Good bye FFXI
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Lakshmi.Konvict
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2015-02-07 15:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess that just means repopping the alex floor over and over? I thought they fixed the mb. What's the whole npc thing? Ty
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-02-07 15:57:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Yocuz
Server: Phoenix
user: Irwlz
By Phoenix.Yocuz 2015-02-07 16:00:45
Link | Quote | Reply

at least the main page pics wont be uploaded everyday now with mythics made wonder how many of late were ban hammered =]
 Phoenix.Yocuz
By Phoenix.Yocuz 2015-02-07 16:01:41
Link | Quote | Reply

and kon does this mean your playing again?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-02-07 16:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Konvict said: »
I guess that just means repopping the alex floor over and over? I thought they fixed the mb. What's the whole npc thing? Ty

Apparently they never patched it in the V1 zones, however, I don't know what these people were doing. Repopping is about the only way to exploit it, since skipping things won't yield more alex and probably wouldn't get you banned.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2015-02-07 16:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bukki I don't know I don't use that ***in salage what is it..lol yea Cuz been back about a month
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-07 16:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

100% made with boredom and sweat. Doing trials right now =]
[+]
 Lakshmi.Konvict
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2015-02-07 16:03:45
Link | Quote | Reply

See it's not just me I don't get it either.
 Phoenix.Yocuz
By Phoenix.Yocuz 2015-02-07 16:05:56
Link | Quote | Reply

lol well kon it was good knowing u bud i got hammer'd =]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Phoenix.Yocuz
By Phoenix.Yocuz 2015-02-07 16:08:16
Link | Quote | Reply

lmao i sold my account about a year ago and the owner let me play it i was perfectly fine when SE banned me
 Lakshmi.Konvict
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2015-02-07 16:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

What this is crazy I've never used salvage floor hacks in 8 years of playing..wtf did u do please explain? Is this salv 1 or 2?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-02-07 16:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't explain. I don't want a certain mod locking this thread again when it's getting interesting.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2015-02-07 16:13:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Yocuz said: »
lmao i sold my account about a year ago and the owner let me play it i was perfectly fine when SE banned me

Yeah, its lmfao when you sell your account and after get it banned.

What about some reimburse?
 Lakshmi.Konvict
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2015-02-07 16:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

109 scoria if someone explains.
 Lakshmi.Konvict
By Lakshmi.Konvict 2015-02-07 16:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously though what Is it yo
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 16:16:18
Link | Quote | Reply

if we explain we run the risk of promoting it and getting banned. I have no mythics for the record.
By Pantafernando 2015-02-07 16:21:02
Link | Quote | Reply

i think i heard in bg that the jp side of ffxi OF have been getting seriously angry because cheats/exploits and have been posting often complaining.

Lately, its almost impossible to find an empty zone in adoulin, there are always anon persons that overnight appear filled with spark, skirmish pieces, hp bayld, capped in jp, etc. This is not hidden, its actually exposed to anyone to see.

My guess is that the jp community started to move, first in OF, and possible with massive reports to gm, so it got in a point SE had to take some actions.

Seems like this time it got not just your usual rmt, but also ffxiah community, so thats the reason of so much discussion.
 Phoenix.Yocuz
By Phoenix.Yocuz 2015-02-07 16:21:55
Link | Quote | Reply

i did not have to reimburse the owner he cheered me on as he watched a screen share via skype he knew full well and encouraged me to do so kon i will message u

the best thing is i taught over 10 others and they all got banned wish i woulda taken down more with me muhahahahahahahhaha
 Phoenix.Yocuz
By Phoenix.Yocuz 2015-02-07 16:23:20
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/rule/specialtask.html

waiting to see this months ban number and 2 of it will be me alone cant wait
By Blazed1979 2015-02-07 17:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

SE are the ISIS of the online gaming community.
Where other companies would dish out lesser sentencing and discipline, SE dishes out death sentences and beheadings.

If someone cheats, I'm sure a 7 day or 14 day or 30 day suspension will discourage repeat offenses.

