Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Returning Player looking for shell
Returning Player looking for shell
By Purrs 2015-02-12 12:55:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I swear I hit submit on this but it's not there, so try #2.

I played FFXI on and off from NA launch until Seeker's came out. Then life got busy. The usual story. Still semi-busy, but looking to get back into the game. I am on Sylph. My play time is probably between 9PM and midnight CST, not necessarily the whole time or every night. Maybe a little more active on the weekends.

I am mostly interested in doing new endgame content like the Seeker's missions and Delve and whatever else came since Seeker's launched.

I have all jobs except the newest two at level 99. Lots of merits, Empyrean and Relic armor. I had 85 Kannagi and Armageddon, but those seem useless now. I have every magic spell, die, puppet attachment, summon, etc. that existed at the time Seeker's launched (with the exception of a few of the final BLU spells of the time). I completed Voidwatch and Wings of the Goddess (though I always meant to go back and finish the other two cities quest lines). I am 5 assaults away from Captain (grr Assault). I have Atma of the Savior (which so wasn't worth the time).

I mainly played NIN, BST, THF, WHM, WAR. I was working on RNG before I quit. I'm looking to focus on 1 or 2 jobs going forward + BST.

Since logging back on, I've done the basics, unlocked the new jobs, got some Trust magic, grabbed some eminence weapons, did some Records of Eminence quests, and am in the process of collecting home points.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-12 13:03:17
Link | Quote | Reply

On behalf of FFXIAH, I apologize what happened to the other thread. It got out of control and had to be deleted.

Furthermore, if it should happen again... lets just say it won't be pretty to those who do it again.

Carry on. Welcome to FFFXIAH.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Purrs 2015-02-12 13:33:59
Link | Quote | Reply

It got out of control? That doesn't sound good.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-12 13:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Jeanpaul already offered a shell last topic, search for him.

At least his avatar has goatee, so i supose he should have a goatee in game also.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2015-02-12 15:13:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I got a pearl for ya. The old thread got deleted before I could get online and I forgot what your name was. Anyway, my shell has a lot of people who are or were in a similar position to you, so I think you'll fit right in, at the very least on a social/casual level (though not to say we don't do endgame stuff when the mood hits us).

Pantafernando said: »
At least his avatar has goatee, so i supose he should have a goatee in game also.
Jeanpaul the character is just a Hume with long brown hair, which is seriously lacking in volume and style. The dude in my avatar is hotel sleuth Kyle HydeBeen thinking of changing it though.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-12 15:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably should lock it since the OP got his answer.

I wasn't around for the other thread, but welcome back.
By Purrs 2015-02-12 15:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks, Jeanpaul! I'll look for you next time I'm logged on. Hopefully tonight.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2015-02-12 16:40:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I have added Zenim's original post.
 Lakshmi.Kyosukerob
By Lakshmi.Kyosukerob 2015-02-12 17:17:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Make sure sure to sign up for Unity and unlock job points. Access to Wildskeeper reives should be a priority as well. Sea access is required to reforge and upgrade AF/relic to ilvl.

Edit: half typed at work, didn't see the response. Ignore half of that post then. Good luck and welcome back.