Forum » FFXI » General » New High-tier Battlefields
New High-tier Battlefields
 Ragnarok.Raizensun
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Raizensun
By Ragnarok.Raizensun 2014-10-09 05:01:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quick question I don't see the kis I take it there are some quest I need to do first if so what are they these fights look fun.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2014-10-09 05:07:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe for all high tier fights, you need to clear the original fights first. Since the avatar fights all share the same KI, you need to have cleared all six lv60 avatar fights first before you can fight the high level ones.
By Crevox 2014-10-09 05:09:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
* Players must be level 95 or greater and have cleared all six of the “Trial by” or “Trial Size Trial by” quests in order to receive these items; it does not matter if players have completed all “Trial bys,” all “Trial Size Trial bys” or a mixture of the two types.
[+]
By Kell 2014-10-10 05:22:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Has anyone tried the HQs with a smn group? We used to do Waking with a crew of SMNs and a few BLMS back in the day, wondering how accessible this is or if SE's managed to make this another rng only party.

Quote:
I think the main reason why SMN is weak in a group content is because SE doesn't want it to be a DD. They said so on the forum.

Then they're fine with Smns being a one, maybe two trick pony that won't be invited to events on a regular basis outside of a dedicated pet ls. A true master of none.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2014-10-10 07:23:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Kell said: »
Has anyone tried the HQs with a smn group? We used to do Waking with a crew of SMNs and a few BLMS back in the day, wondering how accessible this is or if SE's managed to make this another rng only party.

Quote:
I think the main reason why SMN is weak in a group content is because SE doesn't want it to be a DD. They said so on the forum.

Then they're fine with Smns being a one, maybe two trick pony that won't be invited to events on a regular basis outside of a dedicated pet ls. A true master of none.

A friend of mine has had decent success with using RUN WHM BRD SMN SMN SMN for the D fights, so I wouldn't put it totally out of the question.