Forum » FFXI » General » Bronze shovel cordon
Bronze shovel cordon
 Siren.Strawhat
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Strawhat
By Siren.Strawhat 2014-11-21 02:38:48
Link | Quote | Reply

so i done all coalition assignments up to and including advisor rank, done Order up quest, check mithra, it gave me rewards for all the WKR and Bronze mattock cordon KI, i checked and rechecked my assignments completion several times and i'm sure that i've done all that there is... yet no KI...
anyone who has gotten it, know what am i missing?
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-11-21 03:56:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Strawhat said: »
so i done all coalition assignments up to and including advisor rank, done Order up quest, check mithra, it gave me rewards for all the WKR and Bronze mattock cordon KI, i checked and rechecked my assignments completion several times and i'm sure that i've done all that there is... yet no KI...
anyone who has gotten it, know what am i missing?
You have to have done all the Adoulin quests up to a certain point, I don't know the exact point though I'm afraid but I only got the KI after I had done enough of the quests, it'll be all quests that were released at the time the bronze shovel cordon was added as a reward but I don't know what that goes up to.

The only one that confuses me is the silver shovel cordon as I have, as far as I'm aware, done every quest, all coalition assignments and yet, no silver shovel cordon.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [566 days between previous and next post]
By Takisan 2016-06-09 08:57:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey! I have been after this item for a while now. Ffxi bg's page https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Reja_Ygridhi shows the requirements to obtaining the bronze shovel including the 10k Kinetic Unit reward and it outlines the quests required to obtain this reward. However, after I completed these quests Reja Ygridhi would not give me the 10k KUs. I finally got it yesterday so for any who are having trouble gettin this KI to reduce imp. recharge time for your ergon here are the additional quests I finished to get the 10k KU.

Researchers from the West > Granddaddy Dearest
Flowers for Svenja
Do Not Go Into the Light
F.A.I.L.ure Is Not an Option
Thorn in the Side
Hypnotic Hospitality
Vegetable Vegetable Evolution
Cid's Secret > The Usual > Vegetable Vegetable Crisis
Vegetable Vegetable Frustration
*One good turn... * I started this but it never showed up in either my completed or my current quests so w/e.

I went through my quests and triple checked the 10K KU reward list and I had done them all. Don't know if there was something else I needed but after finishing the above quests she gave me the reward so hope this helps!
By Takisan 2016-06-10 17:12:13
Link | Quote | Reply

So according to ffxi bg page I mentioned above you need to have completed all coalitions up to and including Advisor rank. Maybe the requirements are not correct because this picture shows me missing Deliver: Morimar Basalt Fields and getting the KI.
 Fenrir.Tarowyn
Server: Fenrir
user: Tarowyn
By Fenrir.Tarowyn 2016-06-13 21:04:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Posted it in reply to your picture but adding it here too since it's easier to read.

http://wiki.ffo.jp/html/30110.html

It lists the bronze mattock requirement as completing 67 different coalition assignments. The bronze shovel than needs the bronze mattock and the quest requirement for the 10000 KU's that you mentioned above.

This wiki says that the 10000 KU requirement is completing all quests that existed as of 7/9/2013 but there's unfortunately no easy list to double check against the english wiki's.
[+]
By Takisan 2016-06-15 14:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Tarowyn said: »
Posted it in reply to your picture but adding it here too since it's easier to read.

http://wiki.ffo.jp/html/30110.html

It lists the bronze mattock requirement as completing 67 different coalition assignments. The bronze shovel than needs the bronze mattock and the quest requirement for the 10000 KU's that you mentioned above.

This wiki says that the 10000 KU requirement is completing all quests that existed as of 7/9/2013 but there's unfortunately no easy list to double check against the english wiki's.

Thank you! So this is great. 白銀スコップ勲章 is our wonderful silver shovel that will help us make ergons ASAP. As for the requirements to getting it are bronze shovel, and some progress in the quests released 2014.5.15 and the silver mattock.

The silver mattock requires the bronze mattock and レジェンド以下で受けられる全てのワークスコール達成 (all coalitions completed below legend) I am thinking.

I'm going to look for a list of 2014.5.15 quests (maybe the 15k kinetic units quests) and see how early I can get the silver mattock. I'm guessing all you need is to have all coalitions below legend completed at least once but we will see. Hopefully we can get silver shovel earlier than at legend to help speed up the coalition grind.