When Will Heavy Metals .....

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » when will heavy metals .....
when will heavy metals .....
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-11-20 14:38:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Make stones purchasable at rift for *** sake
[+]
 Lakshmi.Amymy
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-11-20 15:57:38
Link | Quote | Reply

FaeQueenCory said: »
Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Why u want increased mat supplies? The supplies is always there. 800k to 1million per too much for u? Lol
9_9

I didn't say I wanted them. I said it was a tangential benefit that also happens when you increase HMP/cinder/dross's drop rates.
-_-
And increasing the supply and lowering the price on anything is something only elitist *** disparage because of various selfish reasons.
I, and any sane person, would rather pay nothing or as little as possible for something. The current prices aren't unreasonable, as your pedantic attempts at insinuation implies, but there isn't a reason to NOT increase supply.

Though that's not "a thing to be done" but is just a side effect of increasing HMP/cinder/drosses "naturally".
But judging from your typing abilities and previous posts I've seen from you, I can comprehend why you would think pointing out a positive byproduct is the same as asking for it.

there usually sits from 5 to 20 mats on ah. I mean a lotta people count on these for profit. The elitist don't do vw. They do 15 min tree delves and other stuff.

Let's say u increased plates drop rate like u want to 5/6 per run. That gives a at most 1/6 chance of mats. Since everyone gets 4-6 plates per run prices of plates drops to 60k since 12 people vw means 60 plates hit the market. Would people who do vw wants to gather people shout for a 300k profit that might take 30 to 45 minutes to do? And mats go down to 300k per?