Are You Selling Incursion?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Are you selling Incursion?
Are you selling Incursion?
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-11-01 08:31:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Trying to find out if anyone is selling Incursion, and what their method is:
Pay per box? Per run? Per day? Per item?

I, have zero interest in the event, however I do want an augmented cape. So, I'd be willing to pay for it, but, there seems to be no way to make that happen.

See, I'd pay 10m+ for the specific cape I want, but, paying countless millions for ***I won't use is illogical. So, how, if at all is it possible to do, do you sell the runs in some way? Some bulk deal, 50m for unlimited runs etc? 100?

(I have said before it's silly to buy delve/tier II items, but incursion is a whole different beast.)
 Sylph.Reain
Server: Sylph
user: dmregm
By Sylph.Reain 2014-11-01 09:07:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Per NM seems like the simplest way and avoids (for the seller) the BS of random number generator.
By Pantafernando 2014-11-01 10:01:59
Link | Quote | Reply

The famous Valli's way of life.
[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2014-11-01 10:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

When you open the boxes nobody but you knows what item you get from it right? How they gonna know if you got the cape unless you tell them. Could get a free one and save yourself 10mil by just keeping quiet.
 Odin.Tamoa
Server: Odin
user: Tamoa
By Odin.Tamoa 2014-11-01 10:10:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said: »
When you open the boxes nobody but you knows what item you get from it right? How they gonna know if you got the cape unless you tell them. Could get a free one and save yourself 10mil by just keeping quiet.

Pretty sure that depends on your chat filter settings.

However, since the augments are completely random, I don't see how buying a cape is doable.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-11-01 10:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You can see what each person gets from their coffers, you just can't see what the augments are.

Since getting perfect augments is a crap shoot, its not exactly an easy sell.

You would want to solicit a group who has all KIs for an ilvl that yields 5+ coffers a kill. Then work out a deal in the capacity of x amount of NM coffers for y amount of gil. Expect it to be slightly expensive due to the fact the NMs also have gear/accessory drops outside of capes.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-11-01 10:28:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem of know one knowing what item you get with what augment is alleviated by streaming.

I'm not out to rip anyone off, my word is bond. As they say:

I never *** anybody over in my life didn't have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one. Do you understand?

Square did a really good job making this unsellable, unfortunately they turned me off completely with the route they took. There is waaaaaaaaay too much random in this event. It's distasteful.
By Giaden 2014-11-01 10:57:50
Link | Quote | Reply

It's a bit of a issue... The only viable way I could see selling it, would be to sell each nm... regardless of drops. Downside is, your basically buying a lotto ticket.

*Another thought...
The higher tier you do also has higher drop rate of box's. Also harder to do. So the higher the level you do, I would assume higher the price as well. Just what would be the starting price?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-11-01 11:13:54
Link | Quote | Reply

i can multibox high ilevel incursion and i'd still never even remotely consider any deal that was priced by result instead of by box
By Giaden 2014-11-01 11:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

^ Exactly. It's all about repetition and eventually you'll get something. So unless your lucky, the price you'd end up paying for that "good enough cape" would probably be pretty high in price.
 Quetzalcoatl.Taberif
user: Taberif
By Quetzalcoatl.Taberif 2014-11-01 13:32:17
Link | Quote | Reply

PM me tonight I'll work something for you
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-11-01 13:49:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Giaden said: »
Just what would be the starting price?

I'd pay 100m to get the cape I want, since I know how unrealistic it is, and how long it would take, coupled with how little I want to do the event.

Honestly, for that 100m I'd get every item from incursion, a ton of "useful" capes, and still likely never get the one I actually want. It'd be a hell of a deal. (for me). How that translates into working for a seller, is what I'm trying to figure out. Probably impossible. But, there are some people out there.

The biggest problem is, there is absolutely no incentive to actually clear the content. You get -nothing- for killing Gramk. Just more random boxes.
 Quetzalcoatl.Zorik
user: Zorik
By Quetzalcoatl.Zorik 2014-11-01 14:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

This is so weird to me. You would rather pay 100 mil and leach than not pay 100 mil and participate? I guess if you have infinite amount of gil and don't mind feeling like a loser...

But if your not doing incursion at this point, what are you doing? Maybe it's time to quit lol.
[+]
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-11-01 15:03:57
Link | Quote | Reply

This guy is mentally unstable, he does need to quit and get help.
[+]
 Fenrir.Nauta
Server: Fenrir
user: Anjou
By Fenrir.Nauta 2014-11-01 15:31:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Zorik said: »
But if your not doing incursion at this point, what are you doing? Maybe it's time to quit lol.

If everyone thought like that ffxi would be empty. Oh wait.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Elysien
user: eLySiuM
By Quetzalcoatl.Elysien 2014-11-01 15:55:15
Link | Quote | Reply

PM/tell me, Jadey, or Vernix about this. We'll gladly take your gil.
[+]
 Bismarck.Dubai
Server: Bismarck
user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2014-11-02 00:06:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
Giaden said: »
Just what would be the starting price?

I'd pay 100m to get the cape I want, since I know how unrealistic it is, and how long it would take, coupled with how little I want to do the event.

Honestly, for that 100m I'd get every item from incursion, a ton of "useful" capes, and still likely never get the one I actually want. It'd be a hell of a deal. (for me). How that translates into working for a seller, is what I'm trying to figure out. Probably impossible. But, there are some people out there.

The biggest problem is, there is absolutely no incentive to actually clear the content. You get -nothing- for killing Gramk. Just more random boxes.

Come to Bismark. Iam sure we can work out a better deal.
 Ragnarok.Haorhu
Server: Ragnarok
user: haorhu
By Ragnarok.Haorhu 2014-11-03 14:53:33
Link | Quote | Reply

weeds can kill your brains careful mister 100M for a cape lol ... just shout for incursion up the CL and spam ! i finally drop fleuret yersterday and got some cape with nice aug's not optimal i want but need spam SE random will make you poor or u are fking RMT?
 Lakshmi.Neboh
Server: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-11-03 15:34:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Say no to drugs (and run on sentences lol).
[+]
By cervelo84 2014-11-03 18:56:53
Link | Quote | Reply

try doing incursion on carbuncle... no1 does and those who do have there own low man click. I'd pay just to get the 1 item and be done with it. But I got smart and took a break from the game. No sense in waiting for 2 hours to find a stunner and bard.
 Bismarck.Inference
Server: Bismarck
user: Inference
By Bismarck.Inference 2014-11-03 21:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Personally I found Incursion boring as hell. I understand moving away from the set rewards of Delve into a more RnG system to make it more of a grind(to potentially last longer), but a stronger grind doesn't necessarily mean the content will be at all enjoyable. I mostly stunned our Incursion runs so the whole experience was pretty much a carbon copy of Delve 1.0, and I'm sure every role to an extent can feel the same way at times.

I'm sure he's perfectly capable of pulling his weight in Incursion, the same way I'm capable of doing Dynamis but would rather throw 100m at my relic rather than do a single run of it.