First Page 2 3 4 5
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-19 08:54:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Botters bitching about other people boting? Who knew?
And then referring to what they do as "casual". The amount of time / effort required to acquire, setup and execute all that surpasses a "game" and enters into "job" territory. Imagine all the real world accomplishments, experiences and money that could be acquired / retained instead of investing it into the time sinks that are MMO's. Talk about basement dwelling non-existent social life.

I read this, and tried really hard not to cry laughing. I failed horribly. QFFT
By Pantafernando 2014-12-19 10:24:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
So what would you guys get if you won rank 1? Every bonanza previously I've said Burtgang but I'm in the middle of building one so it seems pointles, might just go for a Koga and rebuild my SAM.

The cash money.

Because im sure i would just win the 1st prize in a mule.

Last bonanza i got 2nd in mule. Decided to grab the shaper shawl. Since them, it was an horrible time releveling a job from zero to 99, some missions. I swear i would never get cats eye just to redo assaults, tokens and ichor. Not even bayld ***.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2014-12-19 10:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

So what would you guys get if you won rank 1? Every bonanza previously I've said Burtgang but I'm in the middle of building one so it seems pointles, might just go for a Koga and rebuild my SAM.

My Useless Mythic Wish, or as an LS member terms it, the STD Sword. Murgleis. My luck, I'd win it on my level 1 mule and end up playing my days away as a Tarutaru. >.<
 Valefor.Sapphire
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-12-19 11:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably a Nagi cause dual wield jobs for life.
Vajra and Tizona too mainstream, and not Gastraphetes cause i'm almost done throwing dross+hmp at a 119 armageddon to be a special snowflake ranger (and have all the cor pewpew toys).

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-12-19 11:14:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Josiahfk said: »
Each year I say vajra without a doubt; no bandwagon can halt my obsession with it.

Imagine if someone like Comeatmebro choose the same number on all chars and won rank 1?
Mythic army of kogas go lol

imagine the guy, who already has a mythic army, gets a mythic army?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-12-19 11:16:41
Link | Quote | Reply

To be given a mythic, has a different thought process than building one. Well at least for me I guess.

To win a mythic, I'd pick Aymur, because, reasons. But I'd likely never actually build one.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-12-19 11:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Vajra has always been one of best looking dagger models. If I win first place I would probably pick either Glanz, Vajra, Terpsi or Nagi or banana sword simply because I like the way they look.
I also like conq and dp but the gun doesnt really enhance cors function outside of enhancing its dmg output and conq is nice but why make it if you can make Koga. Koga is a beast of a weapon but it is very plain looking.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-12-19 11:50:59
Link | Quote | Reply

if i won rank 1 x9 i'd probably take smn mythics, because 9 of them in one place is probably ridiculously OP, but not enough so to invest the gil and time to find out

already have koga/yoichi on all my dd, and glanz sometime soon
By mortontony1 2014-12-19 12:39:57
Link | Quote | Reply

mortontony1 said: »
Looking through the Kupons, the AF109 one says
Quote:
This coupon can be redeemed for all of the items listed below:

followed by a list of 12x of all the rem's pages, where all the others say
Quote:
This coupon can be redeemed for one of the items listed below:

Typo or would it give 12 of each? If so that's a pretty awesome rank 3 prize.

Still looking for clarification pls if anyone knows.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-12-19 12:42:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking through the Kupons, the AF109 one says
Quote:
This coupon can be redeemed for all of the items listed below:

followed by a list of 12x of all the rem's pages, where all the others say
Quote:
This coupon can be redeemed for one of the items listed below:

Typo or would it give 12 of each? If so that's a pretty awesome rank 3 prize.

Still looking for clarification pls if anyone knows.
If it says all of them, it means all of them.

