Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » d/c + error code 3100
d/c + error code 3100
By devasbismarck 2014-10-14 18:57:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Getting this while trying to get to char screen after pressing agree, internet is fine, people ingame as far as i can tell from shouts from main page. Any ideas what this is?
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-10-14 19:35:35
Link | Quote | Reply

What's your ISP?
 Lakshmi.Tummie
Server: Lakshmi
user: Tummie
By Lakshmi.Tummie 2014-10-14 19:41:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Experiencing similar issues. Zoned into moghouse and everything but my moogle appeared and inventory icon kept trying to load. I zoned out and got a black screen and nothing loaded. Had to force log myself out and log back in to clear it up.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-10-14 19:50:39
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I can see from google results, seems like it is a data issue. In some way your packets aren't getting there or are not being received once SE sends them to you.

Be that an issue on your side, their side or one of the ton of routing equipment between you and them.

Note that every part of FFXI uses various IP addresses. Most zones/servers and such have individual IP's which means that in some zones you could be fine and in others you may have issues.

You could probably do a tracert to the IP address of the zone you are in. Each server has it's own so I'm not sure what that is going to be. But I generally run wireshark when i need to figure out what IP may be having trouble.

Once you have an IP address, you can generally use tracert to figure out at what point the connection is failing.