Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » RIP Alpharising
RIP Alpharising
 Leviathan.Sagiaurex
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Sagiaurex
By Leviathan.Sagiaurex 2014-11-15 06:44:11
Link | Quote | Reply

It's recently come to my attention that a dear friend and fellow player Alpharising, has recently died. He wasn't very active as of recent but he was a fantastic guy and a great cook, i'll miss you man. :/

Node 195
[+]
 Asura.Krystela
Server: Asura
By Asura.Krystela 2014-11-15 09:08:34
Link | Quote | Reply

May he rest in peace ._.
 Asura.Slugman
Server: Asura
user: Sluggo
By Asura.Slugman 2014-11-15 09:11:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Too bad there's no twilight set irl
 Sylph.Ashiya
Server: Sylph
user: Ashee
By Sylph.Ashiya 2014-11-15 09:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Sagiaurex said: »
It's recently come to my attention that a dear friend and fellow player Alpharising, has recently died. He wasn't very active as of recent but he was a fantastic guy and a great cook, i'll miss you man. :/

Yeah it's all over facebook on the DaemonicSlayers page and the Final Fantasy XI - Sylph Server page. His sister came to me via message chat wondering if I knew his whereabouts. I told her I only knew him through the game, and spoke to him off the game in regards to anime or manga. The only way I could help her was to pass on the message of his disappearance. He was last seen 2 nights ago, left her kids to cook for themselves (which was unusual). We don't know the details about what happened... Some of us knew he was depressed, because he had issues finding a job, but he always remained cheerful when being talked to... he never mentioned anything negative. Out of the family's respect, we are not mentioning how he died, because we don't know the details

Node 195
 Phoenix.Michiiru
Server: Phoenix
user: Michiiru
By Phoenix.Michiiru 2014-11-15 10:43:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Ashiya said: »
Leviathan.Sagiaurex said: »

Yeah it's all over facebook on the DaemonicSlayers page and the Final Fantasy XI - Sylph Server page. His sister came to me via message chat wondering if I knew his whereabouts. I told her I only knew him through the game, and spoke to him off the game in regards to anime or manga. The only way I could help her was to pass on the message of his disappearance. He was last seen 2 nights ago, left her kids to cook for themselves (which was unusual). We don't know the details about what happened... Some of us knew he was depressed, because he had issues finding a job, but he always remained cheerful when being talked to... he never mentioned anything negative. Out of the family's respect, we are not mentioning how he died, because we don't know the details

Either way, RIP, life is tough sometimes, and I feel sympathy for his friends and family because he tried to tough it out in front of them so they wouldn't worry.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-15 11:22:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Rest in peace :(
By Zeota 2014-11-15 18:40:17
Link | Quote | Reply

My condolences to his friends and family.
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-11-15 18:54:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's keep personal information out of the posts please.
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-11-15 19:54:51
Link | Quote | Reply

:'(
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2014-11-15 20:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

disregard my post, I thought I had read earlier that he committed suicide.

My apologies.