How Are People Getting So Much Mythics Nowadays?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » How are people getting so much mythics nowadays?
How are people getting so much mythics nowadays?
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2014-10-22 15:34:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Psh, we all know who the real programmer of the universe is:

Man, I thought Jesus' six-pack was impressive, but damn...Cthulhu's got some mass there, boy. @_@;;

Must be all that time on the Nautilus? :p

EDIT: Sorry, 5th page derail. ;_;
 Asura.Fondue
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2014-10-22 16:51:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought the only way people got "legitimately" hacked on xi was using dirty clipper lol

actually im like 99% sure on this, who the *** else is gonna keylog you and be liek OH ***THIS *** PLAYS FFXI JACKPOT
 Fenrir.Mariane
Server: Fenrir
user: leo
By Fenrir.Mariane 2014-10-22 17:35:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
Who?

Cthulu !

Pointless post. Only posted this because I find this Cthulu Nixon drawing awesome.
By Jetackuu 2014-10-22 17:40:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, what's the point in buying large amounts of gold pieces again?
to farm Zeni I'm assuming.
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-10-22 18:02:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Fondue said: »
I thought the only way people got "legitimately" hacked on xi was using dirty clipper lol

actually im like 99% sure on this, who the *** else is gonna keylog you and be liek OH ***THIS *** PLAYS FFXI JACKPOT

I know how it's happened and I know who's responsible, recourse to follow. it's my own fault for not using the phone ap (which an se official tells me exists) to onetime ***my accounts.

Lesson learned.
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2014-10-23 07:59:49
Link | Quote | Reply

who cares, just hack up another mythic, no one cares at this point game is a husk
[+]
By Pantafernando 2014-10-23 08:25:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
who cares, just hack up another mythic, no one cares at this point game is a husk

Make a guide of how to build those mythics, prob more people can build them.

And im almost positive there is something going on with imperial gold pieces. Rmt is shouting to buy a full stack of those pieces.
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2014-10-23 08:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

The gold pieces can be traded for Jettons, to take the photos to make Zeni
 Cerberus.Spirachub
user: Spiraboo
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-10-23 08:31:54
Link | Quote | Reply

zeni makes PW pop, PW gives scorias!

maybe RMT are just making scorias coz they're in demand from the amount of mythics that were made from the alex dupe
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-10-23 08:34:12
Link | Quote | Reply

We all putting on our doomsday hats again?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-10-23 08:39:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Wait, what's the point in buying large amounts of gold pieces again?
to farm Zeni I'm assuming.

Cerberus.Flaminglegion said: »
The gold pieces can be traded for Jettons, to take the photos to make Zeni

Cerberus.Spirachub said: »
zeni makes PW pop, PW gives scorias!

maybe RMT are just making scorias coz they're in demand from the amount of mythics that were made from the alex dupe
Makes sense then.
By Pantafernando 2014-10-23 08:43:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I built 6 pw pops recently, and i nver needed 99 gold pieces for that...

Not to mention scorias are a bad market currently. None buy that, so bad that it had to go bellow 6m to try to sell anything.

And lol, you just need 4 jetons to get around 15k zeni. Just should need about 30 jetons to male a full pw set. 2 imperial bronze piece should be enough for a pop.
[+]
By Zoltar 2014-10-23 08:53:29
Link | Quote | Reply

You can definitely tell MORE people (and RMT) are doing Mythic requirements. I'm making my first and really surprised to see the trains of sparks-geared, funny-named characters waiting for assault tags lol

Makes me wonder if since "mythics became easymode" the RMT community found profit in selling chars with mythics
[+]
 Odin.Calipso
Server: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-10-23 08:55:51
Link | Quote | Reply

How are you so sure they're RMT? I've personally preferred to buy stacks of 99 in the past while making salvage gear, cheaper/easier that way.

I can't imagine anyone doing PW as an actual gil source (doing it solely for selling scoria) - the market is terrible and it's a pretty decent time investment. (Between taking pictures and some znms being a far run out).
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-10-23 08:57:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Well I dual-boxed every assault except Lebros Supplies, even that one was very easy with 2 friends and good organisation.

