Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Beast Master » Aymur
Aymur
By Crevox 2014-12-18 05:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Nobody really seems to talk about this axe.

Is it bad? Is there something wrong with it? Does nobody just want to invest the money in it? What are the pros and cons?

I'm kinda curious about it. With it being the BST Mythic weapon and all, I would think there would be more people talking about it.
By onvasquez 2014-12-18 05:25:55
Link | Quote | Reply

It all depends on how much you love your job. My friend has both Aymur and Nagi. If you love BST go for it. If not there are 19 better Mythics to choose from.
By Crevox 2014-12-18 05:29:12
Link | Quote | Reply

onvasquez said: »
It all depends on how much you love your job. My friend has both Aymur and Nagi. If you love BST go for it. If not there are 19 better Mythics to choose from.

So you're saying it is a poor Mythic or that there are stronger jobs that should get a Mythic first?
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-12-18 06:04:31
Link | Quote | Reply

No, he's just a bit full of ***aymur is an excellent mythic but for a poor job
 Asura.Vinedrius
Server: Asura
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2014-12-18 07:20:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I have heard in several occasions that Aymur is in fact pretty beast, but considering the investment compared to the usefulness of BST, it all comes down to commitment to your favourite job.
By Zackan 2014-12-20 22:34:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Crevox said: »
onvasquez said: »

So you're saying it is a poor Mythic or that there are stronger jobs that should get a Mythic first?

Yah he said as far as Beastmaster is concerned, its a really great weapon, he just suggested getting a diff jobs mythic instead.
By Zoltar 2014-12-21 15:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Aymur does amazing things for jug pets. Shame more people don't make them.
By Baidos 2014-12-21 22:01:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Making a REM is the best investment you can make into your FAVORITE job. First of all, hands down for loving the concept of a job, even if the current dynamic of the game dictates to all the lambs that your job is bad and not popular, and they happily remind you of this whenever they can. Screw them! It’s your money and your time the one being spent in this game, play it as you want it as long as you don’t step all over other people while doing so.
Now in regard of the original question, even if it’s not the “best” weapon out there for this job (I really don’t know this), I’m pretty sure it is dam close, but making one will not be a mistake in my opinion because this game is constantly changing. Making a Vajra (THF Mythic) was seen as a waste last year, wonder how many people are making one now, and SE wants and is planning to make BST a better DD. Look at what they did with SAM and Rudra’s users. I would totally jump into that train if I was any serious about BST.
 Bahamut.Zangada
Server: Bahamut
user: zangada
By Bahamut.Zangada 2014-12-21 22:36:20
Link | Quote | Reply

For dmg its barley better then guttler but i don't think that included pets. Just depends what u like doing.

Guttler is nice just to be a dd, ive out dmged a mythic drg,mnk and rng( i know they suck it wasnt me) but it will never make ppl take u. Aymur is if your more into soloing.