Gender Issue Clickbait Of The Day

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » gender issue clickbait of the day
gender issue clickbait of the day
First Page 2 3 4
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-10-31 16:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder

Was linked this video and been watching her other videos for a while, found them to be an interesting look at many of the gender issues that seem to be a common topic around here. Figured I'd post it in case others found it interesting, and of course, to hear some opinions and discourse.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-10-31 17:08:10
Link | Quote | Reply

She's ugly and the video is entirely too long.

Requires synopsis.
By wormfeeder 2014-10-31 17:33:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »

Requires synopsis.
You mean he. Check the Adams Apple.
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-10-31 17:45:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Requires synopsis.
And people wonder why gamers are treated like children.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2014-10-31 22:26:47
Link | Quote | Reply

wormfeeder said: »

Requires synopsis.
You mean he. Check the Adams Apple.
Its too low to be an Adam's apple.

But it isn't normal.

And the clip is WAY too long.
 Leviathan.Protey
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2014-10-31 23:14:59
Link | Quote | Reply

she is a she. she is a mom.

synopsis: feminism is creating havoc with society.

men throughout time have been placed last for survival. i.e.: if a ship is going down, men go down while the women get the lifeboat. makes sense since women are more necessary for reproduction as one man can do the work of 100s in terms of reproduction, but it's a one for one in terms of reproduction for females. men are expected to suck it up, while women's feelings and needs are pandered. at one time, men were celebrated for their masculinity as men were so self-sacrificial. Lately though, men are expected to not only suck it up, but with feminism, men are also called ***. so men are starting to get fed up with everything as not only are they placed last in society, but they are thought poorly of too.
[+]
 Asura.Tymoris
Server: Asura
user: Tymoris
By Asura.Tymoris 2014-10-31 23:45:26
Link | Quote | Reply

She just uses the same boring arguments that have been rebuked many times over, situational examples that just takes them as a defacto truth and the few valid points she makes are actually the points feminism is making only she tries to pass them off as her own.

Just another "Anti-" person.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-01 00:40:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I've watched her before she makes a lot of good points about feminism.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-01 00:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Stuff

This woman gives hope to a generation of women that aren't brainwashed by "women studies" Jezebel and Huff Post.
[+]
By Artemicion 2014-11-01 03:42:04
Link | Quote | Reply

That was a good video. Pretty insightful perspective on the whole feminist movement and where it really stands against the innate nature of society.
[+]
By oldman 2014-11-01 04:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

It's good to see that her audience is growing. Her vids are always well thought out. To those bitching about their length: sometimes it takes time to address an issue in any kind of depth.
[+]
By FaeQueenCory 2014-11-01 06:44:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
innate nature of society.
>_>

<_<

?_?
Society... Having an innate nature... Like society is something with an internal to have... Rather than being completely defined and generated by the people in power within that society...

Yeah. No.
Society is a creation of man.
There is nothing innate about it.
It is defined by the histories experienced by the people living within that society.
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-11-01 07:18:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Human beings are social creatures, it's in our nature to socialize as we have a developed intelligience, those who do not socialize aren't as likely to pass on their genes via reproduction. To humans, yes, society is a natural aspect of our lives.
By daoming 2014-11-01 09:00:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Protey said: »
she is a she. she is a mom.

synopsis: feminism is creating havoc with society.

men throughout time have been placed last for survival. i.e.: if a ship is going down, men go down while the women get the lifeboat. makes sense since women are more necessary for reproduction as one man can do the work of 100s in terms of reproduction, but it's a one for one in terms of reproduction for females. men are expected to suck it up, while women's feelings and needs are pandered. at one time, men were celebrated for their masculinity as men were so self-sacrificial. Lately though, men are expected to not only suck it up, but with feminism, men are also called ***. so men are starting to get fed up with everything as not only are they placed last in society, but they are thought poorly of too.

Single moms get metric *** of support from their family and society, yet a single dad is viewed as a damn pedophile despite being able to provide better for the child most of the time. That's also the case in court, where even if the father has a much more comfortable lifestyle, such as a small-time business owner, he will still lose custody of the child to the mother who is living in a trailer with her parents on welfare. Why? Society thinks the mom can raise the child better.