Why do they have to resort to huge brush stroke carpet bombing actions - "KILL EM ALL YARRR!"

Its counter productive.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-07 17:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed, don't bring that ***here.

Stick it to P&R where it belongs.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Debodopimp
By Lakshmi.Debodopimp 2015-02-07 17:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Blazed1979 said: »
SE are the ISIS of the online gaming community.
Where other companies would dish out lesser sentencing and discipline, SE dishes out death sentences and beheadings.

If someone cheats, I'm sure a 7 day or 14 day or 30 day suspension will discourage repeat offenses.

Why do they have to resort to huge brush stroke carpet bombing actions - "KILL EM ALL YARRR!"

Its counter productive.
Its a stunningly stupid business practice. Imagine walking into a bank for a business loan to start a development company to make games. And the last think you say to the loan officer is ya and if anyone cheats in our video games we will stop taking their money FOREVER.

And Kon quit acting stupid. Come back and get 109 scorias in 3 weeks like that $#%s on the up and up… well 103 but w/e
[+]
By Calibeaner916 2015-02-07 17:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

the game is dead anyways. but im sorry ya hard work is gone dude!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-02-07 18:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

It was the best of SE it was the worst of SE. It was the age of little content. It was the promise of a expansion pack.
[+]
 Phoenix.Urteil
user: Urteil89
By Phoenix.Urteil 2015-02-07 18:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Where is the proof that guy is a GM. It has been far longer than 5 minutes.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-02-07 18:48:36
Link | Quote | Reply

If it's the same "Yuffy" he's been believed to be a GM on BG. He even talked about being the gm who banned someone over there multiple times, and how funny it was.

I tried looking for the thread, but I'm not really that motivated, I simply recall reading about it a few months ago, maybe summer/fall 14

Found it: #319 (and previous pages)
http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/123482-Salvage-Bans-v-2.0/page16
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Yuffy~ View Post
If you're referring to "Bechyne" (I forgot the exact name you used) which was banned a few months back, you're lying.

I would know, I'm the one who banned you. You had many reports but only one strike for third party tool usage, and you fell for the second one (I gave you both, I think you got the first one in 2013, like exactly one year before, it was funny).

Anyway, things are rather simple when it comes to being banned or not, but there are indeed some exceptions of people not being banned when they should be. I forgot his name but there was a player who got 3 warnings, 2 three days bans and he was still not gone. That's just GMs being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE, simple. If we are to follow the policies, you are allowed unlimited warnings, 1/2 one day ban, one and only one 3 days ban and then you're gone if you do anything serious. You may be given more warnings if you do something mild, but if it's serious enough to warrant a suspension, it's good bye.

5 and 7 days stuff are cases where Japan is being HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE. I'm not going to go into details as I'm not allowed to but, the punishments are as follow: Caution, Warning, 24h, 48h (never used, ever), 72h, perma.

I forgot the exact reason but SE usually tries to find a way to fix an exploit before punishing players for it. Or else they'd have to punish even more players. JP mentality.

Not true.

BGs has been requested by SE to hand over information at least once and there was a Galka guy (forgot his name, few years old) that got banned just because of the screenshots of him exploiting he posted here.

Some employees do not give a ***and read BG for other reasons than to ban random people, but some other employees will hunt you down if you're not smart. And you won't win if they do.

Quote:
From what I recall yes, Yuffy is/was an actual SE employee as a NA GM.
 Asura.Fondue
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2015-02-07 19:00:24
Link | Quote | Reply

looks totally legit to me
 Lakshmi.Lenus
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-02-07 19:02:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Games dead anyway, just consider it forced retirement.
Trying the "repeat it until it's true" approach?

Lenus do you have anythinh to say about this instead of trolling me?

It's not dead at all. Lenus has elite friends that can do stuff every night.

Uh what? I didn't even bother to post in this thread, how did you even come up with my name in the first place? Can't let me go or something? I assumed from your last entry on that QQ thread of yours, that you've moved on, but I guess not. Keep on cryin.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-02-07 19:05:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Fondue said: »
looks totally legit to me
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8