Crafters, Rejoice!

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Crafters, rejoice!
Crafters, rejoice!
First Page 2
By Pantafernando 2014-12-04 05:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/13392/detail.html
By Pantafernando 2014-12-04 05:37:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Ugh... Gonna need to rush my mule through all soa missions for the craft ring.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-12-04 05:38:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe I'll regret burning my alchemy up and not waiting for a skill up campaign!

Currently 109.9, no joke.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-12-04 05:41:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Time to buy all materials from ah before they become more expensive.
[+]
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Creaucent
By Creaucent Alazrin 2014-12-04 06:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Title should be "crafters late to the party rejoice!" Any serious crafter will already be capped and this campaign utterly useless.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-12-04 06:52:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Creaucent Alazrin said: »
Title should be "crafters late to the party rejoice!" Any serious crafter will already be capped and this campaign utterly useless.
k
[+]
 Bismarck.Dubai
Server: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-12-04 07:18:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »

That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the announcement!
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-12-04 08:20:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dubai said: »

That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the announcement!

Then resell them during the campaign for massive profit!
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-12-04 08:23:02
Link | Quote | Reply

The biggest pain I had was with crystals personally. It's like, yeah they're still easily affordable but you're asking 5x as much as normal and then I'd go try to farm clusters in sky and I guess other people had the same idea.
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-12-04 08:53:11
Link | Quote | Reply

too bad the login points will be gone by then otherwise could use kits for subs.

leveling lots of crafts helps the ah point standing. I know when I got fishing 100 and alchemy 100 it was a nice boost. Synergy not so much since I dont think it gives you points...
By Pantafernando 2014-12-04 10:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Sieha said: »
too bad the login points will be gone by then otherwise could use kits for subs.

leveling lots of crafts helps the ah point standing. I know when I got fishing 100 and alchemy 100 it was a nice boost. Synergy not so much since I dont think it gives you points...

I think the only kit actually profitable TO buy IS the the lv50. Any other, you could have more profit with wailing stones+1.
 Bahamut.Dannyl
Server: Bahamut
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2014-12-04 11:07:38
Link | Quote | Reply

hahahah. Do any of the SOA missions have JP midnight wait bs?
By Pantafernando 2014-12-04 11:23:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Dannyl said: »

hahahah. Do any of the SOA missions have JP midnight wait bs?

No, just game day and the imprimateurs missions, there are 2, but it was nerfed, though i really doubt i can make it with imprimateurs mule have today + the ones till event.
 Ragnarok.Bbqhamster
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bbqhamster 2014-12-10 18:27:55
Link | Quote | Reply

I was scrolling through my Green Thumb Moogle's list of sellable items and I noticed a difference at the bottom of the list between my main and my mule. Both sell flax flowers, a crafting item for cloth craft.
Underneath the flax flower was totally different for my characters. On my mule was a rather rare crafting item. I thought "Holy crap, better buy these quick and then AH it for huge profit before people discover it!"
I log on to my main to discover that my last item is totally different. It was a lizard egg.
After thinking about this, I realized the difference between my two chars. Both have the Cheer: Lamb (which explains the flax flower). On my main, I am currently raising a lizard and have Cheer: lizard (hence the lizard egg). On my mule, though, I have a completely different monster and its corresponding cheer.
This makes me wonder what other harder to find craft ingredients are out there due to the garden update.
 Fenrir.Magi
Server: Fenrir
user: Magitek
By Fenrir.Magi 2014-12-10 21:37:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I unlocked Imperial tea leaves (I'm guessing you need to have the karakul pet for this) on one of my characters, and like you said, my mule with a lizard pet is able to buy lizard eggs. Ultra low price of 4,800 gil per tea leaf! /sarcasm
By Pantafernando 2014-12-11 02:12:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I ended not doing a sinle synth this campaign.

Unlike previous skill up campaign, this one happening in a weekday was a problem...

Cmon SE, think about the poor people who need to work during week and have limited play time when its not weekend....
 Bismarck.Hsieh
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2014-12-11 02:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Unlike previous skill up campaign, this one happening in a weekday was a problem...

Cmon SE, think about the poor people who need to work during week and have limited play time when its not weekend....
I thought the campaign lasts for a week. Last one lasted for a few days.
By iambatman3131 2014-12-11 02:32:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Some people dont read the update notes.
It is lasting a week, not 1 day this time.
By Pantafernando 2014-12-11 02:34:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hsieh said: »

I thought the campaign lasts for a week. Last one lasted for a few days.

Pretty sure last one was a single day.
By iambatman3131 2014-12-11 02:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Last one was 1 day, this one is a week.
 Bismarck.Hsieh
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2014-12-11 02:43:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Well this one lasts for a week. I don't understand what the problem is if the campaign starts on a weekday.
By Pantafernando 2014-12-11 02:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Hsieh said: »
Well this one lasts for a week. I don't understand what the problem is if the campaign starts on a weekday.

There is no problem, i just never considered the possibility of a week of campaign given that all previous (i think 2 so far) were so limited in time. So i didnt pay attention to that, it was my mistake.

1 week is pretty good, i guess SE is desperate to have more crafters to pump the Su gear in market.
 Fenrir.Magi
Server: Fenrir
user: Magitek
By Fenrir.Magi 2014-12-11 02:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

More like SE is in the "make everything in game easy" mode.. not that I'm complaining because I'm making the best of all the campaigns.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-12-11 03:31:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sure SE uses these campaigns as a test bed of whether to make this stuff permanent, as with Salvage plans, what initially was a campaign double drop rate has turned permanent.

Thankfully this being a week means there's less chance of people over-pricing mats as the demand doesn't spike massively for just one day.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-12-11 04:08:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tidis said: »
I'm sure SE uses these campaigns as a test bed of whether to make this stuff permanent, as with Salvage plans, what initially was a campaign double drop rate has turned permanent.

Thankfully this being a week means there's less chance of people over-pricing mats as the demand doesn't spike massively for just one day.

Is it permanent the plans double drops now? Since the salvages pieces become login campaign prizes, i never did salvage again.
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-12-11 05:43:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it permanent the plans double drops now? Since the salvages pieces become login campaign prizes, i never did salvage again.
Yeah it is, been set at double the original rate since the November update.
 Bismarck.Herzins
user: Herzins
By Bismarck.Herzins 2014-12-11 09:44:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick random question, can you get skillups from a different craft while doing Synergy synths?
 Ragnarok.Bbqhamster
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bbqhamster 2014-12-11 16:55:56
Link | Quote | Reply

If it is possible, it has never happened to me. I have synergy capped and not a single synergy synth has raised anything else besides synergy.
By onvasquez 2014-12-12 01:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried buying Dragon Fruit which normally sells for 20k/stack. I tried all the way up to 100k. <.< damn greedy ***. I hope you need someone to craft you anything in the future, and hopefully no one crafts it for you.
By Pantafernando 2014-12-12 02:17:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Yesterday i tried to buy a stack of fire clusters, and just managed for 90k. Iirc, the single is 4k, so almost an overprice of 100%.

But I dont blame them at all. Its their time to rejoice also. Like people say here: if you wanna laugh, you need to make others laugh, also.

Crafters and producers, rejoice.
First Page 2