Society sucks in some cases.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-01 10:12:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »
Human beings are social creatures, it's in our nature to socialize as we have a developed intelligience, those who do not socialize aren't as likely to pass on their genes via reproduction. To humans, yes, society is a natural aspect of our lives.

Granted, we aren't the only species to have society, but we are just one example of a society. In the same way that we are the only known planet with life, you can't compare our society to others. We could be a very unnatural perversion of what a spontaneous society should be, but with no frame of reference, who's to know?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-11-01 10:15:04
Link | Quote | Reply

daoming said: »

Single moms get metric *** of support from their family and society, yet a single dad is viewed as a damn pedophile despite being able to provide better for the child most of the time. That's also the case in court, where even if the father has a much more comfortable lifestyle, such as a small-time business owner, he will still lose custody of the child to the mother who is living in a trailer with her parents on welfare. Why? Society thinks the mom can raise the child better.

Society sucks in some cases.

In court, mom's are favored, for sure, but in society? Single mothers are often looked at like ***, while single dad's are heroes for not abandoning their children.
By fonewear 2014-11-01 10:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Single mothers need love too !
By fonewear 2014-11-01 11:00:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Anna Ruthven said: »

Well WoW players beg to differ...well socially awkward at least.
 Asura.Tymoris
By Asura.Tymoris 2014-11-01 11:52:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
That was a good video. Pretty insightful perspective on the whole feminist movement and where it really stands against the innate nature of society.

The only insightful thing her videos have is that it helps you understand that the people that support her just seek validation of their own beliefs because actual research is difficult.

But hey someone has to speak for the poor white men that suffer^^
By fonewear 2014-11-01 11:59:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Research ? This is a video on Youtube not a women's study course at your favorite liberal arts school.
[+]
 Lye
By Lye 2014-11-01 12:08:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Tymoris said: »
She just uses the same boring arguments that have been rebuked many times over, situational examples that just takes them as a defacto truth and the few valid points she makes are actually the points feminism is making only she tries to pass them off as her own.

Reassure me that this is the rough draft of what you hope to post right?

[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-01 12:10:51
Link | Quote | Reply

With all the red on that paper that is definitely a C minus.
[+]
 Asura.Tymoris
By Asura.Tymoris 2014-11-01 12:12:30
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Research ? This is a video on Youtube not a women's study course at your favorite liberal arts school.

True it is a video that panders to a specific category of people as I mentioned^^
By fonewear 2014-11-01 12:13:47
Link | Quote | Reply

If I wanted to be pandered to I'd go to the Huff Post and continue to feel oppressed by men.
[+]
 Asura.Tymoris
By Asura.Tymoris 2014-11-01 12:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Lye said: »

Nah what am I your teacher?
 Asura.Tymoris
By Asura.Tymoris 2014-11-01 12:15:32
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
If I wanted to be pandered to I'd go to the Huff Post and continue to feel oppressed by men.

There there it's ok I am sure it feels nice to find videos to validate whatever you believe in without having to do anything yourself^^
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-11-01 12:17:23
Link | Quote | Reply

There there it's ok I am sure it feels nice to find videos to validate whatever you believe in without having to do anything yourself^^

Must feel equally nice to be so knowledgable that you can invalidate anything by simply saying it's wrong. For all your alleged research, you've presented nothing besides "neener neener neener, you're wrong".

If they're so easily rebuked, it shouldn't be any trouble to source yourself. Your posts all have a condescending tone, seems the only thing you've done here is attempt to shame people into silence.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-11-01 12:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »

Must feel equally nice to be so knowledgable that you can invalidate anything by simply saying it's wrong. For all your alleged research, you've presented nothing besides "neener neener neener, you're wrong".

If they're so easily rebuked, it shouldn't be any trouble to source yourself. Your posts all have a condescending tone, seems the only thing you've done here is attempt to shame people into silence.

Neener neener your wrong is every feminist argument ever though...
[+]
 Lye
By Lye 2014-11-01 12:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Lye said: »

If you have something to post, I'd hope it would be educating or enlightening.

Nah what am I your teacher?

Oh. I'm sorry. I thought you wanted your assertions to be taken seriously.

If the way you write is any indication of whether or not you want your point understood, I think we can agree that you are a fool.

[+]
First Page 2 3 4