Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Maat Unity team
Maat Unity team
 Sylph.Kawar
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-11-21 17:36:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I was thinking that the maat team can have a thread here to talk when we are not logged on and even other people from other servers can talk about there maat teams if they want.

come my maat friends and lets take over this server as many weeks as we can.
By Pantafernando 2014-11-21 18:05:28
Link | Quote | Reply

My xbox has the memory messed. Everytime i turn it off, its memory (that store stuffs like macro, equipsets) reset to last time it salve. So everyday, i log on with unity active.

After 2 hours playing today, someone finally said 1 2. Then i noticed i was active in unity, and that unity stuff has a looooong way to go yet.
By mortontony1 2014-11-21 18:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
By mortontony1 2014-11-21 18:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Sylph.Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-11-22 12:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
My xbox has the memory messed. Everytime i turn it off, its memory (that store stuffs like macro, equipsets) reset to last time it salve. So everyday, i log on with unity active.

After 2 hours playing today, someone finally said 1 2. Then i noticed i was active in unity, and that unity stuff has a looooong way to go yet.
i got something that may help you save a little time seeing as your xboxs dose not work right if you did not know you can store your macros and map markers on a playonline server and as fair as i know it never goes away unless you save again. I my self as of like last month had a copy of my macros saved from may.

just example to explain that macros stay on the sever. yes if you do not save a copy after a big macro change you need to redo that change later. I was lucky i was able to remember after looking at my macro list for like 40mins how i changed it anyway. so i fixed that and now it works great again. give that a shot.
 Sylph.Kawar
By Sylph.Kawar 2014-11-22 12:46:43
Link | Quote | Reply

mortontony1 said: »
funny thing is btw i did not even need to think about what team i wanted to join when i had seen maat on the list,this is what went in my head o thank you se it is about time maat is used for something.