users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Patentia Sash
Patentia Sash
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-10 00:19:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Can anyone confirm that the drops for CS Apollyon II still exist? I used to get at least 2-3 patentia sashes a week doing this limbus, but ever since a month or so ago, I have got nothing within the past 20+ runs or so. Not an earring or a cape either, just coins. Wondering if this was ninja editted and I am wasting my time. Can anyone confirm this still drops here. Feel like I am wasting my time now.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-10 00:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes. Like I said, you can check the Lakshmi Patentia Sash history. Used to sell a bunch of these cuz it was easy money. Now I havent seen one of them. It definitely has been over a month since I got one, and was wondering if anyone else could confirm they have or have not gotten any for a while.
 Asura.Failaras
Server: Asura
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2014-12-10 01:04:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Guys did they nerf Ridill drop rate?
[+]
 Asura.Vinedrius
Server: Asura
user: Devrom
By Asura.Vinedrius 2014-12-10 04:05:26
Link | Quote | Reply

2-3 sash a week... that is already some extreme luck <.< I would be ashamed if I were you to whine about about an unlucky streak now lol. And don't worry, it still drops. Honestly, I have seen more drops of sash than earring.

Check asura history for one, it has same names all the way with a few days between their individual sells. The price also keeps going down, which is another hint.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-12-10 07:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I appreciate the response Vinedrius, but I can assure you I am not whining (or lying). It could have been that I was extremely lucky in the past, and I accept that. However, I was only asking because I have literally done this every day for the past month (minus maybe a few weekends and some gym days) and have not seen one drop. Not a sash, earring, or cape. I started to wonder if I was merely blowing coins, as i got nothing for a significant amount of time, and was wondering if this was mistakenly or 'intentionally' changed. We all know how often things in this game change when one thing is fixed.

But I appreciate the insight. Just means I have hit an unlucky streak for a while.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-12-10 07:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Most likely just random bad luck is random, OP.

This was months ago, but when I was trying to obtain the sash, I had pretty hideous drop rates all the way back then, so.

Think it was something like 1/17 or something in that area.