Linkshell Needed
 Sylph.Landyr
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Landyr
By Sylph.Landyr 2014-10-20 11:26:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Hi all,
I'm a old school player looking to return. I left back in april or so of last year, so not that familar with the new content added with Seeker. I have a number of level 99 job, however gear is lack luster by todays standards.
I'm a dedicated player willing to help whenever I can. I enjoy group dynamics and events. Mostly looking for a social/eventish linkshell where I can help out and stay active while online.
Please let me know if anyone out there is recuiting.
Thank you.
Lan

PS - I'm currently on Phoenix but I am more than willing to server jump. I just want an active place to hang out and have some fun.
 Bahamut.Protectorchrono
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Protectorchrono 2014-10-20 13:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Landyr said: »
Hi all,
I'm a old school player looking to return. I left back in april or so of last year, so not that familar with the new content added with Seeker. I have a number of level 99 job, however gear is lack luster by todays standards.
I'm a dedicated player willing to help whenever I can. I enjoy group dynamics and events. Mostly looking for a social/eventish linkshell where I can help out and stay active while online.
Please let me know if anyone out there is recuiting.
Thank you.
Lan

PS - I'm currently on Phoenix but I am more than willing to server jump. I just want an active place to hang out and have some fun.

Welcome Back Lan :) If you're willing to come to Bahamut, I would be more than happy to give you a linkpearl to my LS "ZeroInfinity". We do events Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays ranging from AA fights, Delve runs etc and have some good players on the ls who would be happy to help you out, of course me as well.

Just send me a PM here or /tell Protectorchrono in game if you come to Bahamut and want a pearl. :)

Bahamut is a pretty active server in general so I'm sure you would feel at home there.
By Landyr 2014-10-20 16:40:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds great, thank you for the invite. Always up for a new adventure.