Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Tech Support » Error Code: POL-0019 & 2059
Error Code: POL-0019 & 2059
By Blazed1979 2014-11-14 03:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Can someone help me solve these two issues please?

I clicked "enable DNS relay" on my router's interface, and that seems to have banished POL-0019, but now I am getting DC'd every 4-6 minutes with "Error Code: POL-2059" as the message.

This all started about 3-4 days ago, right after the FFXI update and after the Ragnorak server went down.
 Bahamut.Scizor
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Scizor
By Bahamut.Scizor 2014-11-14 04:52:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Scraped this from a Old All post:

If you have a router, the following ports need to be allowed to pass through. TCP 25, 80, 110, 443 & 50000 - 65535 UDP 50000 - 65535.
 Bahamut.Scizor
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Scizor
By Bahamut.Scizor 2014-11-14 04:59:22
Link | Quote | Reply

More in-depth post from the official forum (JP translate, so its not that easy to read)

Thank you for your post to the forum.
Here, because there is likely to be a technical problem, we move the thread to the Technical Support category.

Error "POL-2059", the communication of Final Fantasy XI is,
The above message is displayed when it is cut off due to the effects of security.

We would therefore, please try the following contents in order.

● check of your use of the provider provides security services

Some of the available providers, you may have been introduced its own security service.
Because there is that is in default of the state has become a setting that blocks the communication of online games, or security services has not been applied, please check the like necessary medical to review the settings.

※ If Plala the (Plala) of available called "Net Barrier Basic" has been introduced a security service.
If POL-2059 is displayed, because there is a possibility that setting of this service has been affected,
Please check whether online game is ready to use in the "Net Barrier Basic".
Setting method etc. concerning, on the consultation to Plala (Plala), thank you for your confirmation.

● firmware of communication equipment such as a modem or router please ensure you have the latest version of your.

Depending on your wireless equipment you are using, it may not work correctly depending on the version of the firmware.
I recommend you update to the latest version.

※ regard how to update the firmware, please check the manufacturer of the available equipment.
In addition, also the firmware that is currently applied is a latest version, because there is likely to be improved by overwriting, please try us.

● Please check the settings of the router.

If the router function is mounted on a communication device, please try the settings so that the packet can be passed in the following ports.

▼ port number · TCP 25,80,110,443 and 50000-65535 there is a possibility to be used in play online server group
· UDP 50000 ~ 65535

▼ "Windows" port number · TCP 1024 ~ 65535 that there is a possibility to be used in the terminal, such as
· UDP 50000 ~ 65535

※ When necessary to specify the DNS server, there is the case that the passage of the "UDP port number 53" is essential.
<Notice to Customers using the router>
http://www.playonline.com/ff11/envi/ps/ps04_2.html