Obviously the titles are just a case of when you do them so then the only time-consuming parts are collecting all the alex and repeating all 50 assaults, at the end of the day that for the most part is soloable with some minor exceptions when it comes to assaults.

I only realised that myself when I recently reached Captain, now I'm about 90% convinced I want to proceed and make a Burtgang.
 Quetzalcoatl.Taberif
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Taberif
By Quetzalcoatl.Taberif 2014-10-23 08:58:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Zoltar said: »
You can definitely tell MORE people (and RMT) are doing Mythic requirements. I'm making my first and really surprised to see the trains of sparks-geared, funny-named characters waiting for assault tags lol

Makes me wonder if since "mythics became easymode" the RMT community found profit in selling chars with

Makes me wonder if since "mythics became easymode" the RMT community found profit in selling chars with mythics
I seriously doubt there is enough of a market to demand this
 Asura.Echandra
user: Echandra
By Asura.Echandra 2014-10-23 08:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Calipso said: »
How are you so sure they're RMT? I've personally preferred to buy stacks of 99 in the past while making salvage gear, cheaper/easier that way.

I can't imagine anyone doing PW as an actual gil source (doing it solely for selling scoria) - the market is terrible and it's a pretty decent time investment. (Between taking pictures and some znms being a far run out).

You figure if they're clipping the salvage zones...it's not that far of a run I'm sure <_< all I know is all the damn znm pops being spit out makes the zeni cost become absurd. LOL
 Odin.Calipso
Server: Odin
user: Calipso
By Odin.Calipso 2014-10-23 09:04:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Well yeah, but even with fleeing the market on scoria's are still terrible. PW fight could be a bit of an annoyance for shitty geared rmt's too. Seems like they'd be better off spending their time in other places.

Really though, especially with salvage 1 pieces being added to login campaign, it's not that weird that a random person would wanna buy a stack of gold pieces.
By Pantafernando 2014-10-23 09:07:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Calipso said: »
How are you so sure they're RMT?

That they are rmt, i have no doubt. But that they are cheaters, that i cant afirm, just supose due to how fast he restock stuffs.
Check the speed bow cost in our server to see how generous he is for strange name buyers....
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2014-10-23 09:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Pantafernando said: »
you just need 4 jetons to get around 15k zeni. Just should need about 30 jetons to male a full pw set. 2 imperial bronze piece should be enough for a pop.

Sure, if you're not using the HQ camera
 Cerberus.Spirachub
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-10-23 09:27:03
Link | Quote | Reply

RMT don't need HQ cameras! they can bring 18 char there to take 10 photos each!
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
Server: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2014-10-23 09:38:15
Link | Quote | Reply

rmt or not, using nq camera only is dumb.. the time you waste making a trip is worth a lot more than the goldpieces you'd spend on the hq

if you buy nq+hq and 60 plates, you get at least 5 days worth of zeni for about 35 min(25 using cameras, 10 travel, remember you can use nq in between hq charges if fast) counting travel to colosseum and mob weakening

if you buy nq only and 12 plates, you get at least 1 days worth of zeni for about 22 min(12 using camera 10 travel).. that translates to 110 min for same amount

you save 75 min for 60k, pretty hard to justify not doing it
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2014-10-23 09:44:39
Link | Quote | Reply

So it's been a while but, do people still just take pictures of Nauls or did that change?
 Cerberus.Spirachub
By Cerberus.Spirachub 2014-10-23 09:53:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, as far as i'm aware that's still the most photogenic creature for Sanraku.
By Zoltar 2014-10-23 09:56:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Taberif said: »

Makes me wonder if since "mythics became easymode" the RMT community found profit in selling chars with

I seriously doubt there is enough of a market to demand this

Was just a theory, but maybe Jetacku and his mules can weigh-in since they're always parked there <3 Jet is a good guy, not implying anything bad
By Acacia 2014-10-23 10:23:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah there must be something up with ZNM and/or Imp Gold because I just saw this guy on Odin shouting to buy 99 Imp Gold and look at his AH history... http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Odin/Bonizoe
 Cerberus.Flaminglegion
By Cerberus.Flaminglegion 2014-10-23 10:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Spirachub said: »
Yes, as far as i'm aware that's still the most photogenic creature for Sanraku.
[+]