Is It Soloable?

Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Is it soloable?
Is it soloable?
 Asura.Gregalen
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Gregalen
By Asura.Gregalen 2014-10-18 18:37:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone has had success solo'ing the AA fights on VE and if so on what job? Been having hard time getting some of my chapters and such.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-10-18 18:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I've done it on RDM and you can do it on SCH also.
 Bismarck.Snprphnx
user: Snprphnx
By Bismarck.Snprphnx 2014-10-18 19:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Guy in my shell has solo'd some of them on PLD. I think he has done TT, EV, and GK. Unsure about HM and MR.
 Bismarck.Marmite
user: innit
By Bismarck.Marmite 2014-10-18 19:04:19
Link | Quote | Reply

BST can solo all the AA on VE and I think most of them, if not all, have been done on E.

BST vs AA
 Odin.Phunkism
Server: Odin
user: phunky
By Odin.Phunkism 2014-10-18 19:28:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I've done MR on normal and someone said they did EV on normal a few months back on bst.
 Fenrir.Nauta
Server: Fenrir
user: Anjou
By Fenrir.Nauta 2014-10-18 21:12:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I've done all of them on VE on PLD except for Elvaan. With ochain and possibly the JSE shield the damage they do is trivial and it's mostly a race against the clock to do enough damage to kill them. Also did gessho, tenzen and stellar on PLD.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-10-18 21:22:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I managed to kill TT once out of 3 attempts on E, everything else was pretty trivial on VE except for EV, which was rough even on VE due to shield bash. I have a pretty solid RDM and am decently skilled at soloing. /NIN, run out during blood weapon, save silence for manafont. You CAN land it, but it will build resistance very quickly, good barstone/petrify just in case Amon Drive gets through. Come prepared and bring meds and some luck. If you're less skilled at solo or not properly geared, you'd be better off using a pet job.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-10-18 21:43:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Had no real issues with Taru, Mithra, and Shiva on Easy as RUN. Other fights I haven't tried, though I'd wager dealing enough damage would be an issue for some of them.