Forum » FFXI » General » Quick question about SoA disc
Quick question about SoA disc
 Sylph.Shadowq
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: ShadowFFO
By Sylph.Shadowq 2014-12-18 09:26:45
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Final-Fantasy-Seekers-Adoulin-Xbox/dp/B00BLW4CUK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418916377&sr=8-1&keywords=ffxi+seekers+of+adoulin

If I buy this disc in Europe, will it let me install the entire game, or is this one just the expansion?
By Pantafernando 2014-12-18 10:00:21
Link | Quote | Reply

The installed game is just one, but the content is normally locked through codes, thats, supose that cd is just SoA. You are going to install the entire game, but content like abyssea will be unavailable.

You would need to buy each expansion code, register it to play there (suposing that version dont have those codes availables).

In practice, youre actually just buying the code. The iso per si can be download in several sources, it doesnt matter that much.
 Sylph.Shadowq
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: ShadowFFO
By Sylph.Shadowq 2014-12-18 10:07:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok, I just want to make sure if I buy the codes for the rest on say Steam or something, that this disc will install the entire base game on my Xbox360.
By Pantafernando 2014-12-18 10:52:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Seeing the left lower corner in cover, it says "requires final fantasy xi online to play", what would mean, yes, the cd has incomplete data, and you would need to purchase the base game, and maybe, all separate expansions and install one by one.

Thats bad news because if you played in pc, the ffxi site itself provides the ultimate seekers to download.