users online
Forum » FFXIV » General » FFXIV ARR warrior of light question
FFXIV ARR warrior of light question
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2014-10-20 17:04:27
Link | Quote | Reply

So I was curious. The faces of the warriors of light (We all know them and yes I think the main char WAR looks like paul walker) Are they actual npc characters that are being referenced? like the faces of the legacy players. Or are they kinda just a metaphor for US the new warriors of light...

I only ask because it was never clear to me. I mean, we never see them and all npc's kinda regard you as them...

Really it was the Heavensward teaser that really confused me. They show the warrior changing to DRG and acting like he is in charge...Like he is the leader of the Ishguardian?*? forces. Will he be an actual npc?

I'm so confused >.>
MSPaint Winner
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-10-20 17:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

even in the original 1.0 trailers they used the same chars, they basicly started off as basic run of the mill adventurers, also the reason they used the same chars in the end of an era video, they basicly represented the average player, considering it is a MMO i'm assuming they took this route instead of using the Scions or w/e to immerse the player more

as for the Heavensward teaser, i think hes just going to fight with the other dragoons rather than acting like hes in charge. and having him change into DRG is more of an aesthetic feel, since the Dragoon are supposed to be Ishgard's top knights, capable of killing many powerful dragons that even their tempalrs cant
user: Gawdless
By Pwolf Drkgawd 2014-10-20 17:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

That's how I always saw it. Just talking with other FC members and they seemed to have a different understanding of them.