users online
Forum » FFXI » General » 65k an hour Capacity Points + EXP
65k an hour Capacity Points + EXP
 Asura.Materdark
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Materdark 2014-12-14 09:59:00
Link | Quote | Reply

As of now I'm getting 65kcp + exp an hour I haven't been to Capacity Points party yet, Just wana know if there is a spot for solo as PLD
cleaving :P>>0
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2014-12-14 10:31:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If that's in Abyssea, give that ***up. In Adoulin with 46% CP cape and max gift bonuses I can do 200k/hour solo on VT's or 120k/hour solo on DC's. Even before the gifts I was doing upwards to 180k/hour solo last campaign on the VT's, and 100k/hour solo on the DC's.

PLD might not be that high, but it's gotta be higher than 65k/hour with a double CP campaign going on. I don't know why people cling to Abyssea so much, the EXP/hour there is absolute crap there. The only thing it's good for is leeching slow EXP.
[+]
 Cerberus.Masterdarkjedi
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Masterdarkjedi 2014-12-14 10:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »
If that's in Abyssea, give that ***up. In Adoulin with 46% CP cape and max gift bonuses I can do 200k/hour solo on VT's or 120k/hour solo on DC's. Even before the gifts I was doing upwards to 180k/hour solo last campaign on the VT's, and 100k/hour solo on the DC's.

PLD might not be that high, but it's gotta be higher than 65k/hour with a double CP campaign going on. I don't know why people cling to Abyssea so much, the EXP/hour there is absolute crap there. The only thing it's good for is leeching slow EXP.

where are the camping spot for DC's?
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2014-12-14 10:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Masterdarkjedi said: »

I use the Acuex/leech camp at I-12 on the first map in Outer Ra'Kazanar, and flag the Acuex in the RoE log.

EDIT, also flag Water Crystal procurement, and Shadow Geode/Fenrite procurement. If the limited time RoE EXP attainment is up it goes a bit faster, as well.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-12-14 10:50:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Can you get cp in abyssea?
 Cerberus.Masterdarkjedi
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Masterdarkjedi 2014-12-14 11:00:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »

no thats thats not in aby anyways lol
[+]
By charlo999 2014-12-14 11:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Question wak.
Do the gift 5% cap bonus' from other jobs work or are they job specific?
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2014-12-14 11:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

charlo999 said: »
Question wak.
Do the gift 5% cap bonus' from other jobs work or are they job specific?

Job specific.
 Asura.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2014-12-14 12:30:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Where do you go for VTs, if you don't mind?

Edit: Also you said flag acuex at your I-12 outer rakaznar first map camp but those acuexes are Astringent Acuex, not Bilespouting Acuex which counts for RoE.
 Ragnarok.Martel
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Martel 2014-12-14 16:22:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bilespouting Acuex are for R. inner court. Astringent is correct for outer III.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2014-12-14 16:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Vinedrius said: »

Edit: Also you said flag acuex at your I-12 outer rakaznar first map camp but those acuexes are Astringent Acuex, not Bilespouting Acuex which counts for RoE.

Bats in woh gates, near the highwing helm nm.
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-12-14 18:46:11
Link | Quote | Reply

i havent played for a bit over a year now. (still not for that matter) Everyones talking about xp/cp parties for 99+, i was wondering if they introed a better way for 30-99 then aby.
By Pantafernando 2014-12-14 18:47:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said: »
i havent played for a bit over a year now. (still not for that matter) Everyones talking about xp/cp parties for 99+, i was wondering if they introed a better way for 30-99 then aby.

