Dramiathan.

Leviadrama.
 Leviathan.Draylo
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Draylo
By Leviathan.Draylo 2014-10-08 15:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

He needs medical help, hes crazy just like 70% of the people who play this game lol. Something happened in his RL and it made him snap or something who knows. I don't know how it makes you cool for admitting publicly that you are a creeper but ok.
 Leviathan.Multiabuse
By Leviathan.Multiabuse 2014-10-08 15:31:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Mckeag said: »
Leviathan.Draylo said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
Alot of these new items are trash.
As is standard, working as intended, standard operating procedure etc. It's like you forgot the entire previous update was junk too, except for windbuffet. And the one before that... etc.

I know, I know, someone will argue marginal valueless sidegrade situational non-sense, not listening.

Same people who cry when something gets outdated by a new item. Do you even know what you want? lol

You be surprised how long i've been in your ls without you knowing about it. KAP CITY

Actually, we are very aware that you are technically "in" the LS. You applied and even had someone vouch for you to get in. Since then, you've been a laff-a-minute riot (you know, your random "drive by" trolling of LS chat with gibberish then quickly removing pearl so you can't be removed.) So grats I guess??. . . Your grand scheme to get into the LS only to "troll" us has come to total fruition. And as a extra-mega-bonus, you made a total fool of the person who spoke up on your behalf. Everyone needs friends like you!
 Leviathan.Mckeag
user: Tajinjr
By Leviathan.Mckeag 2014-10-08 15:33:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo, Is that all you can say is that I need medical help? Sad.. To be honest it was a tornado just like all your other people who quit on you. Not creeping at all.. But whatever makes you sleep better at night my friend. Back to the update notes. You want to talk bring to PM.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-10-08 15:33:41
Link | Quote | Reply

He needs medical help, hes crazy just like 70% of the people who play this game lol. Something happened in his RL and it made him snap or something who knows. I don't know how it makes you cool for admitting publicly that you are a creeper but ok.

It all started when I received the mark of zahak...
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-08 15:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

You want to talk bring to PM.
From the look of it, he did pm, but you kinda made it public.
[+]
 Leviathan.Mckeag
user: Tajinjr
By Leviathan.Mckeag 2014-10-08 15:34:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Multiabuse said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
Alot of these new items are trash.
As is standard, working as intended, standard operating procedure etc. It's like you forgot the entire previous update was junk too, except for windbuffet. And the one before that... etc.

I know, I know, someone will argue marginal valueless sidegrade situational non-sense, not listening.

Same people who cry when something gets outdated by a new item. Do you even know what you want? lol

You be surprised how long i've been in your ls without you knowing about it. KAP CITY

Actually, we are very aware that you are technically "in" the LS. You applied and even had someone vouch for you to get in. Since then, you've been a laff-a-minute riot (you know, your random "drive by" trolling of LS chat with gibberish then quickly removing pearl so you can't be removed.) So grats I guess??. . . Your grand scheme to get into the LS only to "troll" us has come to total fruition. And as a extra-mega-bonus, you made a total fool of the person who spoke up on your behalf. Everyone needs friends like you!

Bring it to PM, if you think by all means that's how you think i know everything you are so totally wrong my friend. I've been in his ls longer than you have just on another character.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-10-08 15:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

He's been in the ls for the longest time and Draylo never realized, that is because...he is actually Draylo's secret second personality! *insert Calculon scene*
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-10-08 15:38:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Take it to PM. Stop littering this thread with your ePenis nonsense.

Shame on you, you made me type ePenis.

Get back on topic plz.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-10-08 15:38:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Dramiathan.

Swell ye bile of old, DRAMIATHAN, DRAMIATHAN
Surging turds grow bold, DRAMIATHAN
Seething rageposts whorl, DRAMIATHAN, DRAMIATHAN
To swallow up the world, DRAMIATHAN, DRAMIIIIIIIATHAN!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2014-10-08 15:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Geo deserved the best buffs. Now, give us access to better enfeebling magic.
Or just get an Idris :p

Them things dont fall off trees. Takes time.