The Day Israel Attacked The US

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » The Day Israel Attacked the US
The Day Israel Attacked the US
 Siren.Sieha
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Sieha1
By Siren.Sieha 2014-11-20 14:24:11
Link | Quote | Reply

lol thanks, posting from a snap phone so my comments arent tracked, sometimes I can get the quote right.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-20 14:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

eww and np
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-11-20 14:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

We all know that the USS Liberty was a result of LBJ's quest for global domination!

From what I understand, LBJ used his telekinesis to transport his hired henchman, Lee Harvey Oswald, through the wormhole in the Bermuda Triangle to the Mediterranean, after being blackmailed by the Lizard People for LBJ's cover-up of the assassination of JFK.

Actually, some sources indicate that the Lizard People had conspired to marry Jackie O off to a contemporary Hapsburg to compete with overall glamour that Grace Kelly brought to the Monegasque royal family (The only monarchy/principality in the world that isn't the spawn of the Lizard People (Yeah, mofos! Even the Japanese Imperial Family! BUM BUM BUUUM!))

Jackie O only turned down the marriage proposal after being informed of the Hapsburg's centuries old, family curse where she would have to spend the rest of her days with a murder of crows tagging along behind her.

Something else you may find interesting is that Jack Ruby didn't actually shoot Oswald! The Lizard People used a patsy in his place, and Oswald has cultivated the use of the Bermuda Triangle wormhole to become a time bandit of sorts. Ask me about 9/11, y'all!

[+]
By volkom 2014-11-20 14:38:29
Link | Quote | Reply

and I just thought it was aliens
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-11-20 14:40:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
We all know that the USS Liberty was a result of LBJ's quest for global domination!

From what I understand, LBJ used his telekinesis to transport his hired henchman, Lee Harvey Oswald, through the wormhole in the Bermuda Triangle to the Mediterranean, after being blackmailed by the Lizard People for LBJ's cover-up of the assassination of JFK.

Actually, some sources indicate that the Lizard People had conspired to marry Jackie O off to a contemporary Hapsburg to compete with overall glamour that Grace Kelly brought to the Monegasque royal family (The only monarchy/principality in the world that isn't the spawn of the Lizard People (Yeah, mofos! Even the Japanese Imperial Family! BUM BUM BUUUM!))

Jackie O only turned down the marriage proposal after being informed that of the Hapsburg's centuries old, family curse where she would have to spend the rest of her days with a murder of crows tagging along behind her.

Something else you may find interesting is that Jack Ruby didn't actually shoot Oswald! The Lizard people used a patsy in his place and Oswald has cultivated the use of the Bermuda Triangle wormhole to become a time bandit of sorts. Ask me about 9/11, y'all!

By Ramyrez 2014-11-20 14:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

become a time bandit

Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-11-20 14:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
become a time bandit

Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2014-11-20 14:48:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Now you're just getting crazy. There are no aliens or lizard men.

News, documentaries, independent studies and other such sources of information regarding whats going on in the world are all controlled and changed or otherwise payed off. Just look at all the conflicting reports about chem trails.

The masses are like sheep and this other organization or governments are putting a tarp in the sun to see how many bake on it.
By Jetackuu 2014-11-20 14:49:11
Link | Quote | Reply

lolchemtrails...
By Ramyrez 2014-11-20 14:52:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
become a time bandit

While I can respect the Mal post, Time Bandits is one of the beloved movies of my childhood. Tread lightly, you!
 Bahamut.Milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-11-20 15:24:39
Link | Quote | Reply

While I can respect the Mal post, Time Bandits is one of the beloved movies of my childhood. Tread lightly, you!
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-20 15:31:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ask me about 9/11, y'all!

you know the TRUTH, MAN?!??
By volkom 2014-11-20 15:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Ask me about 9/11, y'all!

you know the TRUTH, MAN?!??

shouldn't make fun of 9/11. its just plane wrong
By Jetackuu 2014-11-20 15:43:12
Link | Quote | Reply

She wasn't making fun of 9/11, just merely the conspiracy theorists and their theories about 9/11.

That being said: this is the internet, nothing is sacred.
By volkom 2014-11-20 15:45:24
Link | Quote | Reply

is there a book that's about conspiracy theories that somehow tie them all together
 Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2014-11-20 16:13:41
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
is there a book that's about conspiracy theories that somehow tie them all together

No but there are several 1-3 hour series on you tube where certain unnamed officials and astronauts give their findings regarding such matters. Sadly many of them are combined with horrible music and production quality. There is a good video about whistle blowers being payed off or requested to not speak by some big name companies.

Just say away from the lizard people and the guy claiming that the CIA sent 6 highly deadly ninja's to kill him however he was able to elude them for now.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-11-20 16:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I just want to know what nanothermite was doing in the WTC ruins.
And why building 7 went into freefall.
Why the planes had no markings on them.
Why the 'families' are on the CIA payroll.
Why a missile (not a plane) hit the Pentagon.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-20 16:19:48
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »
Most conspiracies lately are being pretty well incorporated in each other, at least the major ones(ignoring the most demented like the Earth is flat).
Illuminati&NWO, Announaki, religions, ufo, all have been pretty much wrapped up together with some differences based on the authors. Some even make enough sense to at least look plausible albeit improbable.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-11-20 16:24:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Anyone remember when this happened?

House Stenographer Yanked From Chamber Ranting About God, Freemasons
 Siren.Sieha
By Siren.Sieha 2014-11-20 16:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I just want to know what nanothermite was doing in the WTC ruins.
Some employees in the WTC said there was massive construction before the attack. Some businesses were even asked to leave floors and move to another floor for about 1 week. Some believe charges were planted during this time which would be consistent with how the buildings fell.

And why building 7 went into freefall.
Money. No persons of interest where known to be killed in the collapse. The insurance on that building was fairly high and was increased not but 3 months before the attack. thermite was used there as well.

Why the planes had no markings on them.
This is a hard one since the theories split on this. Either they were not the real planes but fakes that were hallow or possibly having explosives contained in them. Other wacko theories are they were holograms or other strange tech like that and it was done too quickly to get it right.

Why the 'families' are on the CIA payroll.
This actually started about 3 months before the attack. This also leads to some of the fake witnesses. The CIA has been doing strange stuff for decades. Like the fact that some Saudi's where flown out before the attack and arming of OBL to fight the Russians.

Why a missile (not a plane) hit the Pentagon.
The important fact here is that either this was a plant or misdirection. The whole was not shaped like an airplane nor was there any large amount of debris from a plane. So almost anyone would realize that the Pentagon was not hit with a plane. If something is that plain sight then it has to be something to cover up something else.

I didnt say this but, check bold.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-20 16:34:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Easy: the missile was programmed to hit the nearest source of evil, so it went back into the Pentagon right after it was shot!

(not an actual theory)
By Jetackuu 2014-11-21 02:10:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
vaguely