and actually had good relationships with San d'Oria, until those bastokan scum slaughtered their eggs. THE SAME PEOPLE who clearly exploit their galkan population for mining labour with the excuse of "but we gave them a home!"

*** Bastok, it deserves to be nuked to ashes.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-02-14 06:27:46
Link | Quote | Reply

The 1 million dollar question:

Supose an onion head male tarutaru:

A bald galka:

They suddenly fall in love deeply to each other.

How would you classify this romance?

A. Homosexual
B. Heterosexual
C. Pedophily
D. Zoophily
E. Forbidden
F. Normal
G. Other?__________
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 06:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, if it wasn't for Bastok, those slaves Galkas would still be in that sandpit island, being *** raped by the Antician race!

If any nation should be nuked, it should be Jeuno. I mean, come on now, they are being run into the ground by a police force oblivious to the fact that their very leaders want to recreate the world in their own image.

Plus, they adopted policies to support Goblins! GOBLINS, of all races!

We need to purify the races and get rid of all non-Humes from that city! Get rid of the NAAGP, institute the old system of stabbing Goblins wherever they go!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 06:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
The 1 million dollar question:

Supose an onion head male tarutaru:

A bald galka:

They suddenly fall in love deeply to each other.

How would you classify this romance?

A. Homosexual
B. Heterosexual
C. Pedophily
D. Zoophily
E. Forbidden
F. Normal
G. Other?__________
G. All of the above.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-14 06:30:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you kidding me?? Besides the fact that Jeuno was born from Bastok..but it gave shelter to countless people during the war and it's one of the most economically stable nations in the world.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 06:33:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Are you kidding me?? Besides the fact that Jeuno was born from Bastok..but it gave shelter to countless people during the war and it's one of the most economically stable nations in the world.
They use the Goblin Reserve, which is devaluing the price of Gil.

The Goblin Reserve is what is creating Auction House fraud, which is the main supporter of RMT activity ever!

Get rid of the Goblin Reserve and create a better Vana'diel for Truth and Justice!

We need to go back to the old currency system of Bynes, Bronzepieces, and Whiteshells!
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-14 06:36:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh come on, ancient currency is ancient for a reason. A unified worldwide monetary system works much better. Everyone uses gil, beastmen too.

And you're clearly racist towards goblins.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 07:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh come on, ancient currency is ancient for a reason. A unified worldwide monetary system works much better. Everyone uses gil, beastmen too.
That's the problem. Beastmen uses gil along with us favored by the gods. We, who are enlightened, should be the only ones who uses gil, and Humes especially should be the only ones who determine gil policy for the greater good of Vana'diel!

And you're clearly racist towards goblins.
Those chocolate sucking turds should be lucky that we haven't eradicated their entire race yet. I for one would be one of the first to close up Oldton to rid us of the Goblin race.

Quadavs had what was coming to them too! Damn terrorists. We had to do a preemptive strike on them to prevent their terrorists acts before it was too late. Why won't you think of the Hume children????
By Pantafernando 2015-02-14 07:16:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Quadavs had what was coming to them too! Damn terrorists. We had to do a preemptive strike on them to prevent their terrorists acts before it was too late. Why won't you think of the Hume children????

Btw, yagudos are more likely to be terrorist. Their own descriptions says they are the most religious, and sometimes it gets to fanatism.

And dont forget Yagudos likes to be ninjas, so their terrorism acts includes massive mijin gakures in little mithras schools.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-14 07:37:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yall racist.

Quadavs had what was coming to them too! Damn terrorists. We had to do a preemptive strike on them to prevent their terrorists acts before it was too late. Why won't you think of the Hume children???
Quadavs if anything were the most peaceful race of all. In the early times they were at war with elvaans only cause the latter were barbarian ***. They've always been friends of the people ever since, despite being discriminated as beastmen. They turned down the Shadow Lord call to war and would have probably helped us too if it weren't for those bastokan idiot who slayed their children.

Pantafernando said: »
yagudos are more likely to be terrorist
I won't defend their religious practices which are clearly dumb, but they were never first to go to war to be fair. First tarutaru kicked em out of Saruta cause they felt entitled to it, then The Manifest actually warred with the Shadow Lord before being defeated by his demonic army and forced to serve him.

