Do You Make Or Have +1 RINGS To Sell???

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Goldsmithing » Do you make or have +1 RINGS to sell???
Do you make or have +1 RINGS to sell???
By Datruthuhate 2015-01-06 12:57:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Hello goldsmith,

anyone out there on Bismarck can sell me or craft me +1 carby rings, as well as other rings. I dont know whats wrong with some of the people in this game, you see them in town & send a tell, leave a message, pm on the AH & no response. Well if anyone interested in making some good gill hit me in game, lets talk prices if u got the goods!!
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-01-06 13:13:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Which and how many rings is it that you want? i have a Goldsmithing mule and been making a lot of rings and i wouldn't mind transferring it over to sell you some rings heck i'll even leave it there for a bit and sell some rings in that server if it ain't too many Goldsmither's out there.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-06 13:22:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Datruthuhate said: »
I dont know whats wrong with some of the people in this game, you see them in town & send a tell, leave a message, pm on the AH & no response. Well if anyone interested in making some good gill hit me in game, lets talk prices if u got the goods!!
Unless you speak squiggly lines, they generally don't talk to you.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2015-01-06 13:25:47
Link | Quote | Reply

try talking to Barrd... he is in our ls...

anand used to make alot too but he is Mia ; ;
By Nazrious 2015-01-06 13:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Yellowman said: »
Which and how many rings is it that you want? i have a Goldsmithing mule and been making a lot of rings and i wouldn't mind transferring it over to sell you some rings heck i'll even leave it there for a bit and sell some rings in that server if it ain't too many Goldsmither's out there.

Nothing to do with GS, but is there some cheap/ easy way to switch server??? Even if this guy is buying 60M of rings is the actual profit, not to mention real money, worth it?
 Cerberus.Avalon
Server: Cerberus
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-01-06 13:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Nazrious said: »

Nothing to do with GS, but is there some cheap/ easy way to switch server??? Even if this guy is buying 60M of rings is the actual profit, not to mention real money, worth it?

Somewhat related/unrelated:

It's worth it depending on the person and what they're after. As of a few weeks ago, no one on Cerberus was crafting Hexed Gages-1, so I decided to send a mule to another server to buy a pair.

The real life cost in doing so to me personally was irrelevant because I really wanted these hands for my SMN. That being said, $36 may or may not be worth it to someone but I guess it's all relative to what they want.
 Carbuncle.Yellowman
Server: Carbuncle
user: Yellowman
By Carbuncle.Yellowman 2015-01-06 14:10:11
Link | Quote | Reply

well for me $18 bucks ain't nothing nor $36 to bring it back to my server but that was the reason of me asking because i was already thinking of transferring my mule to another server and let it sit there and sell some rings for awhile like max maybe a month and then bring it back but right now it's the decision making on which server to go but i'm looking at about 3 or 4 of them just got to make sure i choose the right one.
By Nazrious 2015-01-06 14:57:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok. TY for responding, thought I was unaware of a $3 server swap event or some such.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Datruthuhate 2015-01-11 10:24:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Its real funny how I someone does put the +1 ring I need on the AH, now they are trying to over price it. I hope that same person is reading this... I'm not desperate or a fool, sorry I'm not offering more than 7m for them rings, & honestly your lucky even for that offer, cause I was honestly wasn't trying to go over 5m. So if your are selling them for that range send me PM, if not goodluck, ..over 7m pfft. >.>
 Bismarck.Dubai
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2015-01-11 10:46:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Its real funny how I someone does put the +1 ring I need on the AH, now they are trying to over price it. I hope that same person is reading this... I'm not desperate or a fool, sorry I'm not offering more than 7m for them rings, & honestly your lucky even for that offer, cause I was honestly wasn't trying to go over 5m. So if your are selling them for that range send me PM, if not goodluck, ..over 7m pfft. >.>

Tell me about it! I bought the 3 that was on the AH and want 1 more and its waaaay 7m. I even tried for 8m and 9m but no luck(probably its on for 10m)

I'll just wait till he decides to resell it for 7m
 Leviathan.Syagin
Server: Leviathan
user: Kerron
By Leviathan.Syagin 2015-01-11 11:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Avalon said: »

Somewhat related/unrelated:

It's worth it depending on the person and what they're after. As of a few weeks ago, no one on Cerberus was crafting Hexed Gages-1, so I decided to send a mule to another server to buy a pair.

