Best Capacity Points Camps For Party Group.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Best Capacity Points Camps for Party Group.
Best Capacity Points Camps for Party Group.
 Cerberus.Warviper
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2014-12-10 13:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Guys.

Can someone please post the top 3 (or more) capacity points camps for parties atm?

I only know of the Dho Gates camp at <I-11> (Enter from Foret Han. #4 or via HP Warp) - but im guessing there must be more valid camps out there??

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY ::
Anyone have a camp that can support an Alliance PT (not 18 people) but maybe 8-12 ?? Guessing it would have to be harder mobs and more of them than the Dho Gates I-11 Camp.

Regards
 Cerberus.Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2014-12-10 14:15:58
Link | Quote | Reply

bump
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-11 00:21:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Doh and sih and rakaznor I know I butchered that spelling both could especially in the additional zones where the adoulin gate nm spawn as well they sport vt and it mobs respectively and really any adoulin zone could support a party or roaming ally you just got to keep moving and killing.

That's what I can recommend don't forget to do the col reives as well every little bit helps I hope this helps you.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-11 00:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh also I give you props on wanting to build experience party's so folks reading this put your party flags up we are bringing it back.
[+]
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2014-12-11 00:53:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorta relevant, but do Capacity Points per mob take a hit when you go past 6 members in Dho/Woh Gates? I recall Experience Points not getting any penalty when we went out with 8 people to farm merits a couple months ago, but I didn't pay attention to Capacity Points.
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-12-11 00:55:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, it takes a pretty big hit.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-11 00:56:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I do not think so. But I can confirm that the gift capacity bonuses are pretty dang baller.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-11 00:59:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »
Yes, it takes a pretty big hit.

You might be saying that with no capacity cape and ring and gift cp bonuses. .Once you get those cp bonuses the experience and cp gaps get very close together per kill.and chain bonus
 Sylph.Oraen
Server: Sylph
user: Gaztastic
By Sylph.Oraen 2014-12-11 01:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

No, he's correct, it takes a very large hit. I'm not certain if it dives after 6 or after 7, as we had a duo join our party tonight, but it went from 1k+ without ring bonus to 300.
 Cerberus.Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2014-12-11 01:49:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Oraen said: »
No, he's correct, it takes a very large hit. I'm not certain if it dives after 6 or after 7, as we had a duo join our party tonight, but it went from 1k+ without ring bonus to 300.

Could anyone possibly test this out with your LS or something?!? To find out WHEN exacly the big penalty to cap. points is applied? Wheter it be with more than 6 or more than 7 or more than 8 in party?

This is what i know for sure:
in Woh Gates we where getting decent cap. points per kill with 7 people (Normal 6 man group + RDM allianced for Haste2).

Later we got 3 more from LS to come join us and cap. points went down to 300 per kill without chain bonus.

So i know the magic line is either 6, 7 or 8.
 Shiva.Siviard
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-12-11 03:17:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Even with a cape (mine is +47%) Capacity Points take a major hit. I think the magic number is 6 aka a standard party. Anything more will kill the CP rate horribly.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-11 04:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

6 man party flags up !!!

It would give another option like incursion and battlefields and woe and skirmishes for a change of pace and to also see more of vanadeil.

Put those flags up
 Cerberus.Warviper
By Cerberus.Warviper 2014-12-11 06:50:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Sinker Drill
Sudden Lunge
Glutinous Dart
Dekta Thrust
Quad. Continuum
Empty Thrash
Benthic Typhoon
Barbed Crescent
Heavy Strike
Goblin Rush
Whirl of Rage
Final Sting
Mortal Ray
Acrid Stream
Blazing Bound
Animating Wail
Erattic Flutter
Nat. Meditation
Fantod

Battery Charge / Dream Flower / Restoral
 Shiva.Ladyofhonor
By Shiva.Ladyofhonor 2014-12-12 08:08:11
Link | Quote | Reply

What level/type are Dho gates mobs? And where to camp? I swear I read there were some 121-124ish camps added recently, but I don't know where.
By dustinfoley 2014-12-12 08:25:41
Link | Quote | Reply

All of the new camps are entered via 'crystals' that require the corresponding WKR to have been defeated first.
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Systematicchaos 2014-12-12 10:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »
Even with a cape (mine is +47%) Capacity Points take a major hit. I think the magic number is 6 aka a standard party. Anything more will kill the CP rate horribly.

Cape should have no effect on whether or not you take a "large" hit. You should technically take the same percentage hit regardless of whether or not you use a cape. In terms of Capacity points with 7 people versus Capacity points with 6 people, using a cape will actually mean you're losing more points numerically by going to 7 people. This would also apply to gifts.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-12 10:11:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Not party camp related, but I was pulling in around 2500 CP/kill (with 32% cape and vocation ring) SOLO last night as BLU/war at sih gates. The keys to a really great solo or party camp for CP is the same criteria as it was back when we were levelling our jobs to 75:

-Monsters must repop at a reasonable time (5min)
-Monsters must have very easy to deal with TP moves, or ones that are virtually harmless
-Monsters must have lower value HP
-Monsters should not have exceptional AOE moves that can hurt your group significantly, or debuff effects that inhibit yiour DOT severely (Matamata stuns, etc).

