How Much Would You Pay?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » how much would you pay?
how much would you pay?
By Calibeaner916 2014-10-25 18:51:00
Link | Quote | Reply

doing dyna today, a few friends and i were just BS'ing and laughing, the topic came up, how much would you pay if someone had all the currency stages you needed for a relic of your choice? and all you had to do was the wait times? not sure about everyone but i'd be willing to shell out the dough lol.
 Odin.Llewelyn
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Llewelyn
By Odin.Llewelyn 2014-10-25 18:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Whatever the low end of the market is. Can grab all the currency I need at that price during the stage 3 and stage 4 waits.
By Pantafernando 2014-10-25 19:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Really depend.

The dynamis currency market is very active right now compared with what it was last month. Last month it would be feasible selling large bunch with an overprice, because there was barely 40 ish 100 currency ciclying, and those were way overpriced.

I had the bad luck of doing some relics exact at that time. Banked some cash, and all i could find was montionts for 800k, byne and lungos for 600k+. That time was around when the salvage exploit became public. Piles of alex, leftover of dyna currency, so i decided to send mule to servers with huge amount of currency and at low price. I even thought i could profit a bit, so i stocked a bit of montionts for 600k ish, and formed a goldpiece, and was thinking to sell for 90m, a fair price given at that time the average was 800k and not enough, so to build a relic, a few 900k currenncies would be needed.

Too bad for me, the people abusing alex exploit decided to focus in dynamis, plus the reduction of step recast, more currency started to flow in market, and the 90m goldpiece will be stucked in my bazaar forever, unless a new exploit or activity take away the people farming dyna.

Currently, im stocking 110k hmps. The average is 120k, but while im busy with others stuffs, i wouldnt buy for over 110k because im not in rush. Paying over average is just for people that want to finish a rem in one go.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2014-10-25 19:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

offer my first born child as a blood sacrifice.
[+]
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-10-25 19:47:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »

I'll get the ox Blood.
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-10-25 19:48:54
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Lakshmi.Neboh
Server: Lakshmi
user: Neboh
By Lakshmi.Neboh 2014-10-25 19:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
You can't. You don't have the balls. Lol
[+]
By Calibeaner916 2014-10-26 10:50:19
Link | Quote | Reply

daaaaaayum! shots fired!