Language: JP EN DE FR
New Items
2023-11-19
users online
Forum » FFXI » General » Surge WOE
Surge WOE
By WhiteLighter 2014-09-23 19:30:04
Link | Quote | Reply

What in your idea is The top 5 Jobs for WoE solo. Well none be can soloed but live the longest and get max eva quick.
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-09-23 19:38:02
Link | Quote | Reply

WhiteLighter said: »
What in your idea is The top 5 Jobs for WoE solo. Well none be can soloed but live the longest and get max eva quick.

4 can be solod.
By WhiteLighter 2014-09-23 20:50:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Well Yah but i am manly wondering what job will last the longest like pld blu or run stuff like that and cap fast.
 Shiva.Ariaum
Server: Shiva
user: Ariaum
By Shiva.Ariaum 2014-09-23 20:54:48
Link | Quote | Reply

SMN BST BLM SCH RDM PLD

I guess BLM SCH and RDM kinda assume there is at least others to hold hate. I'd also assume RUN does just fine as for BLU unless you really just want to dart from the back row you'd better off on RNG imo.
 Valefor.Sapphire
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-09-23 21:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

If you want to be efficient at burning through unsurged fluxes, and also be useful on your own in a surged flux:

I would probably rank Rdm, Blu, Pup with whm puppet are probably the top 3 I see perform the best after spamming surge walks on jp time.

We have a few tizona blus/kenkonken pups and various RME melee rdms show up to woe during jp time on our server.
Not saying that you need that tier of gear, but people definitely favor these jobs due to their survivability+flexibility and when exceptionally geared do extremely well and are fun to play in surge walks.
Rdm/Blu/Pup also burn thru NQ woe if you play off primetime or want to help surge walks.

If someone was going to only enter surge walks, something like SMN works well and its nice to have a small army of leviathan smns for some surge walks.
By WhiteLighter 2014-09-23 22:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I think pup would do really well to with the new JSE aug cape with like 15+ martial arts.
 Odin.Skjalf
MSPaint Winner
Server: Odin
By Odin.Skjalf 2014-09-23 22:36:23
Link | Quote | Reply

WHM99/NIN49
[+]
 Valefor.Sapphire
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-09-23 23:10:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Skjalf said: »

WHM99/NIN49
why no /dnc? there isnt enough echo drops in the world for some of the silencega spam in some of those (lookin at you antlion flux)
 Bahamut.Flareon
Server: Bahamut
user: Flareon
By Bahamut.Flareon 2014-10-17 13:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just me or it seems that +1 gear won't ever drop when we cap evaluation limit points at 15000?

I have got windbuffet +1 and enchanter earring +1 among others and all of them droped when i got an evaluation around 12000.
By Pantafernando 2014-10-17 16:01:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Pld.
 Sylph.Jeanpaul
MSPaint Champion
Server: Sylph
user: JeanPaul
By Sylph.Jeanpaul 2014-10-17 16:09:52
Link | Quote | Reply

On RUN I have no problem fighting most bosses solo, as long as nobody dies with a horde of enemies on top of me of course.
[+]
 Valefor.Xerus
user: Xerus
By Valefor.Xerus 2014-10-19 16:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure I got the whm cape and my windbuffet +1 each around 10k or a little higher evaluations. It was pretty close to when the surge thing was new so I don't quite remember it too well. Definitely was not capped on either one, though.