Forum » FFXI » General » Mythic AM3
Mythic AM3
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-12-18 18:57:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Since the last update SE did, I've noticed something on Koga AM3.

Parsing against another SAM who is tsurumaru, we seem to have the same number of attacks in a given period, with the same buffs.

I've noticed this a couple of times on "certain" NM's like Arke, AM3 seemed to do nothing, and Tojil (Although stuns from attacks? could skewer).

It's happened 3 times in 1 day, before the update this wasn't an issue for me.

Is anyone else noticing this? If not I'll just presume I've had tremendously bad luck and see if it goes away.

I appreciate that very few people may have seen / noticed this but the difference in attacks over 100~ was Me 105 - tsuru Sam 106. Literally 0 difference. (gearsets are basically the same minus STP requirements for Mythic).
 Cerberus.Fiasko
By Cerberus.Fiasko 2014-12-18 19:01:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The other Mythic Sam in the party had 120 to our 102. The other Mythic sam was /dnc as well.

Point being if it was a target glitch why didnt it affect their AM3?
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-12-18 19:04:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Fiasko said: »
The other Mythic Sam in the party had 120 to our 102. The other Mythic sam was /dnc as well.

Point being if it was a target glitch why didnt it affect their AM3?

Not a damn clue, but Grizzlie uses the same gear......... I mean yes it's a "chance" but that's alot of bad chances when attacks per swing should be 1.77~.1.95 w.e compared to a tsuru 1.3ish (estimated figures).

Prior runs I normally match/beat grizzlies hits per swing hence wh it's confused me since yesterdays "Ninja Update" that required you to log out to get.

If other's are noticing it, I'll log it on SE forums, but if it's just me then... k

Granted it's only 3 instances (Arke was 10 pops so 12~ instances) where I've seen a similar issue.
 Asura.Loire
Server: Asura
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2014-12-18 19:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Too small a sample size and stuns being a factor for both tojil and arke though. Oh and to add, each unity mob you pop takes off your AM so you would have had to put up back up each fight.
[+]