What Did You Do Last Night In FFXI?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Undead » What did you do last night in FFXI?
What did you do last night in FFXI?
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12
 Cerberus.Wojo
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Wojo
By Cerberus.Wojo 2011-04-12 15:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

worked on my leathercraft 55-60

Gathered enough materials for goldsmithing lvl 95 > 96, (good bye 3 million gil)

<3 crafting
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-04-12 15:04:39
Link | Quote | Reply

finally beat COP ^^
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Dijana
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Dijana
By Quetzalcoatl.Dijana 2011-04-12 15:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I was in a fail xp pt I joined with my fiance after I warned him all pts like this are horrid these days...but to be positive, we got a couple of our friends in with us, which made it funner, got my fiance's rng 90, and even managed to hook a newish player in our ls up to leech one of his subs since he had never done that before. It was also good practice for my new magey job <_> It was fun in the end once things got organised just stressful with the pt's entire sleeper force and healing all tied onto one scholar aka me
 Siren.Kuz
Server: Siren
user: RobKuz
By Siren.Kuz 2011-04-12 15:12:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Ran around Sea, got a buncha Torques. :D
 Leviathan.Angelskiss
Server: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Angelskiss 2011-04-12 15:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
finally beat COP ^^
Grats Tweeek :)
 Asura.Solara
Server: Asura
user: solara
By Asura.Solara 2011-04-12 15:46:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Nothing, I've been working a lot. Logged in twice in the last week or so, and ended up afk running errands the whole time.
 Bismarck.Bloodbathboy
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Bloodbathboy 2011-04-12 15:58:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Helped a chick with DNC body seals and a dude with BLM hand seals.
 Gilgamesh.Tweeek
Server: Gilgamesh
user: Tweeek
By Gilgamesh.Tweeek 2011-04-13 02:04:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Angelskiss said:
Gilgamesh.Tweeek said:
finally beat COP ^^
Grats Tweeek :)

ty ty :) friends helped me out of course, it's too bad I didn't do COP back in the day though I'm sure I would have appreciated it much more.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [160 days between previous and next post]
 Phoenix.Atlas
Server: Phoenix
user: Atlas
By Phoenix.Atlas 2011-09-20 12:56:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I grabbed a ton of Goetia seals and got to 92 or 93. I'm too tired to check.
 Odin.Liela
Server: Odin
user: Liela
By Odin.Liela 2011-09-20 14:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I took forever to get my yagudo caulk, and apparently I say caulk wrong and it sounds like something naughty because every time I whined about my caulk never dropping it amused certain others living in my house. ._. Thank goodness for Sham, he helped me finally get it.

After I finally got it (I was the last of my group of trio to get my item) we all went to go level. But everywhere we checked was ridiculously overcrowded, so Rues logged to play Warhammer and I watched TV. We decided that since all the leveling areas are going to be a chaotic mess for at least a few days, we were going to play Gears of War all week and start our leveling next week. ^^ Good plan! Nobody else better decide the same thing. >.>
 Carbuncle.Flionheart
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Flionheart 2011-09-20 14:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Well last time I played we killed a Shy Rani and got phat loot
[+]
 Carbuncle.Jabel
user: Jabel
By Carbuncle.Jabel 2011-09-20 14:22:51
Link | Quote | Reply

After the update took Nin, Smn, Pup, Mnk and Blu to 95... now to learn the new Blu spells and finish the OAT weapons to 95!
 Cerberus.Wolfshadow
By Cerberus.Wolfshadow 2011-09-20 14:30:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Flionheart said: »
Well last time I played we killed a Shy Rani and got phat loot stood on a cliff spamming /jobemote nin while people made my brd +2 head, the fools.
:(
[+]
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-09-20 14:31:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I broke my lvl cap then sold all my spare geodes in 'Ludemart. Sold ALL of them and made a killing. :3
 Cerberus.Wojo
By Cerberus.Wojo 2011-09-20 14:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Ifrit.Tulnig said: »
Farmed Yagudo Caulk, it took 6 hours ><

I left Giddeus thinking SE must have thought I was after Yagudo Necklaces... I prob dropped 200 of them.

They told me to get dhahmel saliva, i maw'd out to burubu and killed 1 dhamel got the drop along with 3 other things. warped out before it sorted to me because that was the last item and i was then 80/80. I went back, killed another dhamel, no drop. Killed another got the drop and warped. My mistake cost me another 5 min to get a 2nd item. lol
 Cerberus.Wojo
By Cerberus.Wojo 2011-09-20 14:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Alymorel said: »
I broke my lvl cap then sold all my spare geodes in 'Ludemart. Sold ALL of them and made a killing. :3

Fastest 4 mil i've ever made in "ludemart" rofl. I'm selling em ALL, including the ones I need rofl.
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2011-09-20 14:36:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wojo said: »

Fastest 4 mil i've ever made in "ludemart" rofl. I'm selling em ALL, including the ones I need rofl.
How many did you have and how much were you selling them for? I didn't sell my flame ones as I need those and those are hard to come by, don't have many of those anyway, but still...
 Cerberus.Wojo
By Cerberus.Wojo 2011-09-20 14:48:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Wojo said: »

How many did you have and how much were you selling them for? I didn't sell my flame ones as I need those and those are hard to come by, don't have many of those anyway, but still...

I had at least a stack or two of each type. a few weeks ago I burned a stack of breeze geodes trying to synth a Breeze Gem, that was a bad idea lol.

few stacks sold on the AH, you can check my history on that, the bulk of the cash came from 80 breeze @20,000 each (2 mil), put a few stacks on AH that have sold and my mule bazaar-ed last night making 800k. I still have a few stacks of soil geodes that probably wont sell, and about 80 light geodes that probably wont sell. Whatever I dont sell, I will give to my ls mates who need.

I held onto my flame geodes because they ARE more rare and if i can make a flame gem out of 36 or so, and make 500k, that is about what they would sell for now (13k or so). Maybe I will dump the flame, not sure. Either way , i see the price of gems going up as there will be alot less geodes floating around.
 Phoenix.Eilish
user: Eilish
By Phoenix.Eilish 2011-09-20 15:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to the mines to get my skull and killing about 5.Seeing 20 other ppl farming aswell, was going to give up and my hubby enters in and kills one... Drops for him.lol Brings him to much joy when that happens. Yay lvl break!
 Phoenix.Refyll
user: Refyll
By Phoenix.Refyll 2011-09-20 15:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Did level cap break quest and then farmed Cirein-croin pops since my LS figure Haquit wouldn't be camped by too many ppl due to everyone wanting to get to level 95 ASAP. :3 I did get COR to level 93 just by farming a little time and popping NMs.
By Helper 2011-09-20 15:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

limit quest - got a few jobs to lv 91 =8D

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Carbuncle.Vidian
user: Vidian
By Carbuncle.Vidian 2011-09-20 16:15:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Walk of Echoes~
 Bismarck.Faelar
Server: Bismarck
user: Faelar
By Bismarck.Faelar 2011-09-20 16:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Logged on, did my limit quest, logged off, played Dissidia Duodecim and White Knights Chronicles II.
 Phoenix.Slander
By Phoenix.Slander 2011-09-20 16:28:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried running to Bastok Markets {S}, then I quit that, then I remembered about the level cap, said screw it and went to go and play some Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12