Bayld Campaign That Actually Provides Nothing.

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Bayld Campaign that actually provides nothing.
Bayld Campaign that actually provides nothing.
 Asura.Hoshiku
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2014-12-03 11:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyula said: »
Asura.Hoshiku said: »
You can farm a mythic without spending a single gil in 231 days (people shout for free ein all the time). I don't find the two at all comparable. You would spend less time each of those 231 days making your mythic as well. Salvage shouldn't take you more than 45 to run. Nyzul will take 30 min per run. Assaults should be faster. Ein runs take maybe 10 min. The time is not at all comparable.

***, I like to spend the maximum duration in Ein staring at preys. Then I get retards failing at lamp orders and cost us the run, Same story with assaults. I have to spend countless hours shouting for full party doing salvage, These all adds up you know.

I bet you only run tier 1 ein too :D
By Xavierr 2014-12-03 11:06:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone please build Chyula a bridge and put a little wooden shack under it for him to live in. Silly trolls :D
 Valefor.Sapphire
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-12-03 11:22:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Salvage shouldn't take you more than 45 to run.
Maybe it takes 45min if you fleehack/clip thru the zone since the actual monster engagement time is extremely low compared to the amount of running around in the zone.
For most people it takes them an hour.
/nitpick

Anyways hp-bayld farming sucks, I can't even be bothered to run frontline suppplies and use my imprimaturs regularly because repeatedly zoning for a teeny bit of bayld is tedious.
SE just need to add a dynamis/salvage style activity people can solo in 1-2hrs per day that would net 50hp-bayld (assuming the price can hold at ~30k minimum) for it to be a meaningful gil making activity alongside the other things people can do in 1-2hrs of time.
 Asura.Hoshiku
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2014-12-03 11:35:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It takes me an hour on thf, 45 min on monk. I skip everything that can possibly be skipped. I know a guy that runs it in 30 min, but that's on blu.
By Chyula 2014-12-03 14:03:27
Link | Quote | Reply

It takes me an hour on thf, 45 min on monk. I skip everything that can possibly be skipped. I know a guy that runs it in 30 min, but that's on blu.

I only have bard and foe takes time to kill you know.
[+]
By Chyula 2014-12-03 14:03:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I only have bard and Raquiem takes time to kill you know.
 Asura.Loire
user: Bunnygod
By Asura.Loire 2014-12-03 14:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I only have bard and foe takes time to kill you know.
Odd, on brd I can clear in around 45 mins. Pull your socks up.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-12-03 15:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sapphire said: »
Anyways hp-bayld farming sucks, I can't even be bothered to run frontline suppplies and use my imprimaturs regularly because repeatedly zoning for a teeny bit of bayld is tedious.
SE just need to add a dynamis/salvage style activity people can solo in 1-2hrs per day that would net 50hp-bayld (assuming the price can hold at ~30k minimum) for it to be a meaningful gil making activity alongside the other things people can do in 1-2hrs of time.
The more I think about it, having a Coalition Assignment similar to the Campaign Op BCs dropping HPs in bulk, accessed by having Legend rank, would be perfect.
[+]
By Lyncath 2014-12-07 16:02:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
The more I think about it, having a Coalition Assignment similar to the Campaign Op BCs dropping HPs in bulk, accessed by having Legend rank, would be perfect.

That is a fantastic idea. Going to put it on the ongoing thread on the official forums.
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-12-07 17:24:28
Link | Quote | Reply

This is why AR is everyone's friend. <_< zone is a joke on rune if I am rushing through the zone I can clear it in about 20-25. It sure doesn't take flee hacking...on floors with sleepable mobs, I just train > shockwave > go up to the next floor, or you just need movement plus and know how to exploit positioning to give yourself enough distance to get to the warp before you're caught. Using Beast on my mule, I take about 45, which is even faster now with that tiger pet. Sure I might not be maximizing the zone drops, but it works for me, I'm not in a race with anyone. But gosh darn I sure missed the Asura bus over the summer when 1,000,000 mythics dropped all of a sudden. There are some dedicated mythic farmers out there!!
[+]
By Lyncath 2014-12-07 18:21:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Echandra said: »
This is why AR is everyone's friend. <_< zone is a joke on rune if I am rushing through the zone I can clear it in about 20-25. It sure doesn't take flee hacking...on floors with sleepable mobs, I just train > shockwave > go up to the next floor, or you just need movement plus and know how to exploit positioning to give yourself enough distance to get to the warp before you're caught. Using Beast on my mule, I take about 45, which is even faster now with that tiger pet. Sure I might not be maximizing the zone drops, but it works for me, I'm not in a race with anyone. But gosh darn I sure missed the Asura bus over the summer when 1,000,000 mythics dropped all of a sudden. There are some dedicated mythic farmers out there!!

It rained Mythics because people had been hacking Salvage to get ungodly numbers of Alexandrite per run. It was also always Arrapago Remants II, which is probably why the area kept breaking and going down for maintenance all the time.
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-12-07 21:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lyncath said: »

It rained Mythics because people had been hacking Salvage to get ungodly numbers of Alexandrite per run. It was also always Arrapago Remants II, which is probably why the area kept breaking and going down for maintenance all the time.

I really....really have to work on my sarcasm for non-asuran folk out there.
 Sylph.Ice
Server: Sylph
user: Ice
By Sylph.Ice 2014-12-08 11:28:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sapphire said: »
Salvage shouldn't take you more than 45 to run.
Maybe it takes 45min if you fleehack/clip thru the zone since the actual monster engagement time is extremely low compared to the amount of running around in the zone.
For most people it takes them an hour.
/nitpick

Floor 1: 1x Bird, 1x Lamia(hp/feet/legs). 1x Leach, 1x OtherLamia(hands/mp).
Floor 2: Complete skip.
Floor 3: West > Kill 1-2 flies for DEX/AGI/MND.
Floor 4: Complete skip, if not skip then kill fatedealer for VIT.
Floor 5: Kill 1x single gear for body.
Floor 6: Kill 1x chariot for STR. Kill Armored after.
Floor 7: MB.

If you people are skipping the whole run, this should not be taking you 45-60 min to run this ***.