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-19 13:41:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Not even gonna play in this bonanza. The ten inventory slots and gill lost from buying the marbles actually works to my detriment, and I end up paying a share of the winners. I am done this gambling crap. Grats ahead of time to whoever wins this time around.Haven't win anything since it's creation, and I'm not making 20 mules just to get validation for my efforts.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-12-19 13:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Not even gonna play in this bonanza. The ten inventory slots and gill lost from buying the marbles actually works to my detriment, and I end up paying a share of the winners. I am done this gambling crap. Grats ahead of time to whoever wins this time around.Haven't win anything since it's creation, and I'm not making 20 mules just to get validation for my efforts.

Truth.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Arylll
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Arylll 2014-12-19 13:50:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Not that I disagree that bonanza is some *** but lol. But considering all your other posts in this thread, u just mad as *** dawg. Need moar NaCl
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-19 13:59:20
Link | Quote | Reply

I am salty as ***. Aint even gonna lie. That ***'s motto is "BONANZA - WHAT HOPES AND DREAMS ARE MADE OF". They should change that ***to "BONANZA - KEEP DREAMIN'"
[+]
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
Server: Sylph
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2014-12-19 14:33:36
Link | Quote | Reply

I have 160 marbles every bonanza and for 320k and my numbers, I'm guaranteed a few rank 4s and have a good shot at rank 3 every time. Always made profit so far so I'm always up for Bonanza :p
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-19 14:50:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Eat glass homie. I don't wanna hear any stories about winners. Let me sulk in my failures.
 Valefor.Sapphire
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-12-19 15:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »

Truth.
Bonanza marble money is better off spent on a sandung amirite
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-12-19 16:07:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sapphire said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »

Truth.
Bonanza marble money is better off spent on a sandung amirite

Interestingly enough, sure, why not.
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-12-19 16:39:23
Link | Quote | Reply

All three of my characters have 16 characters. thats a ton of gil but I usually get something nice. However I havent had the joy of getting a cat's eye on a mule yet.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-19 23:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait.... you have over 45$ worth of mules? You seriously pay over 70 bucks monthly for this game, or do you only activate them during bonanza,campaign times?

I'm asking because I never bought a mule in my entire ffxi career. But with those many character's, that's a huge monetary investment. Just wondering.
By Wordspoken 2014-12-20 01:37:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait.... you have over 45$ worth of mules? You seriously pay over 70 bucks monthly for this game, or do you only activate them during bonanza,campaign times?

I'm asking because I never bought a mule in my entire ffxi career. But with those many character's, that's a huge monetary investment. Just wondering.
So? People put a whole lot of more money into their hobbies than 70 dollars per month.

People value what's worthy to them differently /shrug
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder
By Quetzalcoatl.Kainstryder 2014-12-20 01:44:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Agreed, I pay $15 a month for my accounts, but never understood the mud slinging when people throw the "you pay xxx per month for this game? sadddd" card like its an insult.

People spend more a month on hobbies IRL and hell, let alone alcohol, drugs and other things to throw money away into, this is no different. If someone wants to do that, not like it's hurting you.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-12-20 01:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply

With 45$ i cant even pay the *** i usually do on weeken for 45 mins.

(Though with dollar becoming expensive nowaday, it can be no longer true),

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-12-21 09:20:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Not that I fault anyone for wasting money any way they see fit. But some useful information:

Those people who have 10 accounts, with 10 mules, Square uses you specifically as the scapegoats for why there are no mergers. On paper it looks like 100 people log-in for the "repeat login ***" when really, it's only 1 player.

Now obviously they know it's only one player, but if asked they can simply say "look at all these different named people logging in, there is sufficient population to disregard request for a merge".

Also, while it may be cheap for a month habit, there's way better things that money can buy, even the small amount. Whatever makes you happy though~
By fonewear 2014-12-21 09:20:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Kaparu said: »
Also, you're an insufferable douchebag

Just throwing that out there

Hey I'm stealing this to use it in other sections of the forum !
By fonewear 2014-12-21 09:23:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Also you know a game is good when you have an officially marketed gambling event.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-12-21 09:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Sure I haven't played FFXI in over a year but give me a chance to gamble virtually I'll pay 15 bucks a month for that !