Forum » FFXI » General » Records of Eminence Progress to Date
Records of Eminence Progress to Date
 Shiva.Gus
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Tigerzone
By Shiva.Gus 2014-09-30 19:15:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if I should be proud or sad of this accomplishment....but just hit 573 completed RoE objectives which I believe is all the objectives offered to date. Just finished up number 573 by killing Proto-Omega. No new quests offered from the Taru in Lower Jeuno. I really enjoyed doing all of the objectives as it brings back a lot of memories as I traveled the world killing NMs and completing other tasks that I did long ago with friends that no longer play. I cannot wait until more quests are added. I am sure they will probably add some Salvage related RoE objectives next.

Anyone else been as obsessed with clearing all the objectives or enjoy them as much as I have?
By runeghost 2014-09-30 19:37:39
Link | Quote | Reply

I had been, but when the quests were replaced by the 'cards' I started to lose interest (somewhere around 400 now)... I liked that last quest made it look like there was a sinister force behind RoE... but then that just disappeared.
 Asura.Charitwo
VIP
Server: Asura
user: Charitwo
By Asura.Charitwo 2014-10-02 20:20:35
Link | Quote | Reply

RoE is pretty interesting. After not playing for a year it's certainly nice having in-game "achievements" and getting rewarded for them
By Jetackuu 2014-10-02 22:02:36
Link | Quote | Reply

That's rather damned impressive, grats.
 Valefor.Megatron
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Megatron 2014-10-03 09:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

522 ROE done so far for me. I like them a lot. Good fun.
 Valefor.Psykopat
Server: Valefor
user: bob
By Valefor.Psykopat 2014-10-03 09:26:50
Link | Quote | Reply

567 done here. Never visited Inner Ra'Kaznar yet and 5 quests there so it's my next journey :) And Proto-Ultima as last one.