Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-11-12 10:06:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Valefor.Seranos said: »
Lakshmi.Amymy said: »
Anything good with update equipment and items? Too lazy to check or compare.

Yes, but too lazy to write out which ones.
I'm too lazy to read what you write out also.

Too lazy to Sent u a present for your answers lol
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-11-12 14:27:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »
Anyone remember exactly where the crystal structure in Marjami Ravine is? I heard H-11, but I searched all over that square and didn't see it. Did I miss something subtle?
H-11 is the Hennetial crystal. In Marjami, it's at F-11.

Gonna link the maps from BG, which have a star icon for each zone at their crystal ???.

Ceizak (G-11)Morimar (H-5)Hennetial (H-11)Marjami (F-11)Yorcia (I-10)
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2014-11-12 14:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Jeanpaul said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »
Anyone remember exactly where the crystal structure in Marjami Ravine is? I heard H-11, but I searched all over that square and didn't see it. Did I miss something subtle?
H-11 is the Hennetial crystal. In Marjami, it's at F-11.

Gonna link the maps from BG, which have a star icon for each zone at their crystal ???.

Ceizak (G-11)Morimar (H-5)Hennetial (H-11)Marjami (F-11)Yorcia (I-10)
Kind of curious since we got a 6th naakual crest from the new missions, but is there a crystal structure in ra'kaznar any where?
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2014-11-12 14:49:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe kamihr?
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-11-12 15:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Kamihr doesn't have one of those crystal points, but there is supposed to be a shortcut in Woh Gates that leads to Outer Ra'Kaznar that requires having beaten Kumhau before. I don't know where it is or where it takes you though.

As for the 7th Naakual KI, the Aged Undying Naakual Crest, as of right now I think it's just for story purposes, because it doesn't open any hidden paths.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2014-11-12 15:51:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Kamihr doesn't have one of those crystal points, but there is supposed to be a shortcut in Woh Gates that leads to Outer Ra'Kaznar that requires having beaten Kumhau before. I don't know where it is or where it takes you though.

As for the 7th Naakual KI, the Aged Undying Naakual Crest, as of right now I think it's just for story purposes, because it doesn't open any hidden paths.

Makes me curious though, since it's listed under permamnent KI's like the others.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-11-12 15:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

The Aged Crest KIs are all under permanent, with the new one being listed with the other 6. It's the Paragon KIs that you get from RoE and use for augments/trading for a drop that are temporary.
 Lakshmi.Minivict
user: Smasher
By Lakshmi.Minivict 2014-11-12 16:05:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Seranos said: »
Anything good with update equipment and items? Too lazy to check or compare.

Yes, but too lazy to write out which ones.

stfu dumb troll
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-11-12 16:08:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Calm down sweetiepie, he said he was too lazy then why should others do stuff for him? The reply, which is also a joke by the way in case you missed it, is more than fitting.
[+]
 Phoenix.Capuchin
Server: Phoenix
user: Anza
By Phoenix.Capuchin 2014-11-13 15:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

The Aged Crest KIs are all under permanent, with the new one being listed with the other 6. It's the Paragon KIs that you get from RoE and use for augments/trading for a drop that are temporary.

When I first read the update notes and initially thought of the WKR Paragon temporary KIs, I actually thought using the WKR temp KI as a one-time entry KI for a higher tier NM would be a pretty clever way to get people to keep doing WKRs.

Continued WKR participation is a good thing too: helping newer players get WKR gear, helping HPB circulation for Ergon weapons, and stretching out content in a way that's not a horribly excessive timesink (not much different than gating high tier battlefields with merit-point purchases of KIs).

I wonder if they might do this in time, seems like a logical system. Could continue addding additional drops to WKRs too.
By Pantafernando 2014-11-15 02:23:05
Link | Quote | Reply

It was confirmed by dev team, Vocane ring "reduce knocked back" stacks with repulse mantle, and both have the same effect.

Last i read, it prevent short knockbacks and reduces 4' if its a long knockback. Probably, now it will reduces 8' total with cape and ring.
By Pantafernando 2014-11-16 00:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Spirachub said: »
Pantafernando said: »
Cerberus.Spirachub said: »
vocane ring is not a very good choice if you know how to stop yourself from getting knocked back.

I would like to learn how to stop being knocked back.

back to the wall, or pin yourself to the ground and let no incoming packet attack push you over!

I was wondering, if you can nulify a packet that knock back you, maybe that mean you can nulify any packet that can cause dmg in your char?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-11-16 01:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I would venture a guess that there's nothing you can't do with packets.

Be it creating afterglows out of nothing, nullifying knockbacks, and all status effects, all damage, locking relics in bazaars, fishing up HQ equipment. Hell you could probably even change it so then when you get attacked your gil goes up if you were so inclined.

Anything the mind can desire.

The things people do with computers, and boredom, astound.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-11-16 09:28:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Woldskeeper drops more things now like mats so people are doing or again and its kinda fun to adventure with 30+ people. But unity accord is not taking off due to lackluster reward. They could have created a nice market for items to +1 the equipment but sigh how can they screw that up?
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-11-16 09:34:31
Link | Quote | Reply

They can make some equipment once +1 to have refresh +4 like that nq cloak that has refresh +3. Maybe a double attack to go from da +3 to da +4 or store tp from stp 7 to stp 9. If they add these kinda gears once we +1 it people will do unity accord.

And they can increase difficulty of mission battles so we can do a second third time to get more rings and people will do them. These will keep people busy till next update.

Sheesh why am I coming up with the good ideas.
By Pantafernando 2014-11-16 09:35:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Woldskeeper drops more things now like mats so people are doing or again and its kinda fun to adventure with 30+ people. But unity accord is not taking off due to lackluster reward. They could have created a nice market for items to +1 the equipment but sigh how can they screw that up?

The project is so embrionary yet. There is no point in being disapointed, obviously it will grow a lot more next updates.
 Lakshmi.Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-11-16 10:36:38
Link | Quote | Reply

The project is so embrionary yet. There is no point in being disapointed, obviously it will grow a lot more next updates.

They came up with a nice idea to +1 the equipment but really that hairpin from 69 evasion to 70 evasion. That's so funny lol
By Pantafernando 2014-11-16 10:52:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I think this first stage was just to introduce this new kind of ls, as i think the current ls model is in worse state than the game.

Even the unity by itself seems like need several adjustment. Just forcing players in a large scale ls wont work, you wont make easier to socialize when you add together jp, non jp, new/casual player with endgame players.

Its even scary you doing a hard event and out of nowhere a jp line pop in your window. Also frustrating to see someone being nice and saying "hi", and none of the others participants to answer, because they dont know anyone.
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2014-11-16 11:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

^ is when Unity chat reaches its peak
[+]
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2014-11-16 11:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Too bad our Unity has the few "special" people on Odin.
By Pantafernando 2014-11-16 12:03:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said: »

I see that sometimes. What does that means?
By gdiShun 2014-11-16 12:17:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said: »

I see that sometimes. What does that means?

It's people doing one of the Unity RoE. Need to use Unity chat twice for it.
First Page 2 3 ... 10 11