Rolltracker Issue and Assistance
 Valefor.Seranos
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2015-02-02 05:44:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all,

I've found that the Rolltracker bust chance feature is not currently displaying when current roll is 6+, and not sure if anyone knows what may be causing it.

Also, I was wondering if anyone has created a workaround to add lucky and unlucky numbers to Rolltracker, as my /echo notes get lost pretty quickly.

Thanks!
 Valefor.Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2015-03-02 08:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I actually have a new problem. It doesn't seem to be seeing the I have Barataria equipped and is showing lower values than actual (tested RT shows 1 mp refresh when I'm gettin 7).

Any suggestions? I'm using The following gearswap.

https://github.com/Kinematics/GearSwap-Jobs/blob/master/COR.lua
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Server: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-03-02 16:27:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The Barataria Ring issue has been reported here:
https://github.com/Windower/Issues/issues/686

I looked over the code myself, but it seems fine to me, the check it performs is identical to the one it performs for the Merirosvo Ring, which, reportedly, works fine.
 Valefor.Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2015-03-02 16:44:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks! Maybe I was tinkering with my Gearswap too much. I'll test it again.
 Valefor.Seranos
By Valefor.Seranos 2015-03-04 12:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Arcon said: »
The Barataria Ring issue has been reported here:
https://github.com/Windower/Issues/issues/686

I looked over the code myself, but it seems fine to me, the check it performs is identical to the one it performs for the Merirosvo Ring, which, reportedly, works fine.

I looked into this more last night and have some odd findings. In towns, it recognizes that I have the ring on and accurately shows the gains. When I move into another area, such as Morimar, RollTracker displays as if no ring is used, but I still receive the benefits of using it.

It seems as if that issue is still ongoing, so hopefully someone who's smarter than me can fix it. :)
 Leviathan.Arcon
VIP
Server: Leviathan
user: Zaphor
By Leviathan.Arcon 2015-03-06 02:32:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting, that may help in debugging it. I'll check it out later.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [420 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Thorva
Server: Asura
user: Thorva
By Asura.Thorva 2016-04-28 20:59:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry to necro the hell out of something, but I couldn't find a resolve on this same issue. I know the effects are wtill working with ring, just rolltracker only recognizes the ring being equipped maybe 1/10 the time if I am lucky.

I was going to swap the text stating the ring bonuses with the ones I am seeing (the rolls without ring stats) but unfortunately didn't see them in the lua which makes me think the ring stats are read in a place I have yet to find.

I know this is a minor issue, but my OCD would love to see the actual stats based off the barataria ring instead of stats without.