no.
 Odin.Princebob
Server: Odin
user: Princebob
By Odin.Princebob 2014-12-15 01:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

maj#2 i seen plds pull about 40 mobs @ once and edge them down...gotta be good cp
By oldman 2014-12-15 02:12:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Not if there is anyone else there. If you try and start a pull like that while someone else is in the camp they will mess with you, killing your CP.
 Shiva.Ladyofhonor
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Ladyofhonor 2014-12-15 02:18:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Are those lower level or same level as the worms in that zone? I can't stand trying the worms without some other people, so it's not very good for solo/dualboxing with trusts for me. A couple levels lower and I think I'd be at the sweet spot for things.
 Asura.Ajirha
user: Ajirha
By Asura.Ajirha 2014-12-15 04:32:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
just as a side note : you can get cp off mobs in abyssea. if they are 100+.
i was finishing izgebind hearts for a masa to unlock fudo after they got unlockable and raptor randomly gave me CP. 15-30 ish. for the lols.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2014-12-15 08:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Ladyofhonor said: »

Are those lower level or same level as the worms in that zone? I can't stand trying the worms without some other people, so it's not very good for solo/dualboxing with trusts for me. A couple levels lower and I think I'd be at the sweet spot for things.

They are VT in full 119 gear. Not sure what level that is. But Fudo > Fudo > Light. Kills one easily. You will need to use Sushi, though. But all over their TP moves are negligible. They do aggro, but they do not link. I just run the circumference of the pop area, killing as I go, by the time I get through one half of the area the other half has already started repopping. It's a pretty solid camp for solo as long as you can kill fast enough.
 Shiva.Ladyofhonor
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Ladyofhonor 2014-12-15 08:48:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Ladyofhonor said: »

They are VT in full 119 gear. Not sure what level that is. But Fudo > Fudo > Light. Kills one easily. You will need to use Sushi, though. But all over their TP moves are negligible. They do aggro, but they do not link. I just run the circumference of the pop area, killing as I go, by the time I get through one half of the area the other half has already started repopping. It's a pretty solid camp for solo as long as you can kill fast enough.

I'm a THF with an Indi-Fury box, against bats? I can kill fast enough. Going to hit these hard the rest of CP campaign.
 Asura.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2014-12-15 12:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Martel said: »
Bilespouting Acuex are for R. inner court. Astringent is correct for outer III.

Derp, I had looked at the Rakaznar Inner Court quests, not Outer Rakaznar. Nevermind.

Thanks. Do you think BLU should be fine there solo? Obviously I can't solo SC as frequently as a SAM though.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-15 15:22:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Princebob said: »
maj#2 i seen plds pull about 40 mobs @ once and edge them down...gotta be good cp

I actually don't know how productive this would be. I know it takes a few seconds to gather the mobs, spam tp moves, and eventually kill them. You could just as easily fight something a bit harder for more cp and slower kills, but the end result would be higher. I don't really think anything in Marjami gives any respectable amounts of CP.
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-12-15 19:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Masterdarkjedi said: »

as a well geared pld you can solo in dho gates like i do if you really want. if you want to play it safe give your self the rdm trust to ref2 you.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-12-15 19:49:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

I actually don't know how productive this would be. I know it takes a few seconds to gather the mobs, spam tp moves, and eventually kill them. You could just as easily fight something a bit harder for more cp and slower kills, but the end result would be higher. I don't really think anything in Marjami gives any respectable amounts of CP.

I don't know. Back in the "old days" some parties would insist on fighting only VT and IT mobs in the dunes and qufim, wanting 200xp per kill, even though fighting EM and T level mobs, for less xp/kill ended up being more xp over time due to lower downtime, faster kills, and lower threat level.
 Sylph.Murex
By Sylph.Murex 2014-12-15 20:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

My camp is good... Too good to reveal it's location!
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
Server: Bismarck
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-12-15 20:48:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Murex said: »
My camp is good... Too good to reveal it's location!

Mine is dynamis. Gil + xp + cp = win.
[+]
 Sylph.Kawar
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-12-18 20:27:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Snprphnx said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

I don't know. Back in the "old days" some parties would insist on fighting only VT and IT mobs in the dunes and qufim, wanting 200xp per kill, even though fighting EM and T level mobs, for less xp/kill ended up being more xp over time due to lower downtime, faster kills, and lower threat level.
thought people are there you can fight level 99+ mobs in dho gates with a party of 6 they will ether be it or vt but you can solo them as well if you are careful with timing of heals.