I have found that Leeches/Efts/Raptors at Morimar Biv 5 (north entrance to rune) meets all of those criteria, and there is also a stellar grasshopper camp beyond that.

Particularly, the leeches are very easy, and if you are using BLU with Nature's Meditation, Acid Mist never procs because it can't overwrite BLU's natural ATTK+ buff. Efts do have a stun and geist wall move, but overall, they have less than 10,000~12,000 HP or so, and one CDC tends to clear them out. Raptors seem a bit harder to kill (and evasive), so I would recommend only killing these if you must, as they take a bit longer and risk losing chain.

You can very easily farm CP (was pulling 160k per hour, and cp chain25 was 2500 exp, before i lost it). Kupipi or whatever mage you are using will likely have to be recalled every 3-4 battles or so. I tend to use a macro that is /returntrust Kupipi /wait 1 /equipset "FC gear" /trust "Kupipi", for a fast recall of my whm trust. Joachim & Ulmia never need to be recalled, since they don't favor MP.

Can also set various ROE trials, such as kill lizards, kill multiple enemies, water crystals, fire crystals.

And no, I'm not worried that someone can come in and take my camp from me. Its no secret (nobody ever there anyways), and i can't farm there 24/7 anyways. Plus, it takes about a good 5minutes to find a reasonable CP camp, and they can be found in every -Gates zone.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-12-12 10:26:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Not party camp related, but I was pulling in around 2500 CP/kill (with 32% cape and vocation ring) SOLO last night as BLU/war at sih gates. The keys to a really great solo or party camp for CP is the same criteria as it was back when we were levelling our jobs to 75:

-Monsters must repop at a reasonable time (5min)
-Monsters must have very easy to deal with TP moves, or ones that are virtually harmless
-Monsters must have lower value HP
-Monsters should not have exceptional AOE moves that can hurt your group significantly, or debuff effects that inhibit yiour DOT severely (Matamata stuns, etc).

I have found that Leeches/Efts/Raptors at Morimar Biv 5 (north entrance to rune) meets all of those criteria, and there is also a stellar grasshopper camp beyond that.

Particularly, the leeches are very easy, and if you are using BLU with Nature's Meditation, Acid Mist never procs because it can't overwrite BLU's natural ATTK+ buff. Efts do have a stun and geist wall move, but overall, they have less than 10,000~12,000 HP or so, and one CDC tends to clear them out. Raptors seem a bit harder to kill (and evasive), so I would recommend only killing these if you must, as they take a bit longer and risk losing chain.

You can very easily farm CP (was pulling 160k per hour, and cp chain25 was 2500 exp, before i lost it). Kupipi or whatever mage you are using will likely have to be recalled every 3-4 battles or so. I tend to use a macro that is /returntrust Kupipi /wait 1 /equipset "FC gear" /trust "Kupipi", for a fast recall of my whm trust. Joachim & Ulmia never need to be recalled, since they don't favor MP.

Can also set various ROE trials, such as kill lizards, kill multiple enemies, water crystals, fire crystals.

And no, I'm not worried that someone can come in and take my camp from me. Its no secret (nobody ever there anyways), and i can't farm there 24/7 anyways. Plus, it takes about a good 5minutes to find a reasonable CP camp, and they can be found in every -Gates zone.

Hey the gates at morimar biv 5 teleport is my camp. Lol
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-12 11:05:50
Link | Quote | Reply

But I do it betta
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-12-12 11:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
But I do it betta

Ok please invite me to ur party lol.

Buukki I have a deal for you. I Can pay u gil to get job points for me. Lol name me a good price to my advantage. Remember this is double capacity campaign
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-12 12:18:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Definitely will consider that deal. Need a few mil for HMPs, and I've been doing CP farming maybe 3-4 times a day at the same camp. send tell in game and we can discuss.

BTW, need moar trees, cuz low on cash$$ ^^
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-12-12 12:53:27
Link | Quote | Reply

when I sign on we don't have the people for trees or they are busy with something else. I'll try tonight. But yea would like capacity points during this double capacity campaigns also
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-12 14:11:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably don't want to hear this, but its likely the best time ever to spam 2-3 Incursion runs in a row. Bring a COR to the party and just spam fodder would be the best opportunity.
 Lakshmi.Tummie
user: Tummie
By Lakshmi.Tummie 2014-12-12 17:05:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
when I sign on we don't have the people for trees or they are busy with something else. I'll try tonight. But yea would like capacity points during this double capacity campaigns also

Lol I logged for once last night and it was pretty quiet; not many people on but if I catch you guys tonight my THF needs some job points.