The real life cost in doing so to me personally was irrelevant because I really wanted these hands for my SMN. That being said, $36 may or may not be worth it to someone but I guess it's all relative to what they want.

To Avalon point, It really boils down to if you want it and can afford to make the moves then go for it. Besides people now a days buy the gil anyway like its candy "I know tons of them" so hopping server is no big deal to allot of peeps.
 Leviathan.Syagin
By Leviathan.Syagin 2015-01-11 11:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Your right, because crafters really are just creating completion for themselves because they are consistently trying to drive prices up the a ridiculous amount. There are certainly ways to make gil but damn not to the extent that some of these rings/armor are being sold for or attempting to be sold for.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2015-01-11 11:57:14
Link | Quote | Reply

1 synth/28 seconds

128 synths/hr

64 synths/tear

at 5 tears/hq, 10k/ite, you're spending 3m and 3 hours to make a single HQ ring

1.3m/hr isn't a lot, even if you ignore any time invested into leveling goldsmithing and synergy.. they could probably make equal gil farming dyna effectively and could definitely make equal gil multiboxing in a good delve group

it's not gouging, it's making a profit worth the time they take to make
[+]
 Leviathan.Syagin
By Leviathan.Syagin 2015-01-11 12:34:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
1 synth/28 seconds

128 synths/hr

64 synths/tear

at 5 tears/hq, 10k/ite, you're spending 3m and 3 hours to make a single HQ ring

1.3m/hr isn't a lot, even if you ignore any time invested into leveling goldsmithing and synergy.. they could probably make equal gil farming dyna effectively and could definitely make equal gil multiboxing in a good delve group

it's not gouging, it's making a profit worth the time they take to make

That I can certainly understand but them trying to get rich overnight is another story.
By Pantafernando 2015-01-11 12:42:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Prices are given by market, not seller or buyers alone.

Something is worth what people pay for it

Etc.
[+]
By Datruthuhate 2015-01-11 16:44:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said I'm not paying over 7m for it, I rather just do with out it.
But it's amazing after my earlier post, they lowered the priced & what do you know someone brought it for 7m...the same amount I offered,...sorry there isn't a sucker born every minute.
By Pantafernando 2015-01-11 17:44:46
Link | Quote | Reply

When youre buyer, they are greedies.

When youre seller, they are undercutters.
By onvasquez 2015-01-11 19:35:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
When youre buyer, they are greedies.

When youre seller, they are undercutters.

That is so true. When i had my mule with GS leveled + gear I was spending millions just to try and get the T3 synth then hope to HQ the ring (mat) and then get a +1 ring. I think if you buy all the mats and sit there while they craft to try and make it I'm sure they will lower the price. The -ites are not in abundant supply, and when they do get on AH its over priced. Like I stated above if you farm stacks of the -ites and give to the GS I am sure you can get a good discount.
 Bismarck.Ixazalom
user: Lucried
By Bismarck.Ixazalom 2015-01-11 20:13:13
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a goldsmith send me a tell if you catch me on. there's no shortage of goldsmiths here by any means im actually surprised you had trouble getting any responses.
By Datruthuhate 2015-01-12 10:28:48
Link | Quote | Reply

OK, KOOL , TY.
Since I had to work today, someone nicely put 1 of the 2 rings I need,so i had my good friend Nickeny pick it for me for 7m!!
Im gonna need another one, so put it on the ah after 7pm or send tell in game I'll pick up the next one asap.