You are all putting your hate in the wrong direction, orcs are the evil ones! And humes.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 07:52:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Quadavs had what was coming to them for taking over the mines of ours!

I mean, Palborough mines were rich in....copper? Tin? Maybe silver?

They were stopping Lastok from growing as an industrial powerhouse! Us Humes will advance to the sky age, not stay down in the group in the stone age!

If it wasn't for Lastok, you guys will still be using Chocobos and Teleports for transportation instead of Airships that nobody uses!
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2015-02-14 08:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

You are all so distracted with this three-party Conquest system, that you cannot see that the Truth is being suppressed!

The Hydra is historically real. Don't believe me? It's a creation of Razfhad and the evil technologies of the Near East. That fact has been kept out of the history books and not taught to our children for a reason. Altana bless us all!

Video link
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 08:14:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Schutz said: »
You are all so distracted with this three-party Conquest system, that you cannot see that the Truth is being suppressed!

The Hydra is historically real. Don't believe me? It's a creation of Razfhad and the evil technologies of the Near East. That fact has been kept out of the history books and not taught to our children for a reason. Altana bless us all!

Video link
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-14 08:50:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You have a race of midgets able to bend space, time, create wormholes out of thin air, summon the mightiest beings known in the world, able to bring the dead back to life, and also destroy pretty much anything and everything.....

They do not wish to control the size of their cat population. But, believe me, the cat population of Windurst is well under their control.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 08:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

They do not wish to control the size of their cat population. But, believe me, the cat population of Windurst is well under their control.
I don't know, the Mithran Ghettos say otherwise.

Too many dissidents and not enough purring....
By fonewear 2015-02-14 09:10:20
Link | Quote | Reply

First up for your viewing pleasure:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/9008-Same-Sex-Marriages-in-FFXI

Same Sex Marriages in FFXI

This should be an option and we should petition for this to be added or updated in the current marriage process.

The amount of players in FFXI that are male and play female characters is astounding The world is changing and a lot of homosexuals play the game as well, this should be an option.

How can we make it happen?

10 posts later:

I want to marry a fish is this possible?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 09:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
First up for your views pleasure:

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/9008-Same-Sex-Marriages-in-FFXI

Same Sex Marriages in FFXI

This should be an option and we should petition for this to be added or updated in the current marriage process.

The amount of players in FFXI that are male and play female characters is astounding The world is changing and a lot of homosexuals play the game as well, this should be an option.

How can we make it happen?

10 posts later:

I want to marry a fish is this possible?
You should totally make a petition so it can be totally ignored like every other petition on this website thought about and proposed.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-14 09:12:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Next up:

I think FFXI should have transgender bathrooms for all the men playing women. Or women playing men or something !
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-14 10:22:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Good things are coming, good things.

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 10:29:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Jet, what are your stances of Galka slavery?

Should they just shut up and get back into the mines, or should they just run away, or should they possibly rebel?

What about the Goblin Exchanges? The mass corruption of the Auction House banking system? How about reverting back to the ancient currency system in lieu of our current, corrupt Gil system?

How about the purification of the races? There are only 5 master races, should we kill the beastmen, classify them as 3rd class citizens, or just ship them to Tu'Lia and/or Al'Taieu?
By Jetackuu 2015-02-14 11:07:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a Hume in Sandy, I swore my loyalty to the King, I worry not with the trifles of Bastok.

As for the Goblin Exchanges, I'm fine with them, bronzepieces are much more cumbersome to carry than gil, and were really inefficient, according to our records.

I detest those filthy orcs, they're always after more land, and thirst for blood, my experience with the other Beastmen (aside from rare exceptions) is similar, although the Yagudo seemed more crafty, and those dirty Turtles seemed more instinctive. I question whether or not their will ever be true peace.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-14 11:09:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I'm a Hume in Sandy
Death to the traitor!
By Jetackuu 2015-02-14 11:23:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I'm a Hume in Sandy
Death to the traitor!

I'm a level 25 Paladin with my Destrier Beret on, give it your best shot.
